Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey there!!!! Lots of energy and enthusiasm in here! Love it

Glad you're feeling better!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *wave*
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for stopping by! If you like enthusiasm you've come to the right place
    Gobbles your suggestion for a eating plan in your own journal caught my eye and I might be stealin' it! I've been loving the way I feel eating at higher cals than I have been (2000 or so a day) and the idea of going back down to 1700 to drop a few more kg's was making me all sad panda. I like the way you set up your weeks, so I might give that a go! My trainer wants me to not diet for a while and just let my body get used to being at a lower weight so this might be a good compromise.

MoEcho your back makes me approach the pull-up bar with renewed determination!

Nice that you're both from Canada too Miss the homeland sometimes!

Off to the gym now, let there be sweat (but not so much that it washes out my newly coloured hair!).

Random: Went to H&M yesterday (if you live in Sweden its required that you buy things there or they take away your citizenship. true story. same with IKEA.) and fit into a smaller size than I expected AND was sure they had the "slimming mirrors". Turns out they don't (asked the staff, who looked at me like I was sporting a big booger or something). That really IS my butt. Or what's left of it. O_O WOOHOO!!!

NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutMeigh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gotta make this quick! spent too much time reading other peoples journals lol

Pull thurs:

Squat w rubber bands 2x10
    split squats 3x12
    smith machine rows 3x10 one leg DL 1x12 w KB, 1x10 BW (tight hamstrings made this agony on my back. stopped)
    wide grip chin ups (minimal jump!!) 3x6
    negative pull ups 3x3
    reverse crunches 3x5
    calf raises 3x10 + 5 single leg @ 10 kg
    bent leg prone hip extension 3x10 @ 4kg
    sumo squat w row 2x12 @ 8kg
    seated rows 1 hand 10 rep @ 17,5kg , 8 rep @ 20kg, 6 rep @ 22.5kg
    seated row 2 hands 5 @ 50kg
    50 burpees in 8:30 (boo.. stitches the whole time, no energy)
    foam rolling (AUUUUUGH!!!)

Today PT led:
    3x300m rowing and 30 KB swings @ 8kg
    balance on balance plate (graaaaaaaceful!)
    star balance squats w overhead hold (foam roller thingy)

Circuit for time
    5 smith pull-ups
    5 box jumps (first time!)
    5 walk-outs (feet on bench, pushup position in and out)
    7 or 8 times in 12 mins. can't remember.

stretching.

box jumps, I am coming for you. and your friend handstand pushups. It's on.

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm just stopping in to say I like the new avi.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Thanks! Figured it was time My office isn't exactly as visually stimulating as other people's lats, but its right here with me

Worked out as a guest at a gym while a friend had PT time this sunday!

5 mins jogging warmup
    squat w ohp w bands 3x20
    1 leg dl w kb 8kg 3x10
    3D pushups 3x9 (all toes!)
    KB swings 3x30 8kg
    Shoulder T raises w 3, 4kg dbs. 12, 8 , 10.
    Good mornings using 5kg plate at chest (back still unhappy w bar on shoulders) 3x12
    3+3 chins/pulls on ast machine (25kg/35kg asst) (lats still sore from last workout, left this alone)
    back of shoulder cable pulls (elbow to side, rotate, can't remember the right name...) 2x20 @ 1.25kg
    3x 5 box jumps, 5 burpees, 5 star squats w leg lift
    messing around on the TRX

I have taken a progress pic last weekend for a "here starts my 12 weeks" but haven't wanted to look at it yet. (lingering issues? maybe...) will take another pic next weekend and then dare to compare. We had company all weekend so no appropriate pre-breakfast pic time. It was my birthday so we went out for dinner (1st choice was closed either for renovations or being sold or closed permanently, 2nd choice didn't have 2 of the 3 items we wanted to order - paid for drinks and left. If Im going to eat out, it better be worth the calories) and so we wound up at Wagamama. Beef chili ramen bowl was AWESOME and will be back for that one again. Might try to devise a similar recipe for making at home because if I use the weirdo seaweed noodles it is actually pretty low cal (but oh, the delicious delicious high sodium broth! om nom nom bloat bloat...)

Went shopping w my PT after the gym (and before vegetarian buffé...) and wound up buying myself a leather pencil skirt. I hardly think that I can be blamed for impulse buying when your PT exclaims "you're getting an ASS!" upon seeing said skirt. As IF its not coming home with me at that point. Love second hand stores.

Gym now! Report to follow

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy belated Birthday!

Nice! Leather pencil skirt, I like leather!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

I'm a fan of any practical, hard-wearing fabric. Tweed and I are good friends, so leather fits right in!

