superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Quick shout-outs to iForce

Dexaprine XR - 9/10
    I'm not a morning person by any means, but I look forward to popping a tablet of Dexaprine XR every morning and getting that alertness and focus to propel me through an 8-10 hour work day. I am currently on a cut, and it helps me stay energized in a calorie deficit. The only thing I haven't noticed that other people seem to comment on is appetite suppression. I am always hungry and nothing ever seems to change that except for eating.

Maximize Intense (acacia version) - 8/10
    The energy and focus is along the same lines of the Dexaprine... the "Intense" in the name is very appropriate. I find myself wanting to more work in the gym than ever before, and then do it. I just think it tastes like **** LOL. I hope Conquer will feel as good but taste more like Hemavol and Compete.

Hemavol - 9/10
    I just finished my first tub and the pumps now are as strong as they were with the first dose, unlike with arginine products I've tried. At first glance I thought it was a little under-dosed for GMS (compared to taking CL's GlycerGrow), but the synergy between ingredients is fantastic. And it tastes awesome!

Compete - 9/10
    I've always been a fan of intra-workout drinks. I hate drinking plain water unless it comes from a bottle... stagnant water and dirty old pipes gross me out. Compete tastes so damn good, I find myself drinking more! I also really like all the carnitine and essential aminos from the whey hydrolysate. I feel that I'm recovering better between sets and after workouts than I would be without, especially in a calorie deficit.
    If you can't join'em, beat'em.