ABroX98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABroX98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

XFA help with stack

I recently injured myself, so I have been sidelined for 3 weeks. I have heard amazing thing about XFA so I am going to try it. Can I get some input on my potential stack. Thanks.

Multi- Anavite(I would use orange tridad but I have heard you shouldn't with XFA)
    Creatine- bodybuilding.com(Cheap)
    Amino & BCaA- Amino Linx(Prosupps never ceases to amaze me)
    Pre-Muscle Marinade by Purus labs(if you have never tried it you are missing out)
    Pre- I-load by prosupps or glycergrow(I heard that glycergrow enhances XFA'S affect, but I load does the same thing and is supposed to be an amazing product)
    Finally I'll be taking XFA(SwolenOne please help with the dosing and with the stack)
    Last edited by ABroX98; 04-23-2013 at 08:48 AM.

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stack looks good for an XFA run.

Check out this thread for specifics on what to take and when: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=x-factor

People are also using baby aspirin with XFA now. It's all in that thread.
    "Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself." - Jean Paul Sartre

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks good. Props for Muscle Marinade! It is one of my favorite 'high stim' preWOs.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What type of injury did you sustain? I wouldnt recommend going on X-Factor/XFA if you are still having a lot of pain as potentially it could make it slightly worse.

As for the dosing, 4 soft gels 45-60 minutes pre workout tends to be the most popular dosing protocol. On off days, there is no need to take any.

As for the stack, it all looks great.

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The stack looks solid - you'll enjoy ArA, I always have. I love stacking Hemavol and Compete with ArA because of the agmatine sulfate and GMS in Hemavol (both are synergistic) and the LCLT in Compete.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.