Thread: Back trouble

rsnail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Back trouble

Hi guys, I face a little problem now that's kinda annoying and somehow demotivating to me... When I get to the lower part of a deadlift (under ~45 degrees), and at the point where I put the bar back on the floor and start raising it up again, my back starts curving a bit and kidna tilting (not bending over) a liitle bit into a slight "\" or "S" shape, my upper back moves a little to the left side and it feels like I can't fix it and my whole left side of my lower back pulls stronger and harder than my right side, even my left glute is noticeable higher than my right one and takes more of the effort. Taking into consideration that I keep my form 100% perfect all the time I don't know what the hell could've caused this I think this happens because my right lower back muscle is smaller than the left one and the left side pulls the upper back towards it... And if I try to fix the form I get a striking type of pain above my right glute, to the right of my lower back, at the waistline, And I simply can't fix the form because of the weight, but when I look in the mirror with no weights in my hands, imitating the form of the deadlift, I can execute it properly, but I still get a little pain at that spot I mentioned... And this happens the same when I squat, when I look in the mirror my torso slightly goes into a "\" shape I don't think it is scoliosis because when I stand up still looking in the mirror my back is not curved nor pulled toward the left side at all.

rsnail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone?...