Yesterdays gym:
    Forgot my well structured workout plan on my desk! So it became free-form.

Warmup on cross trainer
    Rowing 300mx2, 400mx1 (4 min total)
    alternated w 3x30 KB swings 8kg
    1,2,3 burpees 2x6, 1,2,3,4 burpees 1x5 (one leg jump up)
    box jumps 4x5
    3-D pushups 3x9 (all toes)
    bench dips 3x12
    Goblet squats 1x20@ 16kg, 1x12 @ 16kg to tiptoes
    3x12 GM's w 5kg plate at chest
    3x12 star squat w 5kg plate press overhead
    woodchoppers 2x20 @ 15kg
    4x3 wide grip chip ups (minimal jumpup!) These are going so well. I'm so pleased! Feels like Im making real progress here SOON, SOON I will conquer these
    Stretching, foam rolling.

weight still unchanged. I think my arms are looking better tho.

tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I feel baad that I have been so late coming over here!! I love your workouts Lot's going on, totally my sort of thing I kind of enjoy doing a freeform workout here and there you know?

Yay for arms girl
    Bulking --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156429083

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Happy belated birfday!

Leather pencil skirt? I looooove pencil skirts. And leather. Where'd you score that baby?

Charity shop! Why pay more
    Thanks all for the bday wishes, and welcome

Pull workout yesterday!
    W/u squats holding foam roller overhead (cactus!)
    Row 300mx2+400mx1 alternating 30kb swings 8kg
    1 leg dl w kb 6kg 2x10 + 1x10 BW on balance board (was having a heck of a time balancing today!)
    wide grip chin-ups 3x6 - have started using only a the smallest bit of jump-up and cross legs at ankles to prevent swing and maintain stability. going much better!
    bent leg hip extension 4kg 3x12
    seated calf rasies 3x10 @ 17.5kg
    renegade rows 3x10 @ 3kg lower weight as the chins were making me have crap form at 4kg. tired!
    reverse crunches 2x10, 1x8. focusing on getting correct ROM
    1 arm seated rows 12@15kg, 10@17.5kg, 8@20kg, 6@22.5kg, 6 @ 45kg (2 hand)
    back shoulders 90degree cable pull 2x20

was thinking of doing a circuit but decided to not bother as I was BEAT. Did extra stretching instead.

And I have just got a new phone (Galaxy S4) and had bought a swanky new pair of sports headphones. Which went haywire the second I got a bit of sweat on them (rinse under running water? whatever.) turning the volume up and down randomly, turning off the music player, and when I got a call the feedback was ear-splitting. Back to the store they went! Now to find a pair that actually work :/

Have decided to try to master the selfie, but clearly lacking in my execution. Here is a wobble-tastic pic of my bitty-calves. And my yellow tights.
    Attachment 1379587972
    Attachment 1379587984
    Attachment 1379587972
    Attached Images

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whoa, nice gams!

I love those yellow tights; where from?

Have you tried yurbuds? My hubby is one of those dudes that leaves a trail of sweat everywhere and he's blown many earbuds due to sweat before but the yurbuds he swears by (so far).

thanks! its a work in progress, and calves are the only thing worth showing at the moment I see small changes but I think its the kind of thing you need red arrows and magnification for anyone else to notice. "see! a new small dent!"

The tights are from Adidas, last year's colour I think.

Thanks for the earbud tip! I'm cruising for something that will withstand the tsunami of sweat that is my workouts. I usually mop up the _floor_ after myself after each set (and bench, and grips...). Burpees result in a small puddle on the floor the entire length of my body. I used to think I sweat a lot because I was so fat and out of shape, but now I know its just because I'm a sweaty, sweaty person. Yay! Sigh.

Oh! Am also looking for tips for workout tights that won't ride down while doing burpees. Anything I find that fits over the thighs slips down the waist and starts to escape my hips mid-set. I suppose I could just sew-in the ones I have but... shopping!

tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love the tights too, and more importantly DAMN GIRL THOSE LEGS!!!!!!!!!

Nice workout too! Yay for a Samsung phone (totally the best )

Calves look awesome! Really noticed your quads and hams too though

you're all very kind! thanks Its been a long haul.

Have been toying with the idea of getting a proper nutrition plan set out by someone other than myself, from beginning of october-christmas. I'd like to drop a few more kg and then just relax about it. no change since june, so I think its time for some shakedown!

