Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Changing my stack any suggestions appreciated.

I like to mix things up and its time that all of my tubs are running low, so looking to mix up my intake,

Current use=

Protein 100% gold standard banana cream (gives me headaches, think down to sweeters?) but love the taste

Pre workout White flood reborn nice tasting and good endurance/scitec war machine makes me wanna puke but great pump and vascularity

BCAA Muscletech amino build fruit punch which is nice, much better than the rank green apple version

Creatine Muscetech creacore blue razz, used to it and quite like it but poor mixing

I have omega 3 fish oil caspules and a basic multi vitimin tablet to

My diet is yoyo i have a mixture of eggs/chicken/steak/salmon and vegtables etc alongside my supplements, I'm looking to develop muscle definition and gain at the minute

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rapidshed View Post
    I like to mix things up and its time that all of my tubs are running low, so looking to mix up my intake,

Current use=

Protein 100% gold standard banana cream (gives me headaches, think down to sweeters?) but love the taste

Pre workout White flood reborn nice tasting and good endurance/scitec war machine makes me wanna puke but great pump and vascularity

BCAA Muscletech amino build fruit punch which is nice, much better than the rank green apple version

Creatine Muscetech creacore blue razz, used to it and quite like it but poor mixing

My diet is yoyo i have a mixture of eggs/chicken/steak/salmon and vegtables etc alongside my supplements, I'm looking to develop muscle definition and gain at the minute
    I'd really recommend trying Superpump 3.0 when you are finished with White Flood Reborn - I'ts got a full serving of both creatine and beta-alanine, so you could save money by not having to have a stand alone creatine product like creacore.

You could also look into Aminolast by Gaspari, it contains 4.5grams of Leucine per scoop, so you don't need two scoops like most other amino acid products. Orange Mango is epic
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Current use=
    Protein 100% gold standard banana cream (gives me headaches, think down to sweeters?) but love the taste Are you lactose?? if so you may need an isolate..
    Pre workout White flood reborn nice tasting and good endurance/scitec war machine makes me wanna puke but great pump and vascularity Good... consider volt/c4/psycho if you want a lower stim or Fury/Presurge for a higher stim
    BCAA Muscletech amino build fruit punch which is nice, much better than the rank green apple version Drop if you do not use for fasted training or as a bolus between meals 4-6 hours apart

Upgrade your multi to Oxi-Omega or something that will ensure you hit 2-3g EPA/DHA, and a good multi like Orange Triad/Animal Pak

Is your diet voided of carbs? if so why? if your gaining you should utilize all macronutrients/calories to help reach your goal.

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...mass-gain.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...-gains-qa.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    I'd really recommend trying Superpump 3.0 when you are finished with White Flood Reborn - I'ts got a full serving of both creatine and beta-alanine, so you could save money by not having to have a stand alone creatine product like creacore.

You could also look into Aminolast by Gaspari, it contains 4.5grams of Leucine per scoop, so you don't need two scoops like most other amino acid products. Orange Mango is epic
    Just looking at the Gaspari Amionlast, the Leucine states 2.5grams? per scoop

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Current use=

Protein is all over the place, I have tried various brands and about to try Cellucor when I get around to ordering today/tomorrow.

Pre-workout, I have tried various as well.......DMMA seems to help me most with focus (its never endurance for me just lack focus). However studies are showing its bad on the blood vessels..... Going to try Controlled Labs White Flood, I would recommend stacking your current pre-workout with iForce Hemavol for the extra pump.....I use it now and it does work well on me.

BCAA, I have used Xtend and ON Aminoenergy, going to try a recommended brand, BPI Best BCAA as recommended by another member.

Creatine, I use the cheapest creapure branded: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...nohydrate.html
    I use this, non flavored because think about it......flavored pre-work out, flavored intra-workout, flavored creatine......meh....too much for me.....so non flavored, drop a scoop on my tongue and drink a few sips of water/juice.

For multi-vitamin I have used Animal Paks, as Furious Pete stated in his stack review a long time ago, its convenient because they are in individual packs.....however they are 11? pills total...
    I now use Control Labs Orange Triad and love em....3-6 a day spanned out so I am not choking on horse pills but its good.

Fish oil I used Wally's World brand.....once I am done I will be switching to Controlled Labs brand most likely...

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Upgrade your multi to Oxi-Omega or something that will ensure you hit 2-3g EPA/DHA, and a good multi like Orange Triad/Animal Pak

Is your diet voided of carbs? if so why? if your gaining you should utilize all macronutrients/calories to help reach your goal.

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...mass-gain.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...-gains-qa.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.
    I have pasta and potatoes in my diet and try to avoid breads, i have grown my own veg and use bulk meat orders from a local protein food company, and even gone to the extent of keeping chickens for a constant supply of fresh eggs, I have bulked and become more defined over the last few months and have been lax on my diet, so looking to push the boundries now and get some results whilst enjoying the actual taking of them.