1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Felt It To The Core!! MuscleTech Concentrated Series NEUROCORE **

Boy they weren't messin' around with a claim of "Energy,Focus,Muscle,Pump and Strength!!"

I'm always a little skeptic when it comes to a "sample" of something. I have a high tolerance and am always afraid if I try the suggested dose on the package for "1st use", I'm going to be disappointed and waste my sample.

I was excited to see that this sample had "3 Super-Concentrated" servings! So I went ahead and gave it a shot with the 1 serving the first day.

I must add that I used this for my first day back in the gym after about a week out of the gym due to a bad illness. You know how you feel when you can't wait to get back, but the energy just isn't there? NEUROCORE Rocked!! With just one serving I had all the Energy and Focus like I had never missed a day!! The strength and awesome sets absolutely made my day!

The second day I went ahead and used 2 servings...Just HAD to try it! Definitely NO disappointment there! I would be anxious to see what a monster I would be in the gym with the full 3 servings! Rawr!!

Thank you for the opportunity to sample your product MUSCLETECH!! You have been added to my interest list!!
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    Boy they weren't messin' around with a claim of "Energy,Focus,Muscle,Pump and Strength!!"

I'm always a little skeptic when it comes to a "sample" of something. I have a high tolerance and am always afraid if I try the suggested dose on the package for "1st use", I'm going to be disappointed and waste my sample.

I was excited to see that this sample had "3 Super-Concentrated" servings! So I went ahead and gave it a shot with the 1 serving the first day.

I must add that I used this for my first day back in the gym after about a week out of the gym due to a bad illness. You know how you feel when you can't wait to get back, but the energy just isn't there? NEUROCORE Rocked!! With just one serving I had all the Energy and Focus like I had never missed a day!! The strength and awesome sets absolutely made my day!

The second day I went ahead and used 2 servings...Just HAD to try it! Definitely NO disappointment there! I would be anxious to see what a monster I would be in the gym with the full 3 servings! Rawr!!

Thank you for the opportunity to sample your product MUSCLETECH!! You have been added to my interest list!!
    Sounds grrrrrreat!

Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post

Thanks for the review Red! Glad you like it.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome review Red
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review. 2 scoops seems to be a fan favorite, although 1 works well and 3 scoops is always there for the stim junkies . Only thing is if your body doesn't respond well to yohimbe, 3 scoops might not be for you.

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just HAD to Bump~ Still daydreaming about Neurocore

Thanks Guys!! Always a pleasure reviewing Awesome Products!
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday