Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

KGD54 is Eating Iron with Muscletech Nano Vapor and Amino Build LOG

I am very excited to have been selected by Muscletech to log their products Nano Vapor and Amino Build together for the next few weeks.

About Me
    I am a 22 year old college student, i graduate in 3 weeks with a degree in Recreation, Tourism and Sport Management as well as a minor in Business Admin. During my time in college i attended two colleges and was a member of the football team for both schools, i will not say which schools but while at my first school we played on ESPN2 which is pretty cool. I was a 2 year starter in college as a defensive end, primarily as a pass rusher. I will be attending graduate school starting with my first class this summer, and will be done in a year!

Stats
    Height- 6'2
    Weight 228-233lbs. I will get an exact weight tomorrow!
    BF- not sure somewhere around 14% right now
    PR's
    Bench-350
    Squat-450
    Dead- do not have one, did 500 at a meet my Junior year of high school and really haven't done any sense.
    My Pr's occurred almost a year ago when i was doing my summer workouts getting ready for my senior year of college football.

Weight
    Every year i would end my college season weighing 225lbs, in the winter i would lift very hard intense sessions and eat like an animal getting my body back up to 240lbs while staying lean. I would then get to 245-248lbs in the summer while training and doing lots of cardio. During college football camp i would generally loose 10lbs and start my seasons at 235lbs. This year there is no college football camp that will cause my to loose my gains so i plan on doing the same stye of training but being able to take things to another level instead of losing 10 pounds during a grueling college football camp.

Current Workouts
    I am currently lifting 4 days a week, two of those days I am doing cardio as well to help stay lean. I may be adding a 5th soon just to hit a few muscles a little more per week. I am squatting 385x4 right now with it increasing each week. I had a pec straing about 8 weeks ago and took 3 weeks off it, so i am working back to getting my bench where it needs to be. 275X5 was my last set last week.
    My week looks like this
    monday- Chest/tris
    Tuesday- legs
    wednesday- back/bi
    Thursday- OFF, in class 8 hours so not much time to do anything
    Friday- Shoulders/traps/abs i usually add in a couple pec lifts and a tri lift.
    Saturday-OFF
    Sunday- Usually off, i'll do some biceps work and will probably be adding in cardio soon.

I generally do abs on one of the first 3 days and always do them on Friday. Cardio is also done on Friday and usually wednesdays depending on time.

Diet
    40/40/20 generally. Being a college student and having meals at the cafe i do not always know what i am eating and i do not have many options. Generally i try to keep carbs to a max of 40% I also always go for lean protein as a majority of my meals. Stay away from all the fried foods, will eat chicken strips once in a while if thats all there is. My main goal is getting enough protein, for me thats 220 grams a day sometimes up to 250 grams, but thats what i find works best for me. Having all i can eat meals is a benefit i take advantage of! Also keeping my fats low is a priority, i always eat multiple veggies with each meal as well.

Supplements

Those are the two products provided to me during this log, i did load up on Phase 8 during the BOGO as well.
    my stack will be
    BB.com multi
    Nano Vapor
    Amino Build
    Phase 8
    Creatine Mono
    MRM Whey
    AI Recover Pro

I keep it simple but effective, clearly all natural even though like many of you i've been asked more than a few times.

Thoughts on Amino Build and Nano Vapor
    Nano Vapor- I have no prior expierence with it. I actually had a teammate buy some when it was BOGO last time and he enjoys it. I really like the citrulline malate and beta alanine in it. The profile looks solid and i really like blue raspberry so i am hoping the taste is great.
    Amino Build- I really like intra products, this features a 2/1/1 blend which is a little lower then i am used to but it also has taurine, glutamine, betaine as well as a few other things so it looks like a solid intra product. I can get basic BCAA's to drink throughout the day with a product like Recover Pro.

Questions
    If anyone ever has a question feel free to ask, i look at logs also almost as a blog so i will be posting lots.

I would like to thank Bluerev and Muscletech as well as the other Reps for the opportunity to try these products out. My goal is to have new PR's on bench and squat in 4-5 weeks when i am finishing these products. I also would like to stay lean and put on a couple pounds of muscle. I always lean out while gain muscle during the summers so the next 3 weeks its just a matter of preparing for the work that will be taking place this summer.

The first bite of iron will happen tomorrow!!!

