f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good Powerlifting/Strongman gyms

Hi all

Id like to make a thread all about decent power lifting gyms, so if you know of any drop a reply with the details

My contribution

Garths gymnasium
    Hucknall road
    Nottingham

Tyres, lots of free weights upto 80kg, farmers handles but adding more all the time looking at getting some atlas stones next.
    follow my new journal ..it's gonna be a hell of a ride!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152640003

It's not a tumor--

Without pain, without sacrafice we would have nothing....

There's two types of people in this word ...I Don't like either of them

ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the mcds down the street from me has a jungle gym, but the weights only go up to .5 lbs smh