Page 206 of 218 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,180 of 6539
    From Bones to Brawn SkinnyBeast24's Avatar
    SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ejjw18 View Post
    Can someone answer a question for me?

Ok....with conspiracy theories, there has to be an agenda for the event to take place.

9/11 and sandy hook(I'm not saying I believe those theories but you can see an agenda), but with the Boston bombing what would the agenda be??
    None.

xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SebastianG View Post
    "The ball was dropped in one of two ways," said senator Lindsey Graham on CNN warning that the FBI needed to improve its performance. "The FBI missed a lot of things, is one potential answer, or our laws do not allow the FBI to follow up in a sound solid way."
    "It's people like this that you don't want to let out of your sight, and this was a mistake," he added. "Either our laws are insufficient or the FBI failed, but we're at war with radical Islamists and we need to up our game."
    Aaaand here we go....
    Like the FBI gets limited nowdays by "laws"...
    Oakland Raiders! Just Win Baby!!
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*
    Orlando Magic!

THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Subaruski View Post
    Here comes the 2A BS

[img][/img]
    These guys did not follow the laws and got their guns illegally, lets make some more laws to stop the people that don't obey the laws.

wut?
    Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck And still keep your attitude on self-destruct

on recharge: DrugsToGetBig

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by THE-BEEF View Post
    These guys did not follow the laws and got their guns illegally, lets make some more laws to stop the people that don't obey the laws.

wut?
    i think that illegal weapon in suspect arms is least of government's worries.
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyBeast24 View Post
    oh lawd did you know who this/do you know who this guy is...kid was nasty.

http://www.wentworthathletics.com/sp...bios/wong_alex
    I've seen him around plenty, its a rather small school. Don't know him personally though, I know more LAX kids and few kids that play Basketball.
    We are all gunna make it

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This page has a good summary of some of Jahar's tweets.

http://akarlin.com/

Jahar @J_tsar

a decade in america already, i want out
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like he is going to be tried in a civilian court. Another blow to the CT crowd.
    -----
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...struction?lite

The hospitalized Boston Marathon bombing suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was charged Monday with using a weapon of mass destruction – and the White House said he will be tried in a civilian court.

“He will not be treated as an enemy combatant. We will prosecute this terrorist through our civilian system of justice,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said.

The suspect agreed to "voluntary detention," but declined to answer questions about bail, according to a court record. A probably cause hearing was set for May 30.

The carjacking victim told police his abductors told them they were the marathon bombers and said they would not kill him because he “wasn’t American,” according to a police report obtained by NBC News.

Before being charged, Tsarnaev had been answering investigators’ questions in writing because a throat wound -- possibly the result of a suicide attempt -- prevented him from speaking, federal officials told NBC News.

--------
    There's more to the article, just pulled some quotes.
    PM me if you need someone to talk to

_AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has been charged with using a weapon of mass destruction, the US Department of Justice says.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who was charged in hospital, could face the death penalty.

A White House spokesman has said Mr Tsarnaev will not be treated as an "enemy combatant", as suggested by some Republican members of Congress.

The twin bomb attack near the finishing line of the marathon killed three people, and injured more than 200.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, was captured on Friday evening after a huge manhunt during which his elder brother and suspected fellow bomber, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, died.

He has been unable to speak because of a throat wound, though he has reportedly responded to questions in writing.

As well as a count of using a weapon of mass destruction, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev faces one count of malicious destruction of property resulting in death, the Department of Justice said in a statement.

In addition to federal charges, prosecutors for the state of Massachusetts, which does not have the death penalty, could file their own.

"He will not be treated as an enemy combatant," said White House spokesman Jay Carney.

"We will prosecute this terrorist through our civilian system of justice."

The city of Boston is due to observe a moment of silence for the victims at 14:50 local time (18:50 GMT), exactly one week after the attack.

Also on Monday, a private funeral was being held for 29-year-old restaurant worker Krystle Campbell, who was killed at the marathon finish line after going to watch the race with a friend.

A memorial service was scheduled later for another victim, Lu Lingzi, a 23-year-old graduate student from China.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22257451

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    Before being charged, Tsarnaev had been answering investigators’ questions in writing because a throat wound -- possibly the result of a suicide attempt -- prevented him from speaking, federal officials told NBC News.
    Uh, what kind of idiot shoots himself in the throat to commit suicide?
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Better be someone watching him like a hawk 24/7. If he commits suicide the CT's will have a field day.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Uh, what kind of idiot shoots himself in the throat to commit suicide?

Probably had the gun under his chin at a 'bad' angle
    PM me if you need someone to talk to

Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by D-1Gladiator74 View Post
    so the media lied about him running over his own brother, it was the cops?

did he actually start shooting at police officers from the boat? and fighting back as the media claims?

reps for real answers
    A video has lead people to believe Dzokhar fled the scene straight away but the video is a horrible source for anything.

An eye witness who lived on the street of the firefight said suspect#2 definitely fled the scene in a vehicle. Whether he drove over his brother or not is debatable. Another female eye witness said she claimed the police ran him over although it's reported that suspect#2 fled in a police vehicle...

No idea whether he shot at police from the boat, some reports said he did. Why would police open fire on him otherwise? They must have had a clear visual on him. Now considering he was in a boat (supposedly with a suicide vest on) how would the police know for sure it was him? I'm guessing he did fire on them and then realised he couldn't win.

Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like he is going to be tried in a civilian court. Another blow to the CT crowd.
    -----
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...struction?lite

The hospitalized Boston Marathon bombing suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was charged Monday with using a weapon of mass destruction – and the White House said he will be tried in a civilian court.

“He will not be treated as an enemy combatant. We will prosecute this terrorist through our civilian system of justice,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said.

The suspect agreed to "voluntary detention," but declined to answer questions about bail, according to a court record. A probably cause hearing was set for May 30.

The carjacking victim told police his abductors told them they were the marathon bombers and said they would not kill him because he “wasn’t American,” according to a police report obtained by NBC News.

--------
    There's more to the article, just pulled some quotes.
    Interesting

TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Probably had the gun under his chin at a 'bad' angle
    i think the reports said he "jammed" the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. he prolly put it in too far (giggity) and angled it down and shot through his throat.

Originally Posted by TheFrenzy View Post
    i think the reports said he "jammed" the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. he prolly put it in too far (giggity) and angled it down and shot through his throat.
    Ah, thanks. I've read it mentioned that the suicide attempt may be visible in the helicopter video. I've watched it, but I'm not certain, I can see what people are looking at though.

If it is the case, does anyone know what time that helicopter footage was shot, relative to his surrender? I would assume not long before, as the tarp already appears ripped in the video.

TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrenzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ah, thanks. I've read it mentioned that the suicide attempt may be visible in the helicopter video. I've watched it, but I'm not certain, I can see what people are looking at though.

If it is the case, does anyone know what time that helicopter footage was shot, relative to his surrender?
    if you watch the video and kind of correlate that between the live updates you should be able to tell. im too lazy to do it but the live updates say when SWAT started throwing flashbangs in. so you could compare that with the actual video when they start .but the video is chopped up and edited together (the one i saw anyways).

mirin physique though....*******

xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Suxirc View Post
    Interesting
    Its going to be interesting to hear the testomony of the carjacking guy. I feel like he's being protected from the media for now because of his importance in this trial.
    Get off my internet podefile
    Giants, Rangers, Yankees, Knicks

StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoxasBrah View Post
    You said you barely knew her, what are they going to get out of you?
    I said we weren't close friends after middle school. Doesn't mean I don't know anything about her, we had classes together and we worked together at one point. So far they're reporting what she was like after she met her husband and what her parents' neighbors are saying.

Not sure I'm going to call them. The USA Today article didn't really piss me off that much because it wasn't ultra-biased (unlike the Daily Mail article). What's making me most upset is the blatant uneducated comments people are making because they're taking everything the news reports at face value.
    Add me on PSN: stina_saurus

♛MartyMcFly92 is everything I could ever ask for in a man so I quit OKC and POF to marry him Krew♛

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

On the road to aesthetics and never looking back.
    115lbs lost, come at me bros.

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I find it extraordinary that these guys always have prior links to US agencies.

1. 9/11 hijackers living with FBI agents, training at AFBs.

2. underwear bomber escorted by State Dep agents

3. Boston bomber interviewed a couple years ago by FBI

Not really sure what to make of it all, just pointing out an odd correlation.

inb4 "debunkers" with url to texas sharpshooter fallacy

Not too impressed with him being charged with "weapon of mass destruction" either... Guess anything can pass for WMDs these days, even pressure cookers+black powder+nails.

I guess Saddam really did have WMDs since the bar for what a WMD is, has been set so low.

usahockey23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) usahockey23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) usahockey23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) usahockey23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) usahockey23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) usahockey23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) usahockey23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) usahockey23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) usahockey23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) usahockey23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) usahockey23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StinaSaurus View Post
    Probably because your local paper has integrity and journalists who haven't been lured into for-profit reporting.

Sidenote, 2 FBI agents just came in to my work to get lunch, and USA today contacted me for a statement on the suspect's wife because I had commented on their article about her. Feelsweirdman.
    Got news for ya. (pun intended)

Almost ALL reporting is "for profit".

Any company that didnt engage in "for profit" activity would quickly find themselves in the red, and subsequently bankrupt.

xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000)
    So Russia warned the FBI then his former roommate and two others were killed gruesomely and he wasn't a suspect from day 1?

Plus it says the bodies were covered with cash and pot. Wasn't his brother a huge stoner?

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More than likely posted before but:

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post

That was one of the worst CT videos I've ever seen

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    It's his jacket IMO.

Wonder what CT'ers are going to do once the videos are show more clearly of them dropping the bags, then seen leaving with no bags- that video evidence was doctored more than likely right?
    They will claim they were patsies, and thought they were part of a drill. Some already have..... despite the carnage from Thursday/Friday

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Walking from boat...no gun...no blood...not shot in throat!

the cops probably shot him in the throat so he couldn't talk
    I don't check my CP, IDC about reps/negs

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Fear is for the winter Bonecrshr's Avatar
    Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bonecrshr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    strong trolling ITT at this point.
    Its not how you swim, its how you hold your breath
    Its not about playing fair in this life, its more about cheating death

B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The one terrible side of the internet. Conspiracy theorists. Every ****ing 260lb fat ass in his mother's basement wants to play CIA/FBI from his PC. You can dictate an image to support almost any believe.

For example that last post above mine showing the blood dripping down. I could say that it would make sense that the killer is actually a vampire who just finished feeding on a victim. You can't prove it to be false so it MUST BE TRUE. **** some of u seriously. If I had an injured family member from this attack I'd seriously want to hurt some of these conspiracy *******s.

Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by conics View Post
    [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/10e0eio.jpg[/ig]
    Walking from boat...no gun...no blood...not shot in throat!

the cops probably shot him in the throat so he couldn't talk
    There is a random terrible picture and you are going to have this conclusion?

jehims1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jehims1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jehims1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jehims1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jehims1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jehims1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jehims1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jehims1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jehims1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jehims1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jehims1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post

as soon as i heard the southern hick accent, i immediately stopped listening