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for getting this log up!

Solid stack bro, I will be following closely because of that college diet
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOG REQUIREMENTS
    1. Start a log in the "Sponsored Supplement Log" section of the Bodybuilding.com Forum using a format of your choice. Give your honest opinions and beliefs based on your experience.
    2. Update your log at least 4 times per week for the duration of full product use.
    3. Each time you update your log, report your observations about:

- Your experience with the product, differences in the pump/focus, thoughts on the taste, etc.
    - Increases in muscle strength, size etc.
    - Details about your training and exercise
    - How this product is helping your training

4. MUST pm ME THE LOG once started, Also must post a link to it in this thread

Upon Completion of your log:

1. Post your overall thoughts of the products in your log.
    2. Post a product review in the Bodybuilding.com Reviews section, outlining your thoughts on the following (where applicable):

- taste
    - mixability
    - energy
    - effects / results
    - mention that MuscleTech gave you a free bottle to review

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post

Its rough, not having a kitchen definitely hurts. There are many days i eat when i need to eat not what i want to eat. Theres always tuna if the options are not good so i consume that pretty often.
    I also don't eat pork so that limits my options as well but i get quite creative in our cafeteria... The lunchladies actually know me and always give me extras, its actually pretty funny.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In! Can't wait to see some workouts!

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In. Great start so far man!

Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    In! Can't wait to see some workouts!
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    In. Great start so far man!
    Glad to have the MT team in!!!

I am drinking on some vanilla phase 8 in unsweetened almond milk right now. Vanilla Phase 8 is my favorite vanilla and my favorite flavor of Phase 8, soooooooo good!!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nice start to this
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KGD54 View Post
    Glad to have the MT team in!!!

I am drinking on some vanilla phase 8 in unsweetened almond milk right now. Vanilla Phase 8 is my favorite vanilla and my favorite flavor of Phase 8, soooooooo good!!
    I have never tried almond milk. I don't normally go for Vanilla shakes and I really like MT's version. My favorite out of the bunch is strawberry, with vanilla 2nd.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cant wait to check out your first session with vapor and amino build
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

First session will be celebrating national chest day today,of course Triceps will be joining the party! I have homework then lunch, wait a couple hours and take the Nano and go workout. I'll be drinking the Amino Build intra workout, it calls for 1 scoop with 8oz water, i'll be using probably 20oz water just because i like to drink alot of water while I workout. Also being a fruit punch flavor (amino build) i am expecting the flavor to be strong, i could be wrong though.
    As far as serving size it will be 1.5 scoops of Nano Vapor and 1 scoop Amino Build. I am expecting a solid taste from the Nano, Blue Raspberry is something i am looking forward towards.

Next post i have will be in a few hours but will be my post workout results!!

Workout #1
    Bench- 225,245,265,275X5 295X1. Haven't gone above 275 for about 10 weeks, had a pec strain so i took 3-5 weeks to rehab it and get it back, wanted to go a little heavier today just to set myself up next week. 295 was very easy, easily had 2 more in more if not more.
    DB Bench- 2x15 75's. Wanted to open the elbows up a little and stretch the pec as well as burn it out, more volume and more blood to the pec, first week i have done these and will do these. No break from the 295 bench to the first set, then only a minute break for the second set.
    DBIncline- 70,80,85,90,90X8. Usually end a little heavier but the DB bench cost me a little. Next week i'll do incline then db bench to burnout.
    DB incline Flys- 2x10 getting a good stretch and contraction.
    DB flys flat- 2x10
    seated machine db flys- 2x15 stretching the pec and hitting it from different angles
    dips- 3x15 bodyweight. ending the pec and starting to hit my triceps
    Tri pushdowns- 3x10-maxing the deck out. very heavy getting some blood flowing to the triceps
    EZ bar tri ext superset with pullovers- 90lbs close grip 3x8 superset
    DB overhead ext- 3x12-15
    cable kickbacks- 2x10 each arm
    reverse pushdowns-3x10

As you can tell I like multiple exercises from multiple angles, not always tons of sets but quality with each set. Today was a longer triceps day than normal i wanted to add some lifts in that hit different heads from different angles. The extensions superset with pullovers was killer and hit the back head very well.
    I also have set myself up for a solid bench day next week with sets at 295 and 305, may even hit 315 a couple times!

NANO VAPOR

Did 1.5 scoops of Nano Vapor today. The initial taste was good, not quite slush puppy good but more than drinkable. The first time i drink a pre-workout i don't really judge the taste as i use it a few times i will be able to gauge the taste more.
    Energy- Good solid clean energy today, i felt very energetic getting to the weight room and through my first sets, it never really went away. Not a crazy "*******" feeling that i have felt in the past from other products but more of a consistent clean energy.
    Pumps- No crazy pumps, some good solid pumps but veins were not ripping out. Again being the first day i was not focusing on pumps as much as i was the energy.

Amino Build

Did 1 scoop intra workout with 16oz water.
    Taste- Definitely not made for 16oz water very watered down, but the directions say only use 8oz so its hard for me to talk about taste since i did not follow the directions. It was decent, i am not a big fruit punch fan but was drinkable. Not strong but thats expected when i use double the water, tomorrow i will use 2 scoops.
    I do not like using 2 scoops because if i paid for it i probably would not use 2 scoops. Since tomorrow is my leg day i do not feel bad about using 2 scoops. I'd like to run these products together as much as i can which means not using the amino build too fast because i have 30 servings of amino build and 40 servings of NANO. Also when logging i want to be as realistic as possible, i am not going to use 3 scoops of each everyday because if i paid for it i wouldn't do that, so doing it on a log is not fair to the company or the people following the log.
    Energy- this along with the nano gave me a great clean energy throughout the 75 minute workout. Sipping on it between exercises and sometimes between sets. This seems like a winning combination, especially since i had a solid pre workout lunch 2 hours earlier.

Overall this has been my best Monday is many weeks, i was becoming frustrated with my bench and today i wanted to get more volume and more angles for my triceps which i was able to achieve. The weight room was not crowded so i could lift at a great pace and not have to wait for anything. Also having a spot there was a benefit for me that i do not always have!

NOTE- If any of the MT reps ever see anything they would like me to add to my log please let me know I am more than happy to enhance my logs any way MT would like!

Forgot to mention i had some Strawberry Phase 8 about an hour and a half pre workout to help get my protein macros in for the day. I'll have another Phase 8 shake tonight, probably going to be chocolate but i cannot beat vanilla!
    I am waiting for a cookies and cream Phase 8!!!!

doing a great job cant see anything yet to add, just keep going

I am waiting for a cookies and cream Phase 8!!!!
    +1 on CnC Phase 8. Doing awsome so far man! I use CnC NitroTech on occasion.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its rough, not having a kitchen definitely hurts. There are many days i eat when i need to eat not what i want to eat. Theres always tuna if the options are not good so i consume that pretty often.
    I also don't eat pork so that limits my options as well but i get quite creative in our cafeteria... The lunchladies actually know me and always give me extras, its actually pretty funny.
    Do what danalinn does, Cook on the floor with a george foreman loL!

Awesome start as always brother, Wonder where u got that shaker :P
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Do what danalinn does, Cook on the floor with a george foreman loL!

Awesome start as always brother, Wonder where u got that shaker :P
    Did that at my first college, it was a process haha. Especially when i grill its pounds of meat at a time!
    Here with the smoke detectors its not even possible... I've looked into it haha.

Got what i thought was a light case of food poisoning at lunch, multiple trips to the bathroom even had some blood in the stool which is not a good sign. Today is supposed to be leg day, normally i would have started my lift at 2:00 today i am still debating but i am feeling much better now so i will probably so in and tear my lower half up then head to bed.
    I am interested to see if the Nano Vapor consumed 4 hours before bed will keep me awake; i have never worked out so close to when i sleep so i am interested to see if there are any effects.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have never tried almond milk. I don't normally go for Vanilla shakes and I really like MT's version. My favorite out of the bunch is strawberry, with vanilla 2nd.
    ^Woohooo!! Same here

And strong chest session OP! 90's on Incline DB after a heavy bench session... wow, awesome job!

Day 2 Legs
    if you can tell in my earlier post i had some major gastrointestinal issues earlier almost had to move my leg day, but bloody stools and stomach did not keep me out of the gym today! i felt much better after a solid dinner including beef brisket.