Today's PT led workout:
    12 mins 7 rounds
    5 smith chins
    5 smith pullups
    8 crab biceps curls w ohp 3kg
    6 box jumps (3 rounds, knee acting up so switched to 4 rounds of walk outs)

3x20 slams w 6kg ball
    prone hip extension 1x20, 1 to failure (30?) pushing PT back w my feet. rawrg.

4x300m rowing, 3x 1 leg burpees, write 1-10 w toes (straight legs)

4x3 wide grip chins. so close I can taste you, unassisted chin-up!!!!!! Feeling all Wayne's World. Oh yes, she will be mine.
    1x15 atomics (straight + obl) 1x10 (s+o) +10 straight

stretching.

Had a guy I have never seen at the gym today ask me what kind of event I was training for. LIFE, M****F***er I just like this. He was all grins and "well have a great weekend!". Nice Got some admiration from peeps impressed by a person of my gender using the chins rack. "There's like maybe a couple hundred girls in the country who can do that. Thats nuts." I think they underestimate us lady-types, but I'll take the compliment. More incentive to work up to doing it with kettlebells on my feet *EG*

Scale remains unmoved. However, I am going out for dinner.

Next week from wens-wens will be a deload as I'm on field work (granted, caving is a BIT of exercise, but I am a newb). I will also being eating copious amounts of delicious greek food. Mini bulk

Went to DH's work gym on saturday! Other than it being mildly disorganized it was pretty good! No KB's or DB's between 7-12kg tho, so I just did a mish-mash of things.

Jogging and side-skips to warm up in the floor hockey hall
    1 leg DL w 5kg db 1x10, 2x12 @ 7kg
    woodchoppers 2x20 @ 10kg (weird cable machine, no range of motion where I didnt bang the weights into the top AND bottom of the stack??)
    squats w rubber band OHP 2x20
    shoulder circles 2x20 both directions
    BB front squats bar only (no mirror) 2x15, 1x15 w double bounce
    goblet squats 10kg w OHP 3x10
    lying hamstring curls 3x10 @ 6kg (cables on machine were shot, half the plastic sheathing on them chewed off. sticky, jerky, horrible. But i love these curls so I just did it sooooo slloooooowly)
    reverse crunches 3x8
    side to front/front to side shoulder raises 1x12 @ 3kg, 2x12 @ 4kg
    wide pushups 1x10
    reg pushups 1x10
    step ups 4x6
    seated calf raise 17.5kg 3x10
    chinups - tried for 3x3 but the grips were HUGE (fingers no where near being able to close). stupid gym stuff that won't work with my dainty lady hands!!
    2x10 lunches w cross body plate raise 5kg (each side)

stretching
    sauna

was nice! Holy crap my arms are sore from doing slams on Friday. Effective
    Will do push today, I think. Squat squat squat

Originally Posted by schnauzers View Post

They really DO have a card for every occasion
    Am stuffing myself with a protein muffin before heading to the gym. Am not feeling the beastmode today so deload might be just in time

Ok so I'm not missing! Just busy lol

Can't find my notes from my workout on the 23rd but it went well! Didnt have time on the 24th, and flew out on the 25th. Fun fact! Booking a hotel outside the center of town to avoid complex driving CAN result in GPS confusion and arriving at the hotel 4am. Boo.

A week in Greece for work and many many delicious salads and freddo cappuccinos later, I am bloated and busy as f***. However, caving went well and I squoze (squeezed?) myself thru a hole which a year ago would not have been possible for me to pass thru. I would still be down there, and rats would be eating my face. (I love my job)

Got in a PT led workout on friday, of which I have no notes lol. However, I have a new set-up which is 4-5 sets of 6-8 exercises doing 8 reps. Split is upper/lower/crossfit style w/o's . New exercises include rope pulls (And cable rope squat walks front and back), REAL atomic pushups (SUCK IT!) and working towards handstand pushups (currently in downward dog pose...). Barbell hipthrusts, and skater jumps. BRING IT!

Saturday workout:
    5 sets of each, 8 reps each
    Bent Over DB rows 7kg (gym has no db's between 7kg-12kg. no kettlebells of any kind)
    smith machine chins 1 foot on floor
    dips
    rope pulls 41kg
    HS pushups
    atomic pushups

Will do lower body today so workout info to follow. Its a LONG day at work today, and am trying to trim down the food intake and trick my body into not going into a olive-oil and feta deprivation state too fast lol

Have tried to keep up a bit with everyone elses journals but you are all SO BUSY! My goodness
    Work looks like its going to take my life over for the foreseeable future, but in a good way.

Yesterdays workout!

