Page 152 of 218 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,560 of 6539
    supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OkChief View Post
    pls explain to me why they would A) carry out the bombing and B) frame some random ******* instead of just saying "we couldn't find him"
    for political reasons obv. The suspect is Russian who happens to be a Muslim.

and for B) America has to much pride to say they could not find the bomber. Someone has to be put to blame.

AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am sure many of you saw that picture of the guy in the wheelchair and the story of the latino man by his side who helped him along with the paramedics and just the recent news that bradley cooper and the NFL player visited him. I saw the full pictured and that really hit me hard and made me sad as fuk damn it was almost unreal.. poor guy and every victim of the attack, that picture made me realize the magnitude of everything and really made me made angry towards those ****ing *******s, I hope the terrorist is squeezed out everything he knows and then sent to guantanamo and be tortured for the rest of his fukkin life.
    Unreal...fuk...

Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BasedPrincess View Post
    Do those millions of people go on to blow up people? What are you even talking about? I simply went through his tweets looking for some sort of motive and found tweets about him recently becoming an islamic convert as a means of finding some sort of motive...
    My point was this, I'm sorry you didn't get it but I'm pretty sure it was very clear : that does NOT constitute motive.

OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by supremebro View Post
    for political reasons obv. The suspect is Russian who happens to be a Muslim.

and for B) America has to much pride to say they could not find the bomber. Someone has to be put to blame.
    so you think they're going to invade russia? wut?
    Arsenal FC

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just thinking about the psychology behind it..if a person was innocent, even if they were coerced into it (by whatever party foreign or domestic), I believe after seeing the massive man hunt after themthat an innocent person would turn themselves in. it takes some enormous hatred (and ill admit, one that on the surface, doesnt appear to be a personality this kid could have - listening to everybody elses description and looking at his twitter) to carry out what he did. it would be pretty hard to fabricate the fight he put up against the police without some enormous reward at the end (and that reward is whatever he deems it)

Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheApathy View Post
    It's sad that the person responsible (that brown skin, oval shaped guy from Craft International) is back in his country while this 9 year old kid and his brother got framed for something so elaborate and yet there's nothing we can do about it.
    Those guys from craft international were private security. They might not even be craft international, might be normal security since those hats are sold as merchandise. Pls go, those guys had nothing to do with the bombing. Those 4chan pictures of the guy were debunked, there is another picture where the brown skin oval shaped guy is seen putting his back pack into a truck and regrouping with all the other security.

MachineGunShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Back from the club, clicked on the net and it said he has been captured? Can someone provide cliffs pretty please?

OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by krazy33 View Post
    just thinking about the psychology behind it..if a person was innocent, even if they were coerced into it (by whatever party foreign or domestic), I believe after seeing the massive man hunt after themthat an innocent person would turn themselves in. it takes some enormous hatred (and ill admit, one that on the surface, doesnt appear to be a personality this kid could have - listening to everybody elses description and looking at his twitter) to carry out what he did. it would be pretty hard to fabricate the fight he put up against the police
    the sloot that was posted earlier in this thread seems to think last night never happened because we don't have "proof" lol
    Arsenal FC

aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronlolz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WindowToTheSoul View Post
    hes going to spend life in prison. i hope he gets raped and stabbed repeatively. a lot of you believe it sucks they dont have the death pentality, including me, but the reality is hes 19 with free healthcare. he will live hell for many decades to come. i just hope that the prison staff can legally not allow him to lift weights so he wont be able to defend himself against other prisoners.
    Not even a trial yet. btw your sick as **** brah

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    Senator to propose bill regulating black powder in wake of Boston Massacre

http://www.examiner.com/article/sena...oston-massacre
    LOL'd hard at typo in link, and apparently in the title before it was fixed.

senator-to-propose-bill-regulating-black-power-wake-of-boston-massacre
    PM me if you need someone to talk to

gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why did they let the guy they carjacked go/live thats what I dont understand.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    09 CBR 600RR

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

AEN APE Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148800333

Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some more tweets from him:

"To be honest, I don't care for those people that wanna commit suicide, your life b, do what you think will make you happy #selfishbastards"
    "I got these bros that I'd take a bullet for, in the leg or the shoulder or something nothing fatal tho"
    "I need a leather jacket and some grease"
    ^Seems to have assimilated pretty well
    "Share the love, the knowledge and the wealth"
    "Taking a shower after watching a scary movie is always exciting"
    "Death is the destroyer of all pleasures"
    "Never underestimate the rebel with a cause"
    "in my time, as an uncle of 4 now, I can tell you that Sesame Street teaches kids nothing useful except the alphabet and how to count to ten"
    "People come into your life to help you, hurt you, love you and leave you and that shapes your character and the person you were meant to be"

"Being bilingual is da bomb"
    lol'd

"If you have the knowledge and the inspiration all that's left is to take action"
    hmmm....

GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol @ these

Waterboy FBI Agent climbing unlocked fence
    https://vine.co/v/bU6YvrOvnvx

Forgot about Dre on Fox News
    https://vine.co/v/bUr3LATvZZ1
    Chew Crew

Rep KY brahs on sight

[Misc Fishermen Crew]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143255973

Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love you misc! no homo, in drunk please inform me on what happened
    Mind>Everything

ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OkChief View Post
    she replied with

"He's only a suspect and nothing's been proven, just bc Fox News calls him a terrorist doesn't make it true"

and I said yeah ok thats why he was shooting and throwing grenades at cops last night and she replied with

"None of that is actually true, his brother was shot and killed by a cop"

fukin lol. sloots
    eh, i think his brother is behind it and the kid was forced to, the uncle also is a ****ing character

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gat0rbait View Post
    was wondering this as well.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    LOL'd hard at typo in link, and apparently in the title before it was fixed.

senator-to-propose-bill-regulating-black-power-wake-of-boston-massacre
    Always trying to keep a borther down...
    Disputable

Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The show you US brahs put on this week was pretty cool. Until next weeks school shooting/bombing/massacre take care.

GraphPaperBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GraphPaperBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GraphPaperBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GraphPaperBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GraphPaperBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GraphPaperBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GraphPaperBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GraphPaperBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GraphPaperBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GraphPaperBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GraphPaperBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just saw this on CNN, mind blown

>Dzhokhar (last name of the two suspects)
    >pronounced Jo-kar
    >The Joker from Batman
    >James Holmes who did the Batman massacre and thought he was The Joker
    >MK ULTRA

babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking through this *******s twitter, he posted his phone number lol

@DrJohnnyBlaze 8572475112 hit me cuh my phones dead till like tomorrow night tho

AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GettinBig15 View Post
    Lol @ these

Waterboy FBI Agent climbing unlocked fence
    https://vine.co/v/bU6YvrOvnvx

Forgot about Dre on Fox News
    https://vine.co/v/bUr3LATvZZ1

looks like chow

Registered Loser jeromethechicken's Avatar
    jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fFozzie View Post
    I hate how these little scorpions think they know about the world; they think they have it all figured out. They call other people sheep when they are the epitome of sheep. Fuuuuu-.
    Fuking this ^^ Got you off recharge.
    #53 1\*

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ray9 View Post
    I love you misc! no homo, in drunk please inform me on what happened
    http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comment...tes_of_boston/ Start here bro

GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gat0rbait View Post

This wasnt your average carjacker. They needed him alive and it was to big of a risk to chase someone who may or may not have explosives strapped to him or on his person ready to use. They werent just going to run up on him and tackle him.
    Chew Crew

Rep KY brahs on sight

[Misc Fishermen Crew]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143255973

dandazezz is not very well liked. (-100) dandazezz is not very well liked. (-100) dandazezz is not very well liked. (-100) dandazezz is not very well liked. (-100) dandazezz is not very well liked. (-100) dandazezz is not very well liked. (-100) dandazezz is not very well liked. (-100) dandazezz is not very well liked. (-100) dandazezz is not very well liked. (-100) dandazezz is not very well liked. (-100) dandazezz is not very well liked. (-100)
    alex jones did a interview of john mcafee back when he was running from the belize authorities

then when john mcafee got to the states he revealed to alex further of what he knew... wtf

first interview alex did with him

5min video cliffs

john mcafee running from belize authorities
    gets to america tells alex what he knows
    belize letting in hezbolah terrorists, giving them european names, sending them elsewhere
    they are producing tons of weaponized ricin
    10 pounds of weaponized ricin sprayed over new york city would kill 90% of of people there

Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StanisBaratheon View Post
    The show you US brahs put on this week was pretty cool. Until next weeks school shooting/bombing/massacre take care.
    Its cool brah. Martial law and gun free zones will save us.

Not srs.

AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Going through this guy's twitter and seeing everyone's comments is hilarious...if snarky comments killed this guy would have been dead long ago

Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sword7 View Post

thanks good sir!
    Mind>Everything

Originally Posted by ProEra View Post
    eh, i think his brother is behind it and the kid was forced to, the uncle also is a ****ing character
    he might have been talked into it but he wasn't forced to. he was still pretty cocky after it happened
    Arsenal FC

Originally Posted by GettinBig15 View Post
    This wasnt your average carjacker. They needed him alive and it was to big of a risk to chase someone who may or may not have explosives strapped to him or on his person ready to use. They werent just going to run up on him and tackle him.
    I think he meant, why they let go the owner of the Mercedes Benz, they carjacked the car and then let go the driver...

Page 152 of 218 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast