Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP did u check out QM yet? if not..

Well, Quantum mechanics (QM – also known as quantum physics, or quantum theory) is a branch of physics which deals with physical phenomena at microscopic scales, where the action is on the order of the Planck constant. Quantum mechanics departs from classical mechanics primarily at the quantum realm of atomic and subatomic length scales. Quantum mechanics provides a mathematical description of much of the dual particle-like and wave-like behavior and interactions of energy and matter.
    In advanced topics of quantum mechanics, some of these behaviors are macroscopic and emerge at only extreme (i.e., very low or very high) energies or temperatures.[citation needed] The name quantum mechanics derives from the observation that some physical quantities can change only in discrete amounts (Latin quanta), and not in a continuous (cf. analog) way. For example, the angular momentum of an electron bound to an atom or molecule is quantized. In the context of quantum mechanics, the wave–particle duality of energy and matter and the uncertainty principle provide a unified view of the behavior of photons, electrons, and other atomic-scale objects.

celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wel, mecaneg Quantum (QM - a elwir hefyd yn ffiseg cwantwm, neu cwantwm theori) yn gangen o ffiseg sy'n ymdrin â ffenomena ffisegol ar raddfeydd microsgopig, os yw'r weithred ar y drefn y cysonyn Planck. Quantum mecaneg gadael

Registered User DKWhoIamAnymore's Avatar
    DKWhoIamAnymore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DKWhoIamAnymore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DKWhoIamAnymore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DKWhoIamAnymore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DKWhoIamAnymore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DKWhoIamAnymore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DKWhoIamAnymore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DKWhoIamAnymore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DKWhoIamAnymore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DKWhoIamAnymore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DKWhoIamAnymore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well, Quantum mechanics (QM – also known as quantum physics, or quantum theory) is a branch of physics which deals with physical phenomena at microscopic scales, where the action is on the order of the Planck constant. Quantum mechanics departs from classical mechanics primarily at the quantum realm of atomic and subatomic length scales. Quantum mechanics provides a mathematical description of much of the dual particle-like and wave-like behavior and interactions of energy and matter.
    In advanced topics of quantum mechanics, some of these behaviors are macroscopic and emerge at only extreme (i.e., very low or very high) energies or temperatures.[citation needed] The name quantum mechanics derives from the observation that some physical quantities can change only in discrete amounts (Latin quanta), and not in a continuous (cf. analog) way. For example, the angular momentum of an electron bound to an atom or molecule is quantized. In the context of quantum mechanics, the wave–particle duality of energy and matter and the uncertainty principle provide a unified view of the behavior of photons, electrons, and other atomic-scale objects.

ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

PC Master Race.

RTX 4080 @ 1440p @ 240hz

RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, Quantum mekanika (QM - na kilala rin bilang kuwantum pisika, o kuwantum teorya) ay isang sangay ng pisika na deal na may pisikal na phenomena sa mikroskopiko antas, kung saan ang aksyon ay sa pagkakasunud-sunod ng mga Planck pare-pareho. Quantum mekanika umaalis mula sa classical mekanika lalo na sa kabuuan lupain ng atomic at subatomic kaliskis haba. Quantum mekanika ay nagbibigay ng isang matematiko paglalarawan ng karamihan sa dual maliit na butil-tulad at alon-tulad ng pag-uugali at mga pakikipag-ugnayan ng enerhiya at mga bagay na ito.

Sa mga advanced na mga paksa ng kabuuan mekanika, ang ilan sa mga pag-uugali ay mga macroscopic at sumulpot lamang sa extreme (ie, masyadong mababa o masyadong mataas) energies o temperatura. [Banggit kailangan] Ang pangalan kabuuan mekanika derives mula sa pagmamasid na ang ilang mga pisikal na dami ay maaaring baguhin lamang sa hiwalay na mga halaga (Latin quanta), at hindi sa isang tuloy-tuloy na (cf. analog) paraan. Halimbawa, ang angular momentum ng isang elektron nakatali sa isang atom o Molekyul ay quantized. Sa konteksto ng kabuuan mekanika, ang wave-maliit na butil duality ng enerhiya at matter at ang kawalan ng katiyakan prinsipyo magbigay ng isang pinag-isang pananaw sa pag-uugali ng mga photons, electron, at iba pang atomic-scale na bagay.

reiffenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reiffenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reiffenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reiffenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reiffenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reiffenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reiffenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reiffenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reiffenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reiffenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reiffenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's been a great experience, but it has been holding me back on life. I just don't enjoy it anymore and do not have the same drive. I used to be one of those *******s that lifted for looks only. I would think that girls would be all over me if I was shredded. If you lift for girls, you will see that you won't go far. Honestly, I just want to be normal again. Not worry about if I will miss a workout, eat good foods, drink with friends, go traveling. I feel a lot better to be honest, I no longer worry about how my body looks and how people will look at me. I'm still going to be swimming a couple of times a week to stay healthy. If you still enjoy BBing, more power to you.

yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    那麼,量子力學(qm - 也被稱為量子物理,量子理論)是物理學的一個分支,其中涉及的物理現象在微觀尺度上,在那裡的行動是普朗克 常數的順序。量子力學出發,從經典力學主要是在原子和亞原子尺度的量子領域。量子力學的數學描述多的雙粒子 狀,波浪狀的能量和物質的行為和交互。
    在量子力學的高級的主題,這些行為是宏觀的,只有極端(即非常低或非常高)的能量或溫度出現在[引文需要]的名稱來自量子力學的觀察,一些物理量只能更改在離散量(拉丁量子),而不是在一個連續的(參見模擬)的方 式。例如,綁定到一個原子或分子的電子的角動量被量化。在量子力學的背景下,能量和物質的波粒二象性和不確 定性原理的光子,電子和其他原子尺度的對象的行為提供一個統一的視圖。

SuperbSerb will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperbSerb will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperbSerb will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperbSerb will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperbSerb will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperbSerb will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperbSerb will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperbSerb will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperbSerb will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperbSerb will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperbSerb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hahahah i feel bad for OP so I'll give him a legit answer, might be kind of long.

In advanced topics of quantum mechanics, some of these behaviors are macroscopic and emerge at only extreme (i.e., very low or very high) energies or temperatures.[citation needed] The name quantum mechanics derives from the observation that some physical quantities can change only in discrete amounts (Latin quanta), and not in a continuous (cf. analog) way. For example, the angular momentum of an electron bound to an atom or molecule is quantized. In the context of quantum mechanics, the wave–particle duality of energy and matter and the uncertainty principle provide a unified view of the behavior of photons, electrons, and other atomic-scale objects. Well, Quantum mechanics (QM – also known as quantum physics, or quantum theory) is a branch of physics which deals with physical phenomena at microscopic scales, where the action is on the order of the Planck constant. Quantum mechanics departs from classical mechanics primarily at the quantum realm of atomic and subatomic length scales. Quantum mechanics provides a mathematical description of much of the dual particle-like and wave-like behavior and interactions of energy and matter.
    In advanced topics of quantum mechanics, some of these behaviors are macroscopic and emerge at only extreme (i.e., very low or very high) energies or temperatures.[citation needed] The name quantum mechanics derives from the observation that some physical quantities can change only in discrete amounts (Latin quanta), and not in a continuous (cf. analog) way. For example, the angular momentum of an electron bound to an atom or molecule is quantized. In the context of quantum mechanics, the wave–particle duality of energy and matter and the uncertainty principle provide a unified view of the behavior of photons, electrons, and other atomic-scale objects. Well, Quantum mechanics (QM – also known as quantum physics, or quantum theory) is a branch of physics which deals with physical phenomena at microscopic scales, where the action is on the order of the Planck constant. Quantum mechanics departs from classical mechanics primarily at the quantum realm of atomic and subatomic length scales. Quantum mechanics provides a mathematical description of much of the dual particle-like and wave-like behavior and interactions of energy and matter.
    In advanced topics of quantum mechanics, some of these behaviors are macroscopic and emerge at only extreme (i.e., very low or very high) energies or temperatures.[citation needed] The name quantum mechanics derives from the observation that some physical quantities can change only in discrete amounts (Latin quanta), and not in a continuous (cf. analog) way. For example, the angular momentum of an electron bound to an atom or molecule is quantized. In the context of quantum mechanics, the wave–particle duality of energy and matter and the uncertainty principle provide a unified view of the behavior of photons, electrons, and other
    Ex YU crew

mercury levels 'bout 350 Osti92's Avatar
    Osti92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osti92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osti92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osti92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osti92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osti92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osti92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osti92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osti92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osti92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osti92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *** Green eyed master race***

