Thread: Competing

dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Competing

I'm seriously thinking of competing I have watched a few videos of shows both local and national and it looks scarier than I thought! I really thought I wanted to compete to keep me going for goals. I wouldn't know what to think about entering I am not sure of the categories and what they mean either. Can anyone please explain this to me?
    Sometimes I feel like giving up....

Then I remember I have a lot of mother****ers to prove wrong!

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The difference between most categories are the amount of muscle mass and the optimal bf% they compete at.

This should explain

^^^ Figure out which category you could fit best in, based on your physique and go for it. Good luck.

dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow that pic has been a great help thanks. I can see where I need to work on now! I take it it's the same in the UK as in the states... Cheers babe.
    Sometimes I feel like giving up....

Then I remember I have a lot of mother****ers to prove wrong!