aSERGIO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can a 14 year old take whey protein supplements

Hi there, I feel that I need to add more protein supplement but i do not know if they are safe can any of you guys give me some tips and recommendations. THANKS

AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes, they are safe.

You should be hitting puberty, growing lots and getting pretty hungry though...eat up!

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there's nothing amazing about protein powder that makes it better than chicken or beef, but there's also not anything about it that makes it more harmful or dangerous than drinking milk or eating cottage cheese either

whey protein is a product of milk...milk is 20% whey and 80% casein protein, so if milk is safe to drink, so is whey protein powder
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aSERGIO10 View Post
    Hi there, I feel that I need to add more protein supplement but i do not know if they are safe can any of you guys give me some tips and recommendations. THANKS
    Of course you can, though it is probably unnecessary if your parents buy you food. Honestly just bulk at a slight caloric surplus. For me, If knew what I knew now, I wouldn't have wasted the money. If you want convenient protein or enjoy cooking with it it is obviously a good choice.

GloryDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GloryDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GloryDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GloryDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GloryDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GloryDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GloryDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GloryDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GloryDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GloryDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GloryDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, but stay dedicated to taking it or you'll just be wasting your time and money. Also, you need to work out or you'll just get fat. Some people seem to thinks it's a magical powder that gives you muscles.
    "Don't be upset with the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do."

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GloryDog View Post
    Yes, but stay dedicated to taking it or you'll just be wasting your time and money. Also, you need to work out or you'll just get fat. Some people seem to thinks it's a magical powder that gives you muscles.
    What. I was unaware that not working out= being fat. I must alert the powers at be

aSERGIO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GloryDog View Post
    work out or you'll just get fat from what? protein powder? 120 calorie per scoop protein powder? no.
    nothing gives you muscles, you're born with them

teen section is ================================> that way
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whey is fine for any age. It is one of the main ingredients in baby formula as a matter of fact. If anyone tells you otherwise, you have permission to punch them in their face and then show them a Gerber formula label.

You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell