Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    trekkingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) trekkingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) trekkingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) trekkingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) trekkingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) trekkingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) trekkingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) trekkingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) trekkingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) trekkingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) trekkingbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Opinions of misc from other forums (haters gonna hate)

I hit up google in curiosity of what other forums have said about misc and it was quite amusing.

From a forum of aspiring pick up artists:

what do you guys think? I really enjoy going there, im just worried all the socially conditioned guys who think abs will get them girls will brainwash me.

Some of the beliefs those guys have disgusts me. There's a thread every day such as "Lettuce be reality, if you're rich and ripped you will have no problem getting laid" and most of the guys there believe in this ****. Only surf there cause there is occasionally some funny/interesting threads.

Don't go on the misc they are ****ing ***gots when it comes to this kinda stuff. I am the dude that posts the most in the pickup thread in the RH

Some guy on a sports forum:

I mean a certain level is to be expected, but not every single reference to the girl being "bitch" or "slut" or "whore" or "****" and everyone calling each other "***gots." A ton of rape references but I think that's some sort of slang they use. I'm sure coltsfan could fill us in.

That place is weird. A bunch of guys talking about how big and strong they are and the size of their dicks and how they don't jerk off. Kinda scary.

Girls from a social anxiety forum:

I was on google looking for something and I saw some answers on the bodybuilding forum so I had a look and the people on their are so insensitive and stuck up its unreal wow

Never read them - but I did read one thread on one about banging chicks that was linked on here. Wow... just, wow. I hope they are not representative of the population as those are some sad, sad people.

lol yeah i accidentally clicked on that site once. That forum is filled wih dbags but i gotta admit there is some pretty funny stories in there. You shoudn be bothered by them if u dont like what u see then dont click & read, simple as that. Dbags like them exist in real life too, I just ignore them. The things I read on there made my eyes go wide open. Interesting to see what a bodybuilder thinks about

"The misc section of the site just hates on women, its crazy. They call women sandwich-makers

Girls from a makeup site:

I saw this forum through a image search for a has-been Italian model named Ainett Stephens. Out of curiosity, I skimmed through a thread with her in it.

This website (Bodybuilding.com Forums - Bodybuilding And Fitness Board) makes me sad and just reassures me as to why dating is no longer fun. These men are pigs.

No, pigs are special...

These men are JERKS.

I have never seen so much women-hating, misogynist, and racist babble (towards Black women...even the Black men on that site hate Black women). Is it the roid rage or something?

I bet all those dudes got small dicks that can't get up.

They're probably frustrated because for all their white entitlement, hours at the gym, alternating gorging with starving, $$$$$ spent on supplements, and using so much roids that they can't get it up and are losing their hair they STILL can't get laid because nobody wants them.

The only people really into all that veiny muscle and spray on tan is other men.

Woman's from an online dating forum:

What do I think of these guys? Im still in shock from just reading the first page. I agree with the poster over there who said is that where you want to be when Jesus comes back. Wow.

Guys on video game website discuss how miscers hate women:

"obviously they hate women they don't get any pussy"

"I'm one of the biggest bitches on this board when it comes to women, but even I can admit a lot of them really seemed ****ed in the head. I read that whole thread a month or so ago. God damn."

"This is quite possibly the most pathetic thread I've ever seen. 3 pages of insecure males talking about how stupid women are, and then getting angry when women call men stupid. Are you guys all like 15, or victims of a bad marriage or something? Jesus christ."

Guys on another BB forum discuss misc height standards:

"Bodybuilding forums are weird, maybe its just the misc section.
    Average height is 5'9.5
    To me a manlet is someone who is significantly shorter than average. 5'5 to 5'7.5... Even 5'8 to me isnt a manlet, its just short.
    5'10 is a solid average height, some people on those forums even go as far as saying 6'0 is a manlet..."

From a blog:

"However, nothing could have prepared me for the magnitude of sweaty homoeroticism I found on bodybuilding.com – the world's most popular bodybuilding forum and, apparently, the go-to place for guys who have no idea what being gay means to discuss being gay. It's a bit like stumbling in on a rudimentary social studies class, where – instead of children who understand the very basic facts of life – the only questions are from bros who can't grasp that the only thing that makes someone gay is their attraction to members of the same sex. For example, there are no less than 20 threads about whether or not wearing a scarf makes you gay. "

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Girl from Make up site:

(half assed black women voice)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Mc9L2VONDE
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

H89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) H89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) H89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) H89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) H89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) H89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) H89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) H89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) H89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) H89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) H89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They are all just jelly

SwoleSessions is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleSessions is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleSessions is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleSessions is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleSessions is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleSessions is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleSessions is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleSessions is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleSessions is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleSessions is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleSessions is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by trekkingbrah View Post
    I hit up google in curiosity of what other forums have said about misc and it was quite amusing.

what do you guys think? I really enjoy going there, im just worried all the socially conditioned guys who think abs will get them girls will brainwash me.

Some of the beliefs those guys have disgusts me. There's a thread every day such as "Lettuce be reality, if you're rich and ripped you will have no problem getting laid" and most of the guys there believe in this ****. Only surf there cause there is occasionally some funny/interesting threads.

Don't go on the misc they are ****ing ***gots when it comes to this kinda stuff. I am the dude that posts the most in the pickup thread in the RH

I mean a certain level is to be expected, but not every single reference to the girl being "bitch" or "slut" or "whore" or "****" and everyone calling each other "***gots." A ton of rape references but I think that's some sort of slang they use. I'm sure coltsfan could fill us in.

That place is weird. A bunch of guys talking about how big and strong they are and the size of their dicks and how they don't jerk off. Kinda scary.

I was on google looking for something and I saw some answers on the bodybuilding forum so I had a look and the people on their are so insensitive and stuck up its unreal wow

Never read them - but I did read one thread on one about banging chicks that was linked on here. Wow... just, wow. I hope they are not representative of the population as those are some sad, sad people.

lol yeah i accidentally clicked on that site once. That forum is filled wih dbags but i gotta admit there is some pretty funny stories in there. You shoudn be bothered by them if u dont like what u see then dont click & read, simple as that. Dbags like them exist in real life too, I just ignore them. The things I read on there made my eyes go wide open. Interesting to see what a bodybuilder thinks about

"The misc section of the site just hates on women, its crazy. They call women sandwich-makers

I saw this forum through a image search for a has-been Italian model named Ainett Stephens. Out of curiosity, I skimmed through a thread with her in it.

This website (Bodybuilding.com Forums - Bodybuilding And Fitness Board) makes me sad and just reassures me as to why dating is no longer fun. These men are pigs.

No, pigs are special...

These men are JERKS.

I have never seen so much women-hating, misogynist, and racist babble (towards Black women...even the Black men on that site hate Black women). Is it the roid rage or something?

They're probably frustrated because for all their white entitlement, hours at the gym, alternating gorging with starving, $$$$$ spent on supplements, and using so much roids that they can't get it up and are losing their hair they STILL can't get laid because nobody wants them.

The only people really into all that veiny muscle and spray on tan is other men.

What do I think of these guys? Im still in shock from just reading the first page. I agree with the poster over there who said is that where you want to be when Jesus comes back. Wow.

"I'm one of the biggest bitches on this board when it comes to women, but even I can admit a lot of them really seemed ****ed in the head. I read that whole thread a month or so ago. God damn."

"This is quite possibly the most pathetic thread I've ever seen. 3 pages of insecure males talking about how stupid women are, and then getting angry when women call men stupid. Are you guys all like 15, or victims of a bad marriage or something? Jesus christ."

Average height is 5'9.5
    To me a manlet is someone who is significantly shorter than average. 5'5 to 5'7.5... Even 5'8 to me isnt a manlet, its just short.
    5'10 is a solid average height, some people on those forums even go as far as saying 6'0 is a manlet..."

From a blog:

"However, nothing could have prepared me for the magnitude of sweaty homoeroticism I found on bodybuilding.com – the world's most popular bodybuilding forum and, apparently, the go-to place for guys who have no idea what being gay means to discuss being gay. It's a bit like stumbling in on a rudimentary social studies class, where – instead of children who understand the very basic facts of life – the only questions are from bros who can't grasp that the only thing that makes someone gay is their attraction to members of the same sex. For example, there are no less than 20 threads about whether or not wearing a scarf makes you gay. "

fkin loled so true

babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mad as fukk, but I'm not

AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    even the Black men on that site hate Black women[/i]
    Lol'd pretty hard at this
    Starting weight: 110lbs
    If it's important you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse. We're all going to make it.

Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000) Emilos12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    They just dont understand sarcasm, or the misc lingo
    *¯\_(ツ)_/¯ crew*

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most of them are true...what's the problem?
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Misc rustling jimmies across the globe nawm sayin?

PorkoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PorkoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PorkoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PorkoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PorkoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PorkoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PorkoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PorkoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PorkoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PorkoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PorkoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

\

LOL lost it
    *ChefBrah Crew*

I rep SydneyBrahs on sight

SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dammit, Misc, we are BROTHERS, and if anyone's gonna talk sh*t on us, IT'S GONNA BE US
    "That's the cool thing about lifting weights, man. They get older, I stay the same age." - David Wooderson

Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "The misc section of the site just hates on women, its crazy. They call women sandwich-makers" LOL. Good stuff OP

nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500)
    sloots gona sloot

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fkn muggles
    Liftin' or Blazin'

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol, Dbags

shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortie413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao, proud to be a miscer

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

No, pigs are special...

These men are JERKS.

Average height is 5'9.5

From a blog:

plz

SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think I'm gonna have to buy that Misc tee now
    "That's the cool thing about lifting weights, man. They get older, I stay the same age." - David Wooderson

oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Soooooo True lol

"To me a manlet is someone who is significantly shorter than average. 5'5 to 5'7.5... Even 5'8 to me isnt a manlet, its just short.

DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They're just jelly of our freedoms.

llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    5'11 master race checking in
    6'0

milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's pretty damn accurate, so the difference is where they see a bottle full of fermented piss we see a delectable bottle of vintage hobo wine
    certified misc thread sniper: 37 comfirmed kills

everyone wants to be a no avi but no one wants to stop uploading shirtless pics,

liek dis if u rep bak evry time (500+)

*40InchBert > 40InchVert Crew*

Registered Jimmy Rustler Fortitudo's Avatar
    Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol, but we don't even lift though.

ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anybody remember that Malodrax guy? (I think that was his name.)

I think it was a year or two ago. He made a sex doll out of old socks or something, and would print out girls faces to tape to it. Posted about it to the misc with pictures, got outed to the counselor at his University, then he posted about how he explained it to the counselor and they understood the logic behind it...or something.

I lol just think about it.

Imagine if you're a normal every day guy, and you're thinking to yourself "I want to get in shape and improve my health, why don't I look online for a good community to get me motivated'." The guy finds BB.com, and stumbles on that post without already having built up his Misc defense shield from years of miscing and knowing what to expect.

iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Understanding satire and sarcasm not even once.

I never really take most things on the misc. seriously, just come here for the serious lulz that the misc. brings.

Obviously some things are very true and you need to be aware of when the misc. is being serious or not.
    "It is not knowledge, but the act of learning, ... which grants the greatest enjoyment. When I have clarified and exhausted a subject, then I turn away from it, in order to go into darkness again ..." - Carl Friedrich Gauss

Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly I've spent some time away from the misc and looking back, it's a terrible place for your own personal development and self esteem. It's just a fun forum not to be taken too seriously guys, we're all gonna make it brahs
    We were all witnesses.
    1989-2011

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jakes on them for thinking we actuallu lift
    ***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Founder and President of the A.H.A (Anti-Heskey Association) Company.

Company's Slogan: *.. because he's really that sh!t*

Misc Med student crew
    Victoria Justice>Ariana Grande crew

Registered B.B.C. (srs) calisthenicsm8's Avatar
    calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500)

I swear I just logged on a couple of hours ago, and I've seen more male models posted today than I did in all my time spent there last year.

People are waking up and acknowledging looks theory.

I thought the misc was devoid of all hope. One of the most naive places on the internet.

But it's happening. I'm going to take this to the end. The misc will be taken over by face law in the coming weeks.

Get those accounts running and start spreading
    Made a mold of own wiener and fukced myself crew

fiveoneniner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fiveoneniner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fiveoneniner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fiveoneniner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fiveoneniner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fiveoneniner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fiveoneniner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fiveoneniner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fiveoneniner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fiveoneniner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fiveoneniner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hahahahahaha, found this on the lipstick site

"I'm an avid bodybuilder (but I've gotten lazy over the last two years) and a big fan of the sport but Damn! I must be in my own world on that site cause I totally miss all of this and I've been a member of that board since it's inception.

I only go into the female workout forums. Admittedly I rarely go into the other forums, especially the misc forum. It soured me when I made a comment about how good looking Ronnie Coleman was (how perfect his body was in competition) and some idiot asked me if I wanted to give Ronnie a rim job. The mod had to delete the thread it was just that ridiculous."