Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Which one is correct?

Hey guys. Thanks in advance for reading my thread, I don't want to waste too much of your time I'm only looking for a second (third :P) opinion.
    I posted a request for an estimate in the bodyfat thread and I did get a couple of replies however they ranged from 17% to 20% and I'm just not sure where I am since 3% is a little too large a range for me to hazard a guess I believe.

I took a couple of new (though unfortunately very low quality pics, with a very dirty mirror) in hopes that one of you fine gentlemen, or ladies reading this could cast a deciding vote and tell me which of the two estimates I received was closer to the truth.

I'd appreciate having a working estimate of my bodyfat that I can put more confidence into while I'm doing my weight loss.

The first picture is entirely relaxed.
    The second is with my abs and right side of my upper body flexed.

I apologize sincerely for the fact that you can't even tell if what's on my arm is dirt, vascularity, or lighting. I did the best I could to combat the bad quality of the camera and mirror.

EDIT: I forgot. 6'0, 172-174 lbs.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Scholera; 04-24-2013 at 02:00 PM.

DiaFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiaFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiaFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiaFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiaFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiaFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiaFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiaFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiaFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiaFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiaFF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're 16 and skinnyfat.. Stop trying to lose weight.

Eat slightly above maintenance and lift heavy.You'll make great gains as a teenager.

mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You should be bulking.
    I'm only human...except in the gym.

Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DiaFF View Post
    You're 16 and skinnyfat.. Stop trying to lose weight.

Eat slightly above maintenance and lift heavy.You'll make great gains as a teenager.
    16% bodyfat or, I assume you mean 16 years old? I appreciate your response, but even if I continue to lose fat for the next 1-3 months, at the end of it I'll still be 16 and I'll still make great gains eating slightly above maintenance. This way, I can gain some fitness for summer and be in better shape for basketball.

Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What the guy was trying to say is if you cut more you still wont have the super ripped look because you dont have enough muscle. But you look to be around 12-13% bodyfat. You should be able to see abs with 10lbs weight loss and to get ripped maybe around 15-20lbs and you be ripped. Hope I helped answer your question!!
    Free Android Games and Apps

http://androidfreegamesapps.forumotion.com/

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
    Watch these two videos:

watch?v=6QBE4VB6X8E
    watch?v=RkVVz1k_vGQ
    I'm not worried about that, since I haven't grown in 3 years anyway and 6 feet is tall enough.
    Thanks Rman2013, however the problem is if you're estimating me at 12-13% bodyfat then now I have 3 estimates ranging from 20 all the way down to 12.

Can anyone please help me get a solid idea of my bodyfat just by giving me a final estimate somewhere in the 12-20 range? I don't expect to look ripped, I just want to lose 10lbs and be skinny before I bulk up.

NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You shouldn't be fixated on your bodyfat right now. If you're trying to lose fat and you don't like what you see, keep cutting until you like what you see. you should be bulking now though considering muscle mass is relatively small. Just my .02

Originally Posted by NeedsToCut View Post
    You shouldn't be fixated on your bodyfat right now. If you're trying to lose fat and you don't like what you see, keep cutting until you like what you see. you should be bulking now though considering muscle mass is relatively small. Just my .02
    I want to know my bodyfat now so I can stop eating at a deficit when I reach around 14% bodyfat and measure it's ups and downs when i start bulking

baldbeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) baldbeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) baldbeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) baldbeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) baldbeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) baldbeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) baldbeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) baldbeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) baldbeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) baldbeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) baldbeefcake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know you want to be lean OP but honestly these next few years are the best gains you're going to make. You need to just forget about being shredded for now, there will plenty of time for that. If I were you I would seriously bulk slowly for a solid two years srs. If you put on a little fat you can do some short cutting phases if you want but I would just focus on size and strength gains.

Originally Posted by baldbeefcake View Post
    I know you want to be lean OP but honestly these next few years are the best gains you're going to make. You need to just forget about being shredded for now, there will plenty of time for that. If I were you I would seriously bulk slowly for a solid two years srs. If you put on a little fat you can do some short cutting phases if you want but I would just focus on size and strength gains.
    I really do consider your response and appreciate your input, but I still think that just one or two months losing fat won't hold me back in the long run when it comes to gains. and after all, wasn't david beckham voted by some women to have a very desirable body? He has very low mass. I did spend at least a month or two working out without losing weight already and didn't see any too spectacular changes to my body, maybe if I'm leaner I'll be able to much more easily measure the effects of my workout. However, it's true that I didn't have a structured program since all that was recommended to me was SS 5x5 and my gym doesn't have a squat rack.

I really don't want 2 inches of fat on my stomach for the next two years lol :/

I'm very open to changing my mind and diet but at the moment, I don't see why i can't lose 5% bodyfat and then spend 2 years bulking.
    Last edited by Scholera; 04-24-2013 at 03:45 AM.

bump for bodyfat estimate....

DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Scholera View Post
    Can anyone please help me get a solid idea of my bodyfat just by giving me a final estimate somewhere in the 12-20 range? I don't expect to look ripped, I just want to lose 10lbs and be skinny before I bulk up.
    You are at somewhere between 50%-4% body fat right now. Body fat percentage is just a freaking number. Why are you fixated on it? You are already skinny. Cut until you feel you are ready to freaking bulk!!! You want abs for the summer.......feel free to try, but you will not be pleased with the result.

A toothpick with abs is still a toothpick. It is just a stupid looking toothpick! There is more to life than abs Brah. Please don't do the Justin Bieber look for summer. It just looks pathetic and weak. Just look at the picture below.

article-0-185C9D4D000005DC-489_634x907.jpg

The only reason girls like him is because he is famous and has money. Please for goodness sake......PLEASE don't look like this!!!