***MISC House Crew***

***CHELSEA FC***

IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    LOLs I need cliffs
    Why am I a thread killer, srs

Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jw. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IFART View Post
    LOLs I need cliffs
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]

breadfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadfag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IFART View Post
    LOLs I need cliffs
    Quantum mechanics ("QM") is the part of physics that tells us how things that make up atoms work. QM also tells us how electromagnetic waves like light work. QM is a mathematical framework (rules written in math) for much of modern physics and chemistry, and helps us make sense of the smallest things in nature. Complex mathematics are used to study subatomic particles and electromagnetic waves because they act in very strange ways. Quantum mechanics is important to physics and chemistry.

Quantum is a Latin word that means 'how much'. So a quantum of energy is a specific amount of energy. Light sources such as candles or lasers shoot out (or "emit") light in units called photons. These units are like packets. The packets each contain a little bit of energy.
    Photons are particles, much smaller than atoms. The more photons a lamp shoots off, the brighter the light. Light is a form of energy that behaves like the waves in water or radio waves. The distance between the top of one wave and the top of the next wave is called a 'wavelength.' Each photon carries a certain amount, or 'quantum', of energy depending on its wavelength.
    yellow fever crew
    nuts are a hairy mess because im too scared to bring a razor anywhere near them crew
    *fap without a condom crew*

dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Watch your mic's

Watch your mic's

dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Watch your mics

Watch your mics

TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Holy phuck I was crying over here, but regarding your question OP

Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP do you even QM?

AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000)

RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

brownhog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brownhog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brownhog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brownhog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brownhog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brownhog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brownhog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brownhog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brownhog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brownhog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brownhog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Carolina Panthers

#clanginandbangin

scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

nikkisixx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikkisixx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikkisixx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikkisixx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikkisixx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikkisixx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikkisixx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikkisixx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikkisixx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikkisixx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikkisixx69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just in case your australian

