Neff97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neff97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neff97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neff97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements and Accutane?

I'm on 40mg right now ending my first month. I recently started taking daily protein shakes, creatine, and extreme jitter free fat burner. Is this okay? I bought a multi vitamin but then realized i shouldn't take it while on accutane because of Vitamin A

Neff97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neff97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neff97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neff97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Neff97 View Post
    I'm on 40mg right now ending my first month. I recently started taking daily protein shakes, creatine, and extreme jitter free fat burner. Is this okay? I bought a multi vitamin but then realized i shouldn't take it while on accutane because of Vitamin A

Accutane is extremely harsh, very toxic, it presents a major burden to your body as is, I wouldn't take any supplements beyond say a basic whey protein, without consulting your doctor. I saw a study a year ago that showed some good results with people supplementing with NAC(1000 grams daily) which has a strong antioxidant effect due to being a precursor of glutathione, as well as a protective effect upon the liver.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

JRyG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've read accounts from people claiming their AST levels went through the roof when bulking whilst on the drug.

You'll have your liver monitored monthly, I assume, so ask for the results. Most dermatologists don't know enough about the effect of mixing supplements with this.

If you drink alcohol, cut it out completely until a few months after you're done.

Stay safe, try not to stay on this drug too long.