Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Get that hip better man! Need you squatting so you can hit up some meets!

Get that Zelsh interview up in here!
    Yes Sir

http://zelsh.com/paul-revelia-bodybu...pro-interview/
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Dudes just a tank...I have never seen biceps that size on anyone and I have hung out with some IFBB pro's. Generally just a really cool guy and someone I will be friends with for years to come.

I will be over in Australia in March so hopefully we get to meet then.
    Lol yea first time I met him I was like, WTF?!?! O.o

That's awesome! Where abouts are you going to be staying? Will definitely make it over to meet ya.

Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hip

G'day Paul. Been following your threads for a few years on and off. Your a fantastic inspiration to many, myself included. Inspiring me to lift consistently. Anyway, a while back I was having terrible hip pain on my right side. It settled down a bit, but went to the doctor. Went for ultrasound, they thought a hernia in the hip. Went back to doc for results, but saw different doctor. Looked a ultrasound results, looks fine. He then did a few tests with my leg. Think he pushed it up to my chest, then open to the right. Extreme pain! He said, yep that's it, wear and tear. Wear and tear! I'm only 33! I was a bike messenger for 7 years, so I prob did 140,000 km, which isn't that much compared to a lance Armstrong, but I was jumping kerbs all day, always with my left foot forward and right foot to the rear, which I think put a unnatural pressure on that hip 100 times a day/5 times a week/7 years. Sorry it's a bit long, just my situation. Hope you heal soon.

Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Max_Powers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Or 87,500 miles..

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    Lol yea first time I met him I was like, WTF?!?! O.o

That's awesome! Where abouts are you going to be staying? Will definitely make it over to meet ya.
    Layne Norton is having an Australian version of his VIP camps that he just hosted in Tampa. I will be coming as a part of that, it will be advertised soon. I am sure Sydney and possible Melbourne. One of my best friends lives in Melbourne, in Chelsea, so I will be visiting him as well.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Originally Posted by Max_Powers View Post
    G'day Paul. Been following your threads for a few years on and off. Your a fantastic inspiration to many, myself included. Inspiring me to lift consistently. Anyway, a while back I was having terrible hip pain on my right side. It settled down a bit, but went to the doctor. Went for ultrasound, they thought a hernia in the hip. Went back to doc for results, but saw different doctor. Looked a ultrasound results, looks fine. He then did a few tests with my leg. Think he pushed it up to my chest, then open to the right. Extreme pain! He said, yep that's it, wear and tear. Wear and tear! I'm only 33! I was a bike messenger for 7 years, so I prob did 140,000 km, which isn't that much compared to a lance Armstrong, but I was jumping kerbs all day, always with my left foot forward and right foot to the rear, which I think put a unnatural pressure on that hip 100 times a day/5 times a week/7 years. Sorry it's a bit long, just my situation. Hope you heal soon.
    Originally Posted by Max_Powers View Post
    Or 87,500 miles..
    I grew up playing tons of baseball, basketball and running long distance so I am sure i have some wear and tear. Luckily the Dr's have told me there is literally nothing wrong with me. So I finally went and met with a therapist who is an expert in human motion. Let's just say I have some serious hip mobility issues and I am currently working every day to relieve. I have already noticed a very positive change in my hip in less than a week. I am still far from where I need to be but I have been stretching 3 times a day in an effort to get to a place where squatting heavy and leg workouts in general are possible.

Thanks for the message, I will do an update video shortly.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Was really glad to hear your hip isn't damaged at all. I had some mobility issues with my right hip that stemmed from keeping my wallet in my back pocket for years. It sounds like what your PT guru is having you do is very similar to what I went through for a while a couple of years back.

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Layne Norton is having an Australian version of his VIP camps that he just hosted in Tampa. I will be coming as a part of that, it will be advertised soon. I am sure Sydney and possible Melbourne. One of my best friends lives in Melbourne, in Chelsea, so I will be visiting him as well.
    Hell yea dude! I was at his last camp and seminar he did over here and it was a once in a lifetime experience. Will attend again! Keep us posted with your movements. Joey and the gang would definitely be down for a road trip

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Was really glad to hear your hip isn't damaged at all. I had some mobility issues with my right hip that stemmed from keeping my wallet in my back pocket for years. It sounds like what your PT guru is having you do is very similar to what I went through for a while a couple of years back.
    Stretching every day and its coming around...so freaking excited to have a solution to this damn nagging injury.

Hell yea dude! I was at his last camp and seminar he did over here and it was a once in a lifetime experience. Will attend again! Keep us posted with your movements. Joey and the gang would definitely be down for a road trip
    Will do!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Wednesday June 26th, 2013

DUP Bench and Deadlift

Bench Warmups to conservative max
    Max 355

Working sets
    300x3(5 sets)

Deadlifts @60% 1RM speed work
    275x2(6 sets)

Pretty simple night in the gym. I also did alot of hip stretching between sets and its really starting to feel much better. Bench press felt very good on this night, I am getting excited to see where my max will be at the end of this 4 weeks. Deadlifts also felt like nothing. Thursday night I am going in for some biceps, calves and more hip stretching.

Friday will be my last DUP session of the week and I am hoping I continue to improve.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Wednesday June 26th, 2013

DUP Bench and Deadlift

Bench Warmups to conservative max
    Max 355

Working sets
    300x3(5 sets)

Deadlifts @60% 1RM speed work
    275x2(6 sets)

Pretty simple night in the gym. I also did alot of hip stretching between sets and its really starting to feel much better. Bench press felt very good on this night, I am getting excited to see where my max will be at the end of this 4 weeks. Deadlifts also felt like nothing. Thursday night I am going in for some biceps, calves and more hip stretching.

Friday will be my last DUP session of the week and I am hoping I continue to improve.
    Digging the set-up dude. I love me some speed work, more than anything it drills form down so well!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad to hear you're just the tin man and not an old man

Seriously though, glad there isn't serious damage to the hip. I haven't hopped on the band wagon yet, but there's probably some pretty good hip mobility solutions in the Supple Leopard book,
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Glad to hear you're just the tin man and not an old man

Seriously though, glad there isn't serious damage to the hip. I haven't hopped on the band wagon yet, but there's probably some pretty good hip mobility solutions in the Supple Leopard book,
    I am sure there is. I am pretty lazy with the post workout stretching but with regards to this hip situation I will never be lazy again. I don't think sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day helps. The therapist told me that shortens the tendons.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Friday June 28th, 2013

DUP Bench and Deadlifts

Warmups
    Conservative 1RM Bench 350

Working sets
    315x2(3 sets)

Deadlift Warmups
    Conservative 1RM DL 445

Working sets
    385x1(8 sets)

Lots of stretching

Good night in the gym, feeling stronger and fresher at the end of these workouts that I was last week. One more week and Ben increased my volume slightly this week, then I test at the end of week 4. I am excited for this like no other. I can actually feel myself getting stronger and more efficient at the lifts each week.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How's knee?

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How's knee?
    Great since I can't train legs for two weeks lol.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

That bench is just nuts. You defy logic with the numbers you put up, especially with your structure. Sick work dude!

That bench is just nuts. You defy logic with the numbers you put up, especially with your structure. Sick work dude!
    Thanks Ryan. The goal now is to make my deadlift and squat grow. I am never really motivated to push myself on bench but if I end up taking time off from lower body activity to heal I will make a good push on bench.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Monday July 1st, 2013

Bench

Warmups
    Conservative 1RM 370

Work sets
    315x4(3 sets)

Deadlift

Warmups
    Conservative 1RM 455

Works Sets
    365x1(8 sets)

Fun night in the gym. A friend from the gym has been in my ear lately about bringing his bench up so he joined me for this session. He was amazed how good he felt and is going to run the program with me for a while. He weighs around 190 and did 320 as his max set so pretty damn strong. I am curious to see how he responds since he form is pretty loose and he has only been using BRO programs. He will be a good case study for these next 4 weeks.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice work Paul, you still training at the gym right next to your place, or do you vary it up some?

Team Pro Physique... saving the fitness world one bro at a time.
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    Nice work Paul, you still training at the gym right next to your place, or do you vary it up some?

Team Pro Physique... saving the fitness world one bro at a time.
    I am training at LA fitness full time now. That gym became a hassle and other than the out door cardio equipment its really nothing special. I enjoy the LA fitness environment and am in a good groove there.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

I am training at LA fitness full time now. That gym became a hassle and other than the out door cardio equipment its really nothing special. I enjoy the LA fitness environment and am in a good groove there.
    Sometimes the setting makes a huge difference. The gym I train at isn't exactly local but I am happy to make the drive simply because it feels groovy haha.

Late update.

Wednesday DUP session.

Bench Press
    Conservative Max 345
    Working sets 285 x 3 (5 sets)

Deadlift
    275 x 2 (7 sets)

Friday DUP Session

Bench Press
    Conservative Max 365
    Working sets 330 x 2 (3 sets)

Deadlift

Conservative Max 455
    Working sets 385 x 1(9 sets)

Saturday was back, biceps, traps.

Overall a nice week, felt really strong on Friday. This Friday I actually will be testing my new 1RM after two days of deloading a bit. I am excited to see how I respond.

Lots of stuff going on these days and working hard to stay ahead. helped my friend move all day Sunday which is always fun, but that's what friends do. This week should be spot on for training and diet.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Whens Blue raz ABC hitting the shelves?

dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In our warehouse this week

Originally Posted by dam225 View Post
    DAMN!!!!!! The eagle has landed!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In fore new 1RM
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

See Below

Originally Posted by dam225 View Post
    I need to speak to you regarding my next shipment....excited!

DAMN!!!!!! The eagle has landed!
    Gotta love it when Doug Shows up.

In fore new 1RM
    I can't wait!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Monday June 8th, 2013

Bench Press Deload

185x4(4 sets)

Deadlift Deload

185x5, 225x2, 315x1

Calves

Just a nice relaxing night in the gym as I prepare for some big lifts on Friday. I will have an announcement regarding my training once this week is over as well.

Tonight I will be doing some upper body work, Wednesday the deload continues. Thursday will be a rest day and Friday I will Crush it!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Tuesday July 9th, 2013

Back and Biceps

Cable Rows
    Lat Pulldown
    DB Rows
    Machine Row
    Barbell Curl
    Preacher Machine Curl

Fast and heavy on the back stuff. I am avoiding anything that requires to much lower back support as this week is meant to be a recovery week for my PR attempts on Friday. I did some heavy rowing and enjoyed it and the pump. Hit Biceps as well just to keep them up to par. I am enjoying this DUP split and once I can squat again I can't wait to use that instead of deadlifts.

Tonight is another deload bench and deadlift night. Then Friday the big test. I have not done a video in a while so I will be putting together some footage for one this week. My beard is all Eric Koenreich quality right now, well almost!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com