Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Europa Training Day 14

Squat -

225 x 5
    275 x 2
    315 x 2

335 x 2@9RPE
    315 x 2@9RPE

Good Morning

135 x 8
    155 x 8
    165 x 8@9RPE
    155 x 8@9RPE

Seated Calf Raise

100 x 10
    100 x 10
    100 x 10

Upright Row

100 x 10
    100 x 10
    100 x 10

WG Lat Pull Down

160 x 10
    160 x 10
    160 x 10

Machine Preacher Curl

70 x 6
    70 x 6
    70 x 6

Abs

145 x 10
    145 x 10
    145 x 10

MISC

Today is the first day that squat form actually felt pretty good. It was probably closer to an 8.5RPE or so. I probably should have done 340/345ish for my RPE9. Oh well, it least it felt good!

Good mornings are def. my weakest exercise, just need to get the learning curve down, it's a hard exercise to really "push yourself".

This is a few weeks behind but here's my Road To The Show update on zelsh.

http://zelsh.com/jp-faherty-week-2/

Supp Misc

Final review by the end of the day. For now, I enjoyed it very much.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    P6 Black Final Review

Mood: I can honestly say that this was one of my favorite aspects of P6 Black. I was ALWAYS in a good mood. I work out at 5:00AM and each day I would wake up with a smile on my face, ready to attack the day. I can say with out hesitation that this supplement had no negative impact on my mood what so ever.

Strength: Although I didn't see a huge gain in strength, I did hit about a half dozen PR's over the course of my cycle. I honestly feel if I wasn't coming off a vacation where I drank every day and ate whatever I wanted, that my strength gains would have been greater. I think P6 helped me get back to my pre-vacation strength and then some in the final weeks.

Energy: See nootropics

Focus: On mother effin point! Every day I went in with a vision and for the most part knocked my plans out of the park. I was determined each day to have a great work out. Outside of my first week from vacation I never really had a bad workout. Extremely focused!

Nootropics: The addition of nootropics to the new P6 Black was a great decision! These nootropics almost give you a sense of euphoria about 15 minutes after taking the supplement. It's like a light switch where you INSTANTLY have energy and extreme focus. It's very hard to explain but it's something that is completely obvious while it's happening.

Recovery: I've done a lot less foam rolling in the past month than I had in the past and I feel great.

Sleep: P6 Black has no ill affects on sleep, in fact I sleep like a baby almost every night.

Overall: If you're in the market for a new and inventive test booster then P6 would be a great choice for you. I don't have a single bad thin to say about it. If you've never taken nootropics the initial feeling you get may feel a little weird but you get used to it after a few doses. My final grade for this product would be a A-

EDIT - Fuark! I forgot libido. Let's just say I'll probably hump you just for coming in this thread

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you so much for the final review.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Thank you so much for the final review.
    No problem Bob, it was a great product!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    P6 Black Final Review

Mood: I can honestly say that this was one of my favorite aspects of P6 Black. I was ALWAYS in a good mood. I work out at 5:00AM and each day I would wake up with a smile on my face, ready to attack the day. I can say with out hesitation that this supplement had no negative impact on my mood what so ever.

Strength: Although I didn't see a huge gain in strength, I did hit about a half dozen PR's over the course of my cycle. I honestly feel if I wasn't coming off a vacation where I drank every day and ate whatever I wanted, that my strength gains would have been greater. I think P6 helped me get back to my pre-vacation strength and then some in the final weeks.

Energy: See nootropics

Focus: On mother effin point! Every day I went in with a vision and for the most part knocked my plans out of the park. I was determined each day to have a great work out. Outside of my first week from vacation I never really had a bad workout. Extremely focused!

Nootropics: The addition of nootropics to the new P6 Black was a great decision! These nootropics almost give you a sense of euphoria about 15 minutes after taking the supplement. It's like a light switch where you INSTANTLY have energy and extreme focus. It's very hard to explain but it's something that is completely obvious while it's happening.

Recovery: I've done a lot less foam rolling in the past month than I had in the past and I feel great.

Sleep: P6 Black has no ill affects on sleep, in fact I sleep like a baby almost every night.

Overall: If you're in the market for a new and inventive test booster then P6 would be a great choice for you. I don't have a single bad thin to say about it. If you've never taken nootropics the initial feeling you get may feel a little weird but you get used to it after a few doses. My final grade for this product would be a A-

EDIT - Fuark! I forgot libido. Let's just say I'll probably hump you just for coming in this thread
    Awesome log bro! Really glad you had the chance to experience the mental benefits, on top of the benefits to your training. Give it a few weeks, and Id be intereted to see what 6 caps a day would do for you. I can send you a few more bottles if you want to try it in a few weeks for sure.

Hit up Solution for a log anytime.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Awesome log bro! Really glad you had the chance to experience the mental benefits, on top of the benefits to your training. Give it a few weeks, and Id be intereted to see what 6 caps a day would do for you. I can send you a few more bottles if you want to try it in a few weeks for sure.

Thats how we roll!!!

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post

Thats how we roll!!!
    Thanks Mike! And of course Bob.

I'd love to! Hit me up on PM guys. I'll be away for the weekend for a wedding, but I'll get back to you guys asap.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Thanks Mike! And of course Bob.

I'd love to! Hit me up on PM guys. I'll be away for the weekend for a wedding, but I'll get back to you guys asap.
    Hit up mike
    MUlisse@Cellucor.com

Sent

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★