˙sʇɔǝɾqo ǝlɐɔs-ɔıɯoʇɐ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ 'suoɹʇɔǝlǝ 'suoʇoɥd ɟo ɹoıʌɐɥǝq ǝɥʇ ɟo ʍǝıʌ pǝıɟıun ɐ ǝpıʌoɹd ǝldıɔuıɹd ʎʇuıɐʇɹǝɔun ǝɥʇ puɐ ɹǝʇʇɐɯ puɐ ʎƃɹǝuǝ ɟo ʎʇılɐnp ǝlɔıʇɹɐd–ǝʌɐʍ ǝɥʇ 'sɔıuɐɥɔǝɯ ɯnʇuɐnb ɟo ʇxǝʇuoɔ ǝɥʇ uI ˙pǝzıʇuɐnb sı ǝlnɔǝloɯ ɹo ɯoʇɐ uɐ oʇ punoq uoɹʇɔǝlǝ uɐ ɟo ɯnʇuǝɯoɯ ɹɐlnƃuɐ ǝɥʇ 'ǝldɯɐxǝ ɹoℲ ˙ʎɐʍ (ƃolɐuɐ ˙ɟɔ) snonuıʇuoɔ ɐ uı ʇou puɐ '(ɐʇuɐnb uıʇɐ˥) sʇunoɯɐ ǝʇǝɹɔsıp uı ʎluo ǝƃuɐɥɔ uɐɔ sǝıʇıʇuɐnb lɐɔısʎɥd ǝɯos ʇɐɥʇ uoıʇɐʌɹǝsqo ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ sǝʌıɹǝp sɔıuɐɥɔǝɯ ɯnʇuɐnb ǝɯɐu ǝɥ┴ [pǝpǝǝu uoıʇɐʇıɔ]˙sǝɹnʇɐɹǝdɯǝʇ ɹo sǝıƃɹǝuǝ (ɥƃıɥ ʎɹǝʌ ɹo ʍol ʎɹǝʌ '˙ǝ˙ı) ǝɯǝɹʇxǝ ʎluo ʇɐ ǝƃɹǝɯǝ puɐ ɔıdoɔsoɹɔɐɯ ǝɹɐ sɹoıʌɐɥǝq ǝsǝɥʇ ɟo ǝɯos 'sɔıuɐɥɔǝɯ ɯnʇuɐnb ɟo sɔıdoʇ pǝɔuɐʌpɐ uI
    ˙ɹǝʇʇɐɯ puɐ ʎƃɹǝuǝ ɟo suoıʇɔɐɹǝʇuı puɐ ɹoıʌɐɥǝq ǝʞıl-ǝʌɐʍ puɐ ǝʞıl-ǝlɔıʇɹɐd lɐnp ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥɔnɯ ɟo uoıʇdıɹɔsǝp lɐɔıʇɐɯǝɥʇɐɯ ɐ sǝpıʌoɹd sɔıuɐɥɔǝɯ ɯnʇuɐnQ ˙sǝlɐɔs ɥʇƃuǝl ɔıɯoʇɐqns puɐ ɔıɯoʇɐ ɟo ɯlɐǝɹ ɯnʇuɐnb ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʎlıɹɐɯıɹd sɔıuɐɥɔǝɯ lɐɔıssɐlɔ ɯoɹɟ sʇɹɐdǝp sɔıuɐɥɔǝɯ ɯnʇuɐnQ ˙ʇuɐʇsuoɔ ʞɔuɐlԀ ǝɥʇ ɟo ɹǝpɹo ǝɥʇ uo sı uoıʇɔɐ ǝɥʇ ǝɹǝɥʍ 'sǝlɐɔs ɔıdoɔsoɹɔıɯ ʇɐ ɐuǝɯouǝɥd lɐɔısʎɥd ɥʇıʍ slɐǝp ɥɔıɥʍ sɔısʎɥd ɟo ɥɔuɐɹq ɐ sı (ʎɹoǝɥʇ ɯnʇuɐnb ɹo 'sɔısʎɥd ɯnʇuɐnb sɐ uʍouʞ oslɐ – WQ) sɔıuɐɥɔǝɯ ɯnʇuɐnQ 'llǝM

oumoklaklak is just really nice. (+1000) oumoklaklak is just really nice. (+1000) oumoklaklak is just really nice. (+1000) oumoklaklak is just really nice. (+1000) oumoklaklak is just really nice. (+1000) oumoklaklak is just really nice. (+1000) oumoklaklak is just really nice. (+1000) oumoklaklak is just really nice. (+1000) oumoklaklak is just really nice. (+1000) oumoklaklak is just really nice. (+1000) oumoklaklak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ну, квантовой механики (КМ - также известный как квантовая физика или квантовая теория) является разделом физики, которая имеет дело с физическими явлениями на микроскопических масштабах, где действие порядка постоянной Планка. Квантовая механика отходит от классической механики в первую очередь на квантовой сфере атомных и субатомных масштабах длины. Квантовая механика дает математическое описание большей части двойного частицеподобными и волнообразные поведение и взаимодействие энергии и вещества.
    В сложные темы квантовой механики, некоторые из этих поведений макроскопических и появляются только в крайних (то есть, очень низких или очень высоких) энергии или температуры. [Править] Имя квантовой механики вытекает из наблюдения, что некоторые физические величины могут изменяться только в дискретных количествах (латинский квантов), а не в непрерывном (ср. аналоговые) способом. Например, угловой момент электрона, связанного с атомом или молекулой квантуется. В контексте квантовой механики, корпускулярно-волновой дуализм материи и энергии и принцип неопределенности обеспечить единый вид на поведение фотонов, электронов и других атомных объектах масштаба

Burnprocess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burnprocess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burnprocess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burnprocess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burnprocess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burnprocess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burnprocess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burnprocess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burnprocess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burnprocess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burnprocess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, Quantