viverefortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) viverefortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ice cream 5x5 opinion

I'm thinking if staring ice creams novice 5x5 routine what do u guys think?

If u can't find it its a sticky in the workout routine area
    Live Strong,

slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'm making good strength gains of it,

whats your current stats for 5x5 maxes .
    *** sɹǝןןnd ʞʍɐɔ ǝıssnɐ ***
    **Hollywood's Rabid Cage**

viverefortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) viverefortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by slatts98 View Post
    i'm making good strength gains of it,

whats your current stats for 5x5 maxes .
    **** **** and more ****
    Live Strong,

jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm currently on it.. in combination with proper nutrition I've been making solid gains since I started it. Go for it bro

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    do it

Originally Posted by jit15 View Post
    I'm currently on it.. in combination with proper nutrition I've been making solid gains since I started it. Go for it bro
    How do u feel about only spending 3 days a week in the gym tho?
    Live Strong,

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got good strength and size gains using it, squat went from 20kg to 110kg in 4 months.

Switched routine though - once you get to heavier weights, the workouts take forever.

bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by viverefortis View Post
    I'm thinking if staring ice creams novice 5x5 routine what do u guys think?

If u can't find it its a sticky in the workout routine area
    I was gonna do it for my first bulk but i have decided i think i am going do BLSS instead with some of my own isolation work, either way , from what people have said it looks like a winner.

Originally Posted by KobiDC View Post
    Got good strength and size gains using it, squat went from 20kg to 110kg in 4 months.

Switched routine though - once you get to heavier weights, the workouts take forever.
    That's solid gains maan
    ▲▼▲5'7" Picklé Race Picklé▲▼▲

Picklé does not come from Pickléing. Your Picklés develop your Picklés. When you go through Picklés and decide not to Picklé, that is true Picklé - Arnold Schwarzenegger

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

What do u mean? The stronger u got the more time u were in the gym?
    Live Strong,

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What do u mean? The stronger u got the more time u were in the gym?
    Weights get heavier, take more time to set up and rerack, resting times need to get longer.

Weights get heavier, take more time to set up and rerack, resting times need to get longer.
    How did u feel about only going to the gym 3 times a week cause that's whats putting me off I enjoy going to the gym and would it be bad if I did it every day and maybe courted the squats off on workout B?
    Live Strong,

How did u feel about only going to the gym 3 times a week cause that's whats putting me off I enjoy going to the gym and would it be bad if I did it every day and maybe courted the squats off on workout B?
    I liked the frequency because it got more and more tiring as time went on, and I needed the rest days.

Going on a volume-heavy routine like this everyday is stupid. You'll burn out quick.

I liked the frequency because it got more and more tiring as time went on, and I needed the rest days.

Going on a volume-heavy routine like this everyday is stupid. You'll burn out quick.

What if on the rest days I just do other exercise for hyper and not much volume etc.. It may sound dumb but I really enjoy going to the gym it's were I think and stuff
    Live Strong,

Bump
    Live Strong,

xNerve is just really nice. (+1000) xNerve is just really nice. (+1000) xNerve is just really nice. (+1000) xNerve is just really nice. (+1000) xNerve is just really nice. (+1000) xNerve is just really nice. (+1000) xNerve is just really nice. (+1000) xNerve is just really nice. (+1000) xNerve is just really nice. (+1000) xNerve is just really nice. (+1000) xNerve is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you need to look deeper into the thread and also take these guys advice. Jason spent a **** ton of time on the program and its not meant to be changed. Go the ICF 5x5 thread and go to page 173 scroll down and read the FAQ post #5166
    rest days are there for a reason, same with the exercises unless otherwise stated by Jason such as close grip bench press rather than Tricep dips
    (I would have linked it but im a newb and <50 posts)

xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSteven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah you need rest. Thats when your muscles recover and well get bigger and stronger. Just follow his routine, eat right, and sleep, and I'm sure you'll be making gains.
    BSU2020/Pre-Physician Assistant

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know what the routine consists of, but Mr. Blahblahblah isn't particularly stupid, so I'm pretty confident that it'll work.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Would I get more gains from this routine or a p/p/l routine?
    Live Strong,

slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would I get more gains from this routine or a p/p/l routine?
    do this routine, get strong as phuck then do p/p/l ....

theres so much volume you only need 3 days.. trust me dood get on dis

lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't need anymore than the given 3 days. The volume will be too much if you add in anymore days/exercises.
    If you want to spend more time in the gym, look at another routine. Things such as Lyle McDonalds generic bulking routine are four day routines. PPL are 3 day splits so by the sounds of it you wouldnt enjoy those either
    Fat, Overweight and Embarrassed.

TheWhitePelee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhitePelee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhitePelee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhitePelee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhitePelee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhitePelee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhitePelee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhitePelee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhitePelee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhitePelee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWhitePelee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I spent anywhere from 1:30 to 2:10 in the gym on this routine. It practically kills you on the main lifts on A. I literally had to sit on the floor after deadlifting.

BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheWhitePelee View Post
    I spent anywhere from 1:30 to 2:10 in the gym on this routine. It practically kills you on the main lifts on A. I literally had to sit on the floor after deadlifting.
    2 hours? What the fuuuuuuuuuuuu??
    “I can’t really think of an exercise to NEVER do. Think injuries, etc. Although a reverse band kettlebell clean and press can be dangerous. I suggest wearing straps, a mouthpiece, and a football helmet.” –Clint Darden

"I'm not sold on one diet philosophy. I'm sold on whatever will work for you." - Dave Tate

"Some people will call it hardcore. I call it fast retirement." - Dave Tate

Originally Posted by BritBell View Post
    2 hours? What the fuuuuuuuuuuuu??
    5x5 on compounds takes ****ing forever ahahah

BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5x5 on compounds takes ****ing forever ahahah
    Aw mayne. Allow trying to fit Cardio in there as well. Life = more complicated
    “I can’t really think of an exercise to NEVER do. Think injuries, etc. Although a reverse band kettlebell clean and press can be dangerous. I suggest wearing straps, a mouthpiece, and a football helmet.” –Clint Darden

"I'm not sold on one diet philosophy. I'm sold on whatever will work for you." - Dave Tate

"Some people will call it hardcore. I call it fast retirement." - Dave Tate

jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jit15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Makes me super anxious for workout days but on gym days I go hard as hell

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just do it OP. I doubt you'll feel under worked. If you feel anxious on off days practice some other skill, example, I've been working on handstands lately.
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1