Was soaked in sweat by the end of my warmup, so assume the bloat is leaving

Warmup
    Squat w. OHP DUB's 3 kg 10x2
    Smith rows 10x2
    Walkouts 5x2

Workout 4 cycles of 8 reps (unless otherwise noted)
    1 leg DL w 8kg KB, switching hands (each leg)
    goblet squats 10kg left, 8kg right hand
    barbell hip thrust 10kg
    Backing up squat rope pulls (8 w let-outs, 8 w let-outs, 8 front facing, 4 w let outs, 4 front facing)
    side lunges 10kg
    prone hip extension bent legs 4kg
    balance board 1 leg squats 8, 5, 4, 4 each leg
    atomic pushups 9 reps

Legs were hurting directly after workout! WOOHOOO for changeups!

Can tell I'm back to counting macros and keeping numbers below "omg coffee and feta cheese!" levels. Didn't have a lot of gas in the tank yesterday, but managed a good workout regardless. Weigh dropped from bloatastic 78.5 to 74.5 over the last couple days. Probably from all the sweating which occurred during the last two workouts hehe

Warmup circuit x2
    10kg KB swings x15
    Jumpsquats in TRX x15
    Box jumps x5

4 circuits of 8 reps (per side where applicable)
    Bent over rows 9kg, 9kg, 9kg 10kg (will up to 10kg next time as was afraid of tiring self out on this new routine. Meh. 10kg it is!)
    Chins (first set was great, progressively more weak as the WO progressed. still pleased with overall work tho!)
    dips (1st set legs fully extended. last set knees more bent)
    Downward dog pushups
    woodchoppers
    atomic pushups in TRX

Feeling it today! Love the sore

I just picked up my new tub of Peanut Butter Cookie Dough flavored protein powder from Gaspari Nutrition. ERMAGERD! The nom. Am currently obsessed with PB&J everything so breakfasts are 200g lowfat cottage cheese with PB2 and some of the PP mixed with unsweetened almond milk, 20g of raw oatmeal, and 50g homemade sugarfree jam. So good!

Oh gods the busy!

Last friday!

Circuits workout!
    10 min AMRAP thingy. Messed this up by being off the timer and confused about wtf a jumptuck squat is. Improvised - must google this now lol! So instead of 10 mins it was 4 rounds.
    Jumptuck squats 5
    Reversed crunches 10
    Rope pulls 45kg 4
    walkouts 5

55 Burpees for time 10 mins. Blerg.

stretching etc.

Saturday - 6km walk in beautiful fall weather. Latte coffee in the sun instead of gym. Not a bad trade, really.

Monday:
    Lower body

Warmup:
    row 300m afap x2
    squat w OHP 4kg DBs 10x2
    Smith rows 10x2
    walkouts 5x2

8 reps x 5 sets

1 leg dl w 10kg KB switching hands. Each side.
    Goblet squats w 12kg KB (L) and 10kg KB (R)
    Back lunges w 5kg plate front extension
    Barbell hip thrust 10kg plus bitty bar.
    prone hip extension, bent legs, 5kg
    atomic crunches + pushups in TRX

Yay for having increased all weights! Was feeling tired but not SORE in my lower back, which is a really really good sign I think. Might mean I'm building strength instead of just putting out fires.

Yesterday:
    Upper body

Warmup:
    5 min jog/run/walk on incline
    10kg KB swings 15x2
    toes on box 60x2
    box jumps 5x2

5sets x 8reps

BO rows 10kg (up from 9!!)
    Chins (still can't do a full set of 8, but am doing more of them, so... *shrug* minimal jumping up w first set. last set slow and painful lol)
    dips (legs getting further awaaaay )
    downward dog pushups
    woodchoppers 25kg (oops, didnt realise I'd upped this as I accidentally put the pin lower than I'd planned but it was easy so wheee! another increase!)
    Rope pulls
    atomic crunches and pushups

Seated calf raises 3x15 @ 15kg

stretching etc

Going pretty well, I think. Would like to see some change in waist measurement tho, must buckle down on calories and not wind up eating dinner at 9:30pm :S

On the other hand, I've had to buy some new clothes and everything is size S/M and 8 or lower, so can't really complain Biggest problem these days is powerthighs (oh noes! bwahahaha!) and my upper arms (Again, boo-frickin-hoo!).

PT led workout today!

Warmup 5 mins run/jog/walk on incline 10.

Circuit 1: 8 mins AMRAP
    8 raised leg smith rows
    8 box jumps
    8 knees up from pull-ups bar/alt dips rack

managed 5 runs and a few extra smith rows
    hands and forearms were wrecked.