Started stretching and light leg extensions to warm the knees up. Also i always use the foam roller, i am a huge fan of them!
    Squat- 225,275,315,335,365x4. 385x1, did 4 last week but a little knee pain and the stomach problems today i just wanted to get 1 explosive rep in today to set myself up for another set of 4 next week
    hip extensions 3x12 just working on hip explosion
    DB lunge3x12 (6 each leg) walking across the weight room, 65lb dbs
    stiff leg deads 3x10 just stretchingthe hamstrings and getting the hips back and forth
    leg ext3x10- our school needs a bigger machine because i always do the full stack!
    leg curl3x10
    leg press3x12 ending with 800lbs, usually i get 15 but 12 was solid today
    straight bar calf raise3x10,10,10. regular inner, outer
    seated calf raise2xburnout
    abs love using the decline for abs, also used the weight dec and medicine ball. quick and hard today, i'll do more ab work friday they were closing the gym today

stretched when i got done.

I used 2 scoops of each product. Again a clean energy today nothing crazy but good focus energy that was sustained. The Amino Build was very good and gave me some crazy energy, especially during the heavy leg extensions when the workout volume was really getting to me! Really looking forward to next week when i am back to heavier weight and feeling a little better. Even though i felt terrible earlier in the day I do think the stack helped me get through the workout and really give me the energy needed. Again each week it will be put to the test a little more.

tomorrow is a LOT of volume for my back and a pretty long workout so it will be interesting to see what kind of pumps i can get!

Got what i thought was a light case of food poisoning at lunch, multiple trips to the bathroom even had some blood in the stool which is not a good sign. Today is supposed to be leg day, normally i would have started my lift at 2:00 today i am still debating but i am feeling much better now so i will probably so in and tear my lower half up then head to bed.
    I am interested to see if the Nano Vapor consumed 4 hours before bed will keep me awake; i have never worked out so close to when i sleep so i am interested to see if there are any effects.
    I'm sure it is a pain trying to track Macros if you eat in a cafeteria style setting quite often.

I'm sure it is a pain trying to track Macros if you eat in a cafeteria style setting quite often.
    It really is, i try for lean protein and healthy carbs every meal, if i can make each meal 40/40/20 then its the easiest way for me to reach goals.
    The way things are cooked with oil and butter i do not eat many foods just for fats, i'll have raw almonds some and sometimes natty PB but i do not think i need any help reaching my fat goals.
    I have taken some pictures of foods that i have consumed from the cafeteria the last few days, its actually been pretty good! I'll upload those pictures this weekend or Friday

nice wheelz session

Day 3
    Back and Bi's. I actually did not have my pen so my workout book was not filled out so i forgot a couple things and did some things differently, its all about the pump anyways!
    This is my best recollection of the work i put in today.

pullups-4x10
    db rows-3x10 each arm. Worked with the 100lb DB's. I need bigger weights but thats all the gym has
    lat pulls- wide grip 2x10 underhand 2x10
    low row- 4x12
    lat pull machine-3x20
    1 arm row machine- 2x20
    straight bar cable pulldowns- 3x12
    shrugs-3x25 or burnout
    straight bar curls-3x8
    hammer curls superset with reverse grip curls- 3x8
    ez bar curls-2x12
    seated concentration curls- 2x10ish each arm
    cable straight bar curls- 1 large dropset 40 reps total

Today i took 2 scoops of Nano Vapor and only 1 scoop of amino build. I actually drank the Nano Vapor while in tutoring, i get a few looks at the when i was shaking the shaker haha.
    I had some great pumps today!!! Veins all over are "coming out to play". That is actually sometime i failed to mention the other day; after my leg day i came back to the dorm and had a HUGE vein coming down the side of my calf that i've never seen before!!!
    Again i didn't feel a huge rush of energy or anything crazy like that but a solid sustained energy throughout my workout. When i was doing the low rows i felt much more energy then normal and i was able to do heavier weight than i normally would have.
    I did forget barbell rows, i know everyone is wondering how i forgot that!!!!! i blame is on my lack of writing out my workout because of my accounting class!
    When i got done with the 100lb DB i actually took it off the floor and did a power jerk with it, just joking around to see if i could do it. I got a few compliments in the gym, never done that before though.

I will be drinking some Phase 8 tonight, not sure what flavor maybe chocolate but i'll see in a couple of hours.

