Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alpha Reset

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All the "freed toxins" have been absorbed and have made the opie delusional.

BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I will listen and just get back on to eating normally today then. Ill continue to incorporate juicing into my diet cause the way I feel Is in fact incredible. Thought perhaps someone would have done this or tried it but it seems I'm the only one crazy enough to do it and think there's more benefits than consequences.

Thanks for the input.
    "Its YOU vs. YOU"

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    Reading this thread is just the pick me up I needed for today. It amazes me that people come to post this stuff.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

kristinlbader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow. There are some majorly condescending people on this site. Hope the reset worked out well for you despite the fact that most people on here seemed to take it personally and get angry about it! Weird.

kickinchicken is not very well liked. (-100) kickinchicken is not very well liked. (-100) kickinchicken is not very well liked. (-100) kickinchicken is not very well liked. (-100) kickinchicken is not very well liked. (-100) kickinchicken is not very well liked. (-100) kickinchicken is not very well liked. (-100) kickinchicken is not very well liked. (-100) kickinchicken is not very well liked. (-100) kickinchicken is not very well liked. (-100) kickinchicken is not very well liked. (-100)
    There is almost nothing that your bodies cells does not release on it's own that you would need to detox from. THC is released from the cells within 30 days, as well as just about everything else that doesn't belong in your body. There is no need for a detox, colon cleanse, blah blah blah. And as long as you're not eating a ton of junk all week then there is no reason to "detox" every weekend.

TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PMSL at all these self important guys thinking juicing for 5 days is going to destroy your body. I have no idea of the effects of this exact juicing programme on the body at a micro level, but the way people have reacted to OP, virtually passing his post of as laughable is actually laughable itself.

I assume he uses 'Detox' when describing his programme to appeal to the masses. Using a word should in no way affect the actual performance of the programme...

The guys on this forum that think your diet is screwed by missing a meal or two are delusional You can go without eating for a week with no real effects on the body, the mind will be the first thing to start lagging. Obviously long term consistency the real key to a healthy diet. And im sure the OP is aware of that.

I hope it worked out well. I'm sure you tried it and went back to your normal diet with these vegie juices supplemented in on a daily basis.

I'd be interested if you thought the cost to benefit ratio was good enough to keep it up and if so, what were the benefits you experienced?
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Talk is cheap. It's what you do, not what you say, that counts.