Turkish getups w 2kg db and then 6kg kb. working on form.

handstands, partial (legs 90degrees) 3x30s

checked form on a few other exercises, woodchoppers and downward dog pushups.

8 rounds:
    5 towel slides
    3 burpees

6min 54s.

stretching, foam rolling.

Scale up .5kg. going to buy some steak and make ramen

Bonus gym day saturday!

warmup:
    100 toes on box x2
    Squat w OHP 3kg 10 x 2
    walkouts 5x2

Got to teach my DH to do turkish getups! We did a circuit of:
    Turkish getups x10 3kg
    hip bridges x10 3kg
    box pushups (knees) x10
    knees up in the dips rack x10

x4 (woo!)

and then for time 8 rounds of:
    5 towel slides
    3 burpees

I managed 5 m 35s (!) Craaazy.

Did some rubber band work for bock of shoulders and lats
    2x20 of each on the lightest band

stretching etc.

been playing around in the kitchen as well. Frozen PB2 and chocolate casein ice cream cups. erhmagerd.
    Pics to follow should one be in my range long enough to take a photo before I devour it.

Just bought another big ol bag of clothes at the thrift shop too. Needed more sweaters as all my old stuff is way too big (awww). Today's choice outfit is a calf length caridgan in cerise. JOY! Goes well with my rainbow snood.

Not sure what colour to wear? WEAR THEM ALL!!

Great workout! So intense, I suck at circuit workouts!

I love how you thrift your clothes. I've bought quite a few items from UK charity shops (I love how they tend to be individual and you can get some amazing pieces!) but I haven't lately. I need to get back at it! Also - Pictures??

(sorry for being a bad journal follower and not posting sooner!!)

Originally Posted by tahinilove View Post
    Great workout! So intense, I suck at circuit workouts!

I love how you thrift your clothes. I've bought quite a few items from UK charity shops (I love how they tend to be individual and you can get some amazing pieces!) but I haven't lately. I need to get back at it! Also - Pictures??

(sorry for being a bad journal follower and not posting sooner!!)
    Aww thanks TL nice to know someone shares my shopping preference. I can get 2 items in the regular stores or 10 at thrift shop, and they are waaay more interesting (not like old man footy pajamas interesting tho... gotta draw the line somewhere...)

I admittely circuit harded with my PT there to growl at me, so thats why circuit day for cardio/strength is with her heehe. She puts the motivator boots on! I think the circuits are working well as I don't do much usual lifting like many people here (bb squats etc) and its easier to change between without using up all your heavy lift juice I'm doing max 10 reps for stuff so not that heavy really.

I'm debating how photo-y I want my presence to be here... I'm still living in brainspace of my after photo being more fat than many people's "oh god I look like a house! KILL ME!!!" pics on here. (the kind of comment I think is pretty self destructive and ends up making everyone feel like crap, really). I don't compare my _progress_ to others but I'd rather not become a meme in another part of the bb site :/ Will give it some consideration. Also because of my job you won't be seeing any pics of me in a bathing suit, ever. Unless I compete lol

Yesterday's workout:

Warmup 2x
    row 300m ASAP
    squat w ohp DB's 3kg x10
    smith rows w feet on bench x10
    walkouts x5

Circuit legs x5:
    Goblet squats 8 reps 12kg KB in L 10kg KB in R
    backing up w rope 45kg 2.5 sets (let outs), 40kg half set, 40kg half set switch to forward facing for remaning set (1.5)
    balance board 1 leg squat x8
    BB hip thrust 15kg x10
    atomic crunch + pushups x9

went well! gotta stop getting home late tho! dinner at 9:30pm makes me grumpy.

Will see if I can get the courage up for pics, the standard here is just so bloody high lol

Have tried increasing size of lunch and making dinner smaller. So far, so good. More energy during the day makes things easier!

Yesterday's workout:

Warmup 2 cycles of:
    100 toes on box
    15 10kg KB swings
    Box jumps x6

Five cycles of:
    BO rows @ 10kg x8 (will increase next time if possible, we have no 11kg only 12kg)
    Chins (getting better!) x8 (stopping after 6-4 and finishing set when hands able to grip bar...)
    Dips (legs further awaaay!) x8
    Downward dog pushups x8
    Woodchoppers (25kg for 3.5 sets, 22.5kg for 1.5 sets) x8 (each side)
    Atomic pushups w crunch x8

seated calf raises 3x15 @ 15kg

Stretching, few mins foam rolling

Sweating like mad. Rawrg!

Ahhh great workout again!!

Yeah, I don't think I could go that hard without someone egging me on ha!

Hey everyones journey is different and from that picture of your legs I saw a while ago - you looked great!!!