jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Libido pre contest

Ok think Im beating a dead horse here but what gives with the no sex drive. Im three weeks out from a state meet and did a show three weeks ago. Been dieting strict since Dec 1. I noticed that after a couple cheat meals/binge after my last show, I was so horny small land animals looked good. That lasted at most two days and then back on the dieting for the show that was 6 weeks out then. My wife is convinced that something is wrong with her and believe me there is not, she is gorgeous. Can someone explain to me about leptin levels etc and is there anything I can do? Tried Maca, horny goat weed, tribulus etc but nothing is doing it.
    Last edited by jdrub; 04-21-2013 at 08:24 AM. Reason: forgot to subscribe
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/over-40-amateur-of-the-week-iron-workhorse.html

No free lunch here, you wanna dance, you gotta pay the band!

BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    low fat intake and low cals do that to u...no need to worry...it's normal

Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Start supplementing zinc and mag...made a huge diff for me. It's not uncommon for BBers to be deficient, especially if your green veggie intake sucks.
    Getting shredz

j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100) j.astorina is not very well liked. (-100)
    What you are experiencing is normal. I wrote a piece on refeeding that explains leptin. Give it a read:

http://lifestyleandstrength.com/natu...jc-re-feeding/

jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Zinc and Mag

Originally Posted by Liet View Post
    Start supplementing zinc and mag...made a huge diff for me. It's not uncommon for BBers to be deficient, especially if your green veggie intake sucks.
    that has always been a routine in my supps administration even before the probs.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/over-40-amateur-of-the-week-iron-workhorse.html

No free lunch here, you wanna dance, you gotta pay the band!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty much what everyone says, although libido has nothing to do with leptin... What are your macro's/cardio like at the moment?

I ask because low libido when dieting is because of a drop in Testosterone. After being in a caloric deficit for a long period of time, the body slows it's production of Test. The exact mechanism isn't important, but it's something that natural athletes have to deal with.
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243