rolo_187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolo_187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolo_187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolo_187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolo_187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolo_187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolo_187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolo_187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolo_187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolo_187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolo_187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

keto for better mental and physical health

Hi, I've done keto before, I remember its amazing benefits of feeling like you're on top of the world, being really fast, more efficient at work etc. I'm not talking about fat loss here.

I want to come back to it for this summer. Can you please help me about few things.

I currently suffer from very bad eating habits. Used to eat very strictly like only broccoli + steaks, now because of a depression I can't fall into sleep without eating some junk so as to dissolve all the negative feeling are in my head... But then I really suffer next morning feeling crap.

So what can I eat at the end of the day that will put me to sleep because you can't eat obviously carbs but only carbs put me to sleep easily.

Also diet coke helps me put to sleep, does diet coke put you out of keto?

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing that will break you out of that need for junk at night time is staying away from it long enough a la a keto diet. I understand that in the throws of depression it may be hard, but you've already shown great courage in posting. I'd start by making small changes... maybe your sweet tooth at night can be satisfied by heavy cream+coconut milk+chocolate protein supp (I always like casein because it was thicker.) In the interim, try Source Naturals "Night Rest" it is a great melatonin-based supp that knocks me out like a light.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rolo_187 View Post
    Hi, I've done keto before, I remember its amazing benefits of feeling like you're on top of the world, being really fast, more efficient at work etc. I'm not talking about fat loss here.

I want to come back to it for this summer. Can you please help me about few things.

I currently suffer from very bad eating habits. Used to eat very strictly like only broccoli + steaks, now because of a depression I can't fall into sleep without eating some junk so as to dissolve all the negative feeling are in my head... But then I really suffer next morning feeling crap.

So what can I eat at the end of the day that will put me to sleep because you can't eat obviously carbs but only carbs put me to sleep easily.

1. Start your virtuous cycle by using MCT in the morning. Take 40-60 ml of coconut oil in the morning and stay away from carbohydrates as long as possible. You probably wont have to eat for hours after that. Gain control over a few days. If you must, eat carbs late in the day or evening. 7 hours of sleep will give you low insulin again.

2. After 40 days and nights of fasting or ketosis your brain cells will have reconfigured themselves trough a variety of changes of which the most important are 1) upregulation of metabolism and 2) downregulation of synaptic transmission. This translates into 2) more stability and fewer distraction, and 1) more activity driven by the content of the field of attention. Together this should give you better emotional regulation and more motivated activity.
    Eddie Izzard for Mayor!!!!

Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rolo_187 View Post

There is new research available now pointing to glycine as an important factor for sleep quality. 3 grams of glycine taken before sleep will lower the bodys core temperature (including the brain temperature) and this seems to make a difference for sleep quality. In testing people do not suffer as much performance loss after having their sleep period cut short by 25 %: both reaction time and error rates stay normal, while sleep deprived individuals who did not get glycine have significant performance reductions.

Glycine is an amino acid and found in collagen and therefore in gelatin. Gelatin is aprox. 21 % glycine. 15 g of gelatin is aprox. 3 g of glycine.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...r-03-00061.pdf
    Eddie Izzard for Mayor!!!!