hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dependency on preworkout supps

So I just ran out of pre-workout, was on white flood. Ive done Craze, C4 extreme, and than white flood.

Now here is the thing, sometimes I just don't feel like working out without taking a pre-workout. This to me is a dependency of requiring this stuff, which can be costly. I know I shouldn't be spending all my cash on it as times is hard. Of course though this site is a business , so I don't know how this thread would sit, but I know a few of you guys gotta be feeling this.

What do you guys think? Surely if I get pissed off at something, I would he hyped enough not to need anything (like girl problems etc) .
    My All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146550893

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd doubt its the pre, but prob more along the lines that you need to get your motivation back...find a new goal like benching 225 or something like that...
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

ThirstyAsMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAsMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAsMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAsMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAsMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAsMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAsMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAsMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAsMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAsMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAsMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    does PWO help you lift more and that means more gains? or does it just give u energy

Will make it someday JohnBelushi's Avatar
    JohnBelushi is just really nice. (+1000) JohnBelushi is just really nice. (+1000) JohnBelushi is just really nice. (+1000) JohnBelushi is just really nice. (+1000) JohnBelushi is just really nice. (+1000) JohnBelushi is just really nice. (+1000) JohnBelushi is just really nice. (+1000) JohnBelushi is just really nice. (+1000) JohnBelushi is just really nice. (+1000) JohnBelushi is just really nice. (+1000) JohnBelushi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hypertek View Post
    So I just ran out of pre-workout, was on white flood. Ive done Craze, C4 extreme, and than white flood.

Now here is the thing, sometimes I just don't feel like working out without taking a pre-workout. This to me is a dependency of requiring this stuff, which can be costly. I know I shouldn't be spending all my cash on it as times is hard. Of course though this site is a business , so I don't know how this thread would sit, but I know a few of you guys gotta be feeling this.

What do you guys think? Surely if I get pissed off at something, I would he hyped enough not to need anything (like girl problems etc) .
    Try to cycle off for a while, and make some new goals.

Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    I'd doubt its the pre, but prob more along the lines that you need to get your motivation back...find a new goal like benching 225 or something like that...
    This.

Originally Posted by ThirstyAsMan View Post
    does PWO help you lift more and that means more gains? or does it just give u energy
    Mental focus/energy

loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hypertek View Post

went trought this too ..

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats why I recommend pre workouts for those who get big first. Many guys use preworkouts in the beginner, use it when your stuck at a platue .

I didnt use a preworkout untill I was training hard and eating right for 4 years. I used a test booster before I used a preworkout.

If you want a sample of our preworkout just see my signature
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en