You have been given good advice above, take it, leave it.......the choice is yours.
    "I hate it when people say "Don't be so hard on yourself." Why not be hard on yourself? Be as hard on yourself as you can. Maybe just maybe it will get you up off your ass and help you accomplish a goal. If not, your weakness has won." ~ ME

"There are no easy fixes in life. No magic beans. No Genie of the Lamp to wish yourself skinny. It takes hard work and dedication. Why don't people understand that?" ~ ME

QUIT SPOUTING BRO SCIENCE BRAH!!!! UGGGGGGGGGG

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stop being a ******* and bulk

Originally Posted by DJBrickman View Post
    You are at somewhere between 50%-4% body fat right now. Body fat percentage is just a freaking number. Why are you fixated on it? You are already skinny. Cut until you feel you are ready to freaking bulk!!! You want abs for the summer.......feel free to try, but you will not be pleased with the result.

A toothpick with abs is still a toothpick. It is just a stupid looking toothpick! There is more to life than abs Brah. Please don't do the Justin Bieber look for summer. It just looks pathetic and weak. Just look at the picture below.

Attachment 5669461

The only reason girls like him is because he is famous and has money. Please for goodness sake......PLEASE don't look like this!!!

You have been given good advice above, take it, leave it.......the choice is yours.
    Bieber's like 19 in that picture... by the time I reach my goal for leanness I'll still be 16 and I'll already be putting on muscle again. If I bulk instead of cut for the next 1-2 months I'll still be skinny, I'll just be skinnyfat instead of skinny-skinny :P Honestly, why is that better in your own eyes? I might indeed very soon start eating consistently above maintenance, but I don't want to do it if I might be 20% bodyfat. When I know I'm under 20% bodyfat then I can safely measure the changes in my fat and muscle when I make gains again.

mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DJBrickman View Post
    below.

Attachment 5669461

1/10 would not bone... OP bulk, women don't want this
    I'm only human...except in the gym.

It doesn't make any sense to bulk right now anyway because my left arm is injured and I can't do any compound lifts, I wouldn't put any muscle on my upper body if I ate over maintenance.

JoSmoBN will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoSmoBN will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoSmoBN will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoSmoBN will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoSmoBN will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoSmoBN will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoSmoBN will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoSmoBN will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoSmoBN will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoSmoBN will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoSmoBN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Probably around 14% with really low LBM. Trust me OP....you will not look like David Beckham if you continue to cut. You will look like Christian Bale....in the movie The Machinist. Start eating at a 300 cal surplus and lift dammit, no more arguing.

Originally Posted by JoSmoBN View Post
    Probably around 14% with really low LBM. Trust me OP....you will not look like David Beckham if you continue to cut. You will look like Christian Bale....in the movie The Machinist. Start eating at a 300 cal surplus and lift dammit, no more arguing.
    If I'm 14% bodyfat I'll start bulking as soon as my injuries fully recovered. I just don't want to undo all the weight loss I did manage if I'm still 18+% bodyfat.

I just find it hard to believe that this is the stomach of someone with 14% bodyfat and 150lbs lean mass. Please forgive me if I'm being really annoying but consider that I've already had estimates as high as 20% on this website, telling me to cut and it could get a little confusing lol ^_^
    Attached Images

^ If anyone can vouch for around 15% or less bodyfat after seeing that picture then **** waiting for my injury, I'm bulking tonight! :P

P.S:
    Attached Images

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your bodyfat % is irrelevant, if someone said you were 8% and looked like you do, would that change your mind? its how you look. Also dont bulk, just eat at like 100 calories over maintenance and you will still grow since you arent done growing. No need to gain half a pound a week or more. Hope you dont think beckham is a goal body, most of us already look better than that, he just has money.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are asking people to give you an "estimate" on bf and they are. No one can look at a picture and accurately determine bf. At your age you could eat at a slight surplus (300-500)calories and gain more muscle than fat (read as the fat gain will be less noticeable than muscle gain). I think in the end you will be happier with yourself. If you want to look like D. Beckham in that pic just diet and cardio, but I wouldn't ask advice about it on a body building forum. Good luck hope you reach whatever goal your after.
    Cutting on All Pro's

Squat 195
    Bench 195
    BOR 125
    OHP 125
    SLDL 225
    Curls 95
    Calf raises 245

" I am what I am and that's all what I am..." Popeye the Sailor

Don't worry guys, that's NOT my goal body... but it could be my goal for leanness within the next couple of months. I only attached the picture to prove the point that Christian bale in The Machinist and David Beckham aren't so far apart :P
    I understand that it's just an estimate and that I have received at least one, I'm only still concerned about it because my estimates were:

1x 12%-13%
    1x 14%
    1x 17%-18%
    1x 19%-20%
    That's an almost comically random assortment of estimates. I mean, not one of them overlaps even at all. If I assumed that as a margin of error, I could try to cut for over 10% bodyfat and wind up dead.

In response to your question, Serpent, I wouldn't immediately come to a decision if somebody randomly estimated me at 8%. However, if two people estimated me between 7% and 10% then I would (metaphorically obviously, I'm not that dumb.)

I have ordered calipers, but while I am waiting, could anyone please tell me whether I'm 12% bodyfat or 20% bodyfat.

ledwards1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledwards1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledwards1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledwards1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledwards1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledwards1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledwards1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledwards1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledwards1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledwards1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledwards1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol bro, I'm a noob and I know you are not 20%, relax, start bulking