Registered User mike pulcinella's Avatar
    mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dave Pulcinella - Is your GPS programmed for success?

What are your core beliefs and how can they hold you back?

Dave Pulcinella continues to draw from his 20+ years as a nutrition and exercise counselor to give more advice that can be applied to all of life, not just bodybuilding and fitness.

Check out clips of my video work on my newly re-desigend portfolio page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When are you coming out with a new dvd?
    "Your body is the mirror of your mind"

www.MuscleInTheMaking.com

Registered User mike pulcinella's Avatar
    mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by leroylavey View Post
    When are you coming out with a new dvd?
    Not sure. Working on it now.

PM me your email address to be put on my private notification list if you'd like to know when it is done.
    Check out clips of my video work on my newly re-desigend portfolio page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You and your bro do it again!
    Thanks for posting! off to the gym!