dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

no pain after gym or day after

im on the all pros programme doing it around 6 weeks or so now , im lifting what i can its just i have no pain in my muscles the next day ? is that good or bad

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you getting stronger?

dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    Are you getting stronger?
    well yes , my weight is increasing

audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dublinbody View Post
    well yes , my weight is increasing
    If your making gains then good, switch up the exercises your doing

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I tend to not get all that sore when doing heavy weight low volume work either. Its perfectly normal.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

Originally Posted by audion View Post
    cant mate on a programme

Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    I tend to not get all that sore when doing heavy weight low volume work either. Its perfectly normal.
    oh ok good ! thanks

MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MookyStick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Same here. And as soon as I start to increase the volume, the soreness comes back with a vengeance.
    My Cutting Progress
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152280273

Originally Posted by MookyStick View Post
    Same here. And as soon as I start to increase the volume, the soreness comes back with a vengeance.
    no pain , no gain

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Once you are cruising along on all pros you won't have a lot of doms.

That first week though of legs..... yea....

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no pain , no gain
    I actually think that old adage is wrong. I find I get much stronger when I don't completely destroy a muscle group. A few months ago I switched over to a full body workout 3 times a week vs a traditional 4 day body builder split. My strength has been progressing amazingly well even in a deficit, where before that I had been plateaued for months.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I actually think that old adage is wrong. I find I get much stronger when I don't completely destroy a muscle group. A few months ago I switched over to a full body workout 3 times a week vs a traditional 4 day body builder split. My strength has been progressing amazingly well even in a deficit, where before that I had been plateaued for months.
    The saying should be "No intensity no gain."

Originally Posted by AAOBob View Post
    The saying should be "No intensity no gain."
    Totally agree!
    My Reverse Diet Log

hopefully im the same on the all pros 3 day split programme

Originally Posted by AAOBob View Post
    Once you are cruising along on all pros you won't have a lot of doms.

That first week though of legs..... yea....
    what do you mean by ''doms'' ??

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what do you mean by ''doms'' ??
    Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.

Like being sore the day or two after a squat workout, when you can't walk down the stairs without holding on to both rails.

Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.

Like being sore the day or two after a squat workout, when you can't walk down the stairs without holding on to both rails.
    thanks !

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by audion View Post
    If he's making gains, why switch it up? And if he enjoys an exercise, adding an extra 1/2 a pound is switching it up.

OP, keep going as long as you are making gains. I'd love to NOT be sore.. and enjoy days that I'm not.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

Originally Posted by n0useforaname View Post
    If he's making gains, why switch it up? And if he enjoys an exercise, adding an extra 1/2 a pound is switching it up.

OP, keep going as long as you are making gains. I'd love to NOT be sore.. and enjoy days that I'm not.
    yeah well im not visible gains just small increases in weights every couple of weeks

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if my body gets used to working out I dont have as much "good" pain in the muscles

youve got to be able to ditiguish betwene good pain and bad (injury-joint tendon) pain

maybe try going heavier where you fail at 8-12 reps?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    if my body gets used to working out I dont have as much "good" pain in the muscles

youve got to be able to ditiguish betwene good pain and bad (injury-joint tendon) pain

maybe try going heavier where you fail at 8-12 reps?
    well the all pros programme works in reps of 8-12 im trying my best to lift as heavy as i can its just i dont feel its good enough

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well the all pros programme works in reps of 8-12 im trying my best to lift as heavy as i can its just i dont feel its good enough
    And you would be wrong. As long continue to increase the weight of your lifts over time, then you will make muscle gains.

Simple as that.

Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Focus on form. As long as weight on the bar consistently and progressively is increased (along with weight on your body), then you're alright. Mechanism behind doms is not really known. Personally once my body has adapted to a new stimulus I get little to zero doms. I squat/bench/press/row pretty much 3 times a week using my 80-90% and I'm NEVER in any pain the next day. Slight soreness? Sometimes, but that's when I notice that I get less sleep than I normally would get. Adaption, proper nutrition, good sleep = very little doms for me, and I assume it's the same for many others.

Weight on the bar is going up? Good. I don't like being sore to where an activity the next day would be hindered because of my training the day prior....what would be the point then? Feel so sore you cannot move. What the hell good is the training then. (Imo).
    "I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
    And you would be wrong. As long continue to increase the weight of your lifts over time, then you will make muscle gains.

Simple as that.
    thanks

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I have been doing a regime or programme consistently and I have a protein shake immediately after to help me recover I find that I rarely have any soreness

Originally Posted by newtothelift View Post
    If I have been doing a regime or programme consistently and I have a protein shake immediately after to help me recover I find that I rarely have any soreness
    yeah well i do have a protein shake straight after ( 50 grams )