Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation Here come the liberal *******s. Defending the terrorist (article) rageee

Was just a matter of time before their snuck their smug little ******* views on this issue. Claiming the Boston bomber was 'influenced' by his older brother. I have a feeling this little fuk will somehow get off the hook.

Should have thrown a damn grenade in the boat last night.

http://m.gawker.com/5995132/did-tame...into-terrorism

Vincented has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincented has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincented has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincented has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincented has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincented has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincented has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincented has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincented has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincented has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincented has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lmao i was like lmao

surely this cannot be reality

SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How is this liberal anything?

Using common sense and logic, going by what people said about this kid BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENED, it seems plausible that the culprit of this was the Older brother and the younger was coerced into doing what he did.

Im not defending the kid or anything, cause what he did was ****ed up, but OBVIOUSLY something had to cause a "regular person" to go on a rampage.

Besides, there is intelligence that the older brother had a questionable history.
    "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing." -Socrates

LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Google 'Jury Nullification'

The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking. The solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker - Albert Einstein

Only after the last tree is cut, the last river poisoned, and the last fish caught, will you realize money cannot be eaten - Cree Nation Proverb

mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont get it why were seal teams and bomb drills going on before the blast. fck this world, im sick of this. ye im ****ing asking questions about the bombing. come at me ***gots. **** you who ever did this. mass deception, i will find you and chop your ****ing cawk of you ****ing hobos. come at me y u mad, i am threatning the president of the usa to talk to me or else i will take down the defense network, right now come at me ***gots im capabale of many thigns, dnt mess with me fbi, i swear i will come to your headquarters and steal all your files, you will be done. come at my house, i will show you what im capable of you fin morons, cmon you scared ****s, you are merely a pawn in someones game. you think your protecting your conutry, you are just turning yourself to be a dictatot. ye fbi ns and cia its your warning

Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SebastianG View Post
    This.

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what does this have to do with liberalism?

OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhMightyOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Liberals are the reason that the world is in the state that it's in. Far too nice for their own good, which knocks on to everyone else. Especially in the UK, god damn Labour supporting *******s.

Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mpconlon View Post
    i dont get it why were seal teams and bomb drills going on before the blast. fck this world, im sick of this. ye im ****ing asking questions about the bombing. come at me ***gots. **** you who ever did this. mass deception, i will find you and chop your ****ing cawk of you ****ing hobos. come at me y u mad, i am threatning the president of the usa to talk to me or else i will take down the defense network, right now come at me ***gots
    Lol'd hard
    Peaking to Life Crew
    iPhone spelling mistakes crew
    Shhh no isolations, only deadlifts and squats now crew
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Not afraid of 138 crew ★★★

Check out my mix of my top 25 trance tunes of 2013:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159004421

Check out my summer cut!! Lots of progress pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155250363

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OhMightyOne View Post
    Liberals are the reason that the world is in the state that it's in.
    that is the biggest BS I've heard in a long time

you dumb *******s throw around the term "liberal" whenever you can, yet none of you actually know what it means/stands for.

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Using common sense and logic, going by what people said about this kid BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENED, it seems plausible that the culprit of this was the Older brother and the younger was coerced into doing what he did.

Im not defending the kid or anything, cause what he did was ****ed up, but OBVIOUSLY something had to cause a "regular person" to go on a rampage.

Besides, there is intelligence that the older brother had a questionable history.
    OR

Both of them could have been planning this for a while. They could have been living a normal life just to get this sort of response.

analogy would be a "domesticated" tiger at a zoo. The tiger might act friendly enough for 10 years before deciding one day to eat its trainer.

Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500)

This. So fukcing tired of misc throwing around the word "liberal".

Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by crocop201288 View Post
    Claiming the Boston bomber was 'influenced' by his older brother. I have a feeling this little fuk will somehow get off the hook.

This is what I heard a lot of people saying lately too. The younger guy was 19, but he's still a grown man and knew what he was doing was wrong. So many people lost their body parts and a lot died. I think he should face the consequences.

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you dont just get talked into fcking bombing and killing innocent civilians and shooting at cops.
    fck this gay earth

SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SebastianG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EZ-Bar View Post
    OR

Both of them could have been planning this for a while. They could have been living a normal life just to get this sort of response.

analogy would be a "domesticated" tiger at a zoo. The tiger might act friendly enough for 10 years before deciding one day to eat its trainer.

That may well be, but the point is that the Older brother was questioned by FBI few years ago, due to Russia's request of him having a possible contact with people from chechnya. Also supposedly he did go somewhere for 6 months.
    "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing." -Socrates

15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you know what liberal means?

iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tewsey View Post
    This is what I heard a lot of people saying lately too. The younger guy was 19, but he's still a grown man and knew what he was doing was wrong. So many people lost their body parts and a lot died. I think he should face the consequences.
    Just shows how the importance of facial aesthetics (srs)

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I agree totally. I'm not liberal at all but I get a strong feeling that the older brother influenced him. It doesn't excuse what he did but seems to explain it. I think it's a pretty good article.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OhMightyOne View Post
    Liberals are the reason that the world is in the state that it's in. Far too nice for their own good, which knocks on to everyone else. Especially in the UK, god damn Labour supporting *******s.
    Thisssssssssssssss

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by betterthangoode View Post
    you dont just get talked into fcking bombing and killing innocent civilians and shooting at cops.
    fck this gay earth
    In the Muslim culture you do.

Originally Posted by mpconlon View Post
    i dont get it why were seal teams and bomb drills going on before the blast. fck this world, im sick of this. ye im ****ing asking questions about the bombing. come at me ***gots. **** you who ever did this. mass deception, i will find you and chop your ****ing cawk of you ****ing hobos. come at me y u mad, i am threatning the president of the usa to talk to me or else i will take down the defense network, right now come at me ***gots im capabale of many thigns, dnt mess with me fbi, i swear i will come to your headquarters and steal all your files, you will be done. come at my house, i will show you what im capable of you fin morons, cmon you scared ****s, you are merely a pawn in someones game. you think your protecting your conutry, you are just turning yourself to be a dictatot. ye fbi ns and cia its your warning
    Quantico, VA (FBI crimelab) take a ride and tell it to them in person see what happens. Let me know when you do though I want to see in person because I live 10 mins from there.

Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What if he's part of a larger network of terrorists? Do we not want to question him about that?
    ***Viking crew***

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That may well be, but the point is that the Older brother was questioned by FBI few years ago, due to Russia's request of him having a possible contact with people from chechnya. Also supposedly he did go somewhere for 6 months.
    True, but how do you coerce your brother into helping without your brother telling you to **** off? You gonna threaten to blow up innocent people if he doesnt help?

Also why dont you turn yourself in after the brother is dead? Especially wounded with pretty much no shot of getting away.

Just playing devils advocate

MikeMiata has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMiata has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMiata has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMiata has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMiata has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMiata has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMiata has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMiata has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMiata has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMiata has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeMiata has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by betterthangoode View Post
    exactly what i was thinking

Originally Posted by EZ-Bar View Post
    True, but how do you coerce your brother into helping without your brother telling you to **** off? You gonna threaten to blow up innocent people if he doesnt help?

Also why dont you turn yourself in after the brother is dead? Especially wounded with pretty much no shot of getting away.

Just playing devils advocate
    Bro, I went and saw this cleric. He told me of the thousands of female miscers that will want us. All we have to do is drop these backpacks on the street at the marathon. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. Nobody will ever know.

jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hope we waterboard his ass if he doesn't speak.
    huh

Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    Bro, I went and saw this cleric. He told me of the thousands of female miscers that will want us. All we have to do is drop these backpacks on the street at the marathon. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. Nobody will ever know.
    dont listen to them, hes tricking you into doing his evil bidding. youre 40 years old for God sakes, you should know better

Originally Posted by Mikelawton View Post
    dont listen to them, hes tricking you into doing his evil bidding. youre 40 years old for God sakes, you should know better
    But they said they will mod rep us!!!

SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was just a matter of time before their snuck their smug little ******* views on this issue. Claiming the Boston bomber was 'influenced' by his older brother. I have a feeling this little fuk will somehow get off the hook.

http://m.gawker.com/5995132/did-tame...into-terrorism
    Aww, did you hurt you brain attempting to read a critical analysis? Why is any approach to this story besides some variation of "HE TERRORIST MUST KILL HIM USA USA USA USA" labeled "liberal"?

RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    72 mod reps await us in Paradise!
    HTC

STEMcel

Xboxcel