ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

If you get neck pain often, is it a good idea to start doing neck exercises?

nt

xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes, assuming that there's not something wrong with your neck. Just do exercises to strenthen it and stretch your neck once in a while. It's probably just cramped.

degroot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to have a sore neck all of the time. I went to a physiotherapist, who determined it was because of bad posture. The main thing I did to fix it was put a lumbar support roll in my car, since that is where I do most of my sitting. Also, do some range of motion stretches on your neck and shoulders. My neck is pain-free these days. You should be okay doing neck exercises, but to be safe you should check with a doc. He may want to refer you to a physio, which I would recommend.

ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is there a specific "neck" doctor?

If so, what's it called

I am not aware of a "neck doctor". Physiotherepists and chiropracters work on necks, but I have heard bad things about chiropracters. I would stick with physiotherepy.

Your regular doctor may be able to help as well.