mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

running into a couple problems training gf (srs)

so she wants to lose weight and kinda just started asking me questions about how. So she eats pretty healthy most days and runs. She just hasnt lost weight.. So usually trains with her friend who is overweight by alot and because of the reason she is losing weight which my gf is getting pretty mad about. (I told her overweight people with lose weight and you wouldnt want to be her weight just to lose). The couple problems ive run across is

1. she will not lift or even try it.. the girl mindset of getting big is coming into play here even though i assured her she wont. So i have some resistance bands I am going to try to see if she will do but if that doesnt work idk how to change her mind..

2. While she does eat healthy I think she just may eat a little to much of it causing her to maintain weight but she is almost always hungry as it is. Not sure how to combat this. She is like so mad she hasnt lost weight that she says shes not eating...

help me out here hate seeing her like this. She doesnt need to lose weight anyways which is making this harder
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Typical responses for the average woman client. BTW, kudos for attempting to train the gf, always ends up bad for me. I always use facts when explaining to women the positives of resistance training. building muscle = more anabolic body= high base metabolism = more energy burned each day= weight loss (and more importantly usually fat loss). Always remember when explaining these things to end talking about HER goal (weight or fat loss). I also keep pictures up of fit women who lift weights to show them how awesome a little muscle on a women can look like. As far as her eating, if she is doing a lot of cardio, she might not be eating enough to maintain a healthy weight loss, under eating while maintaining high intensity workouts will lead to fat storage and muscle breakdown and an up in weight. Just my quick 2 cents
    "There is no one right way, everyone is different"

-B.S. Pre-Med/Biology from CMU and ex-CMU Wide Receiver
    -NASM CPT, PES, CES
    -Current trainer of elite athletes
    -Future Elite BowHunter and certified Lungcutter

Official 1st Phorm Ambassador

https://coachmatt.1stphorm.com/

RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do not train your gf.
    Tired of boring cardio? Want to add a challenge to your workouts?
    New book available on the Amazon store
    "Cardio Revolution: 54 Fat Loss Finishers - Pack of Cards Workout"

www.revolutionlifestyles.com

Online fitness, nutrition and lifestyle coaching.

Personal training - Wimbledon, SW19.

Fat Loss | Strength Training

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why are you training your gf? Even during your studies you're taught not to mix your business life with your family and friends. Conflict of interest. You refer family and friends to other trainers generally.

But anyway, just create more awareness for her. Get her to follow a lot of the fitness models going around on social media these days. Get her inspired by the transformations, the photo galleries, the workout videos etc.
    advertising/self-promotion not permitted

Dale1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dale1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dale1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dale1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dale1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dale1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dale1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dale1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dale1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dale1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dale1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just tell her if she isn't willing to co-operate then you can't help, tell her to do some research or something.

titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did a thread last month on training my gf. It's not impossible but.....bottom line, don't do it. She's less likely to listen to you or take you seriously as a trainer because she'll NEVER consider herself a client. I told my gf either the training ends or the relationship ends. Why? Not listening to advice on nutrition or resistance but complaining about results. Good luck.
    Something clever and deep.

NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    ACE Personal Trainer Certification
    TRX

timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's the idea on not training friends? I've been training a couple of friends.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Friends and money, oil and water.