Thursdays i take off, i have 8 hours of college classes and they are quite long! I will still stop by here and post. Maybe give a little more info about myself who knows.

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    nice wheelz session
    Thanks! A little less weight then last week but setting myself up for a great leg day next week!!!

What's up man? Just checking in. Have a great weekend!

Day 4
    Was back in the hometown today, which means a different gym then normal. Of course i always get people looking at me wondering who the random big guy is. I also get people that want to talk!!!! It drives me crazy how much people want to talk to when during training, they just want to talk about my football career and graduation as well as my "glory days" playing high school football. I always take time out for people but it slows me down. I am very thankful for the people that remember what i did on the field.
    Shoulder day
    db overhead press- 5x8 worked up to 75's 2 sets of 8
    upright row- 3x12
    lateral raise-3x10
    underhand front raise-3x10
    side raise- 3x10
    rear delt flys- 3x10
    shrug curcuit- 4 sets to burnout on straight bar, 2 sets of 1 arm seated shrugs
    db bench-3x12
    cable pec flys-3x10
    tri extension circuit- 32 reps each set 3 sets
    pushdowns droplet- 1 drop set
    abs- lots of sets on the decline and a few machines. THEY ARE SORE TODAY!
    cardio-20 minutes 2 miles with a jog warmup

Had 2 scoops of Nano and 1 amino build. Actually had the amino build in a black shaker cup and had 3 people ask me what i was drinking. It was a good chance to tell people about MT and Amino Build. Also talked to a guy partner and he takes Nano Vapor and loves the clean energy so the result must be common!
    Came home this weekend with 2 weeks before graduation, eating great! Lots of steak, grilled chicken, grilled tilapia for dinner tonight!!
    Also some Phase 8 between meals, I am spoiled while i am home, Im not complaining though!

Looking forward to a full week or logging next week, i will be posting multiple times a day and really adding to this log!

Day 4
    Was back in the hometown today, which means a different gym then normal. Of course i always get people looking at me wondering who the random big guy is. I also get people that want to talk!!!! It drives me crazy how much people want to talk to when during training, they just want to talk about my football career and graduation as well as my "glory days" playing high school football. I always take time out for people but it slows me down. I am very thankful for the people that remember what i did on the field.
    Shoulder day
    db overhead press- 5x8 worked up to 75's 2 sets of 8
    upright row- 3x12
    lateral raise-3x10
    underhand front raise-3x10
    side raise- 3x10
    rear delt flys- 3x10
    shrug curcuit- 4 sets to burnout on straight bar, 2 sets of 1 arm seated shrugs
    db bench-3x12
    cable pec flys-3x10
    tri extension circuit- 32 reps each set 3 sets
    pushdowns droplet- 1 drop set
    abs- lots of sets on the decline and a few machines. THEY ARE SORE TODAY!
    cardio-20 minutes 2 miles with a jog warmup

Had 2 scoops of Nano and 1 amino build. Actually had the amino build in a black shaker cup and had 3 people ask me what i was drinking. It was a good chance to tell people about MT and Amino Build. Also talked to a guy partner and he takes Nano Vapor and loves the clean energy so the result must be common!
    Came home this weekend with 2 weeks before graduation, eating great! Lots of steak, grilled chicken, grilled tilapia for dinner tonight!!
    Also some Phase 8 between meals, I am spoiled while i am home, Im not complaining though!

Looking forward to a full week or logging next week, i will be posting multiple times a day and really adding to this log!
    It looks like you had a very productive day. Gongrats on the upcoming graduation!

productive day indeed

It looks like you had a very productive day. Gongrats on the upcoming graduation!
    Thank you it is a very exciting time for myself and my family. My first graduate school class in 2 weeks after that so not much time to celebrate my accomplishments, gotta keep grinding!

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    productive day indeed
    Thank you. My shoulders i have to go a little lighter on. I have 4 titanium in my shoulder because of a torn labrum, rotator cuff, and it was where the biceps tendon connected. That happened 4 years ago during a high school all star football game. I try to not let it effect me much but it has changed the way i train, definitely much smarter then my high school days.
    I added in the pec and tri lifts just to give it some blood flow and promote a little growth in them. Especially hitting them very hard on monday, getting some blood in them on Friday is something i like to do.

sure it changed the way you train. still doing it up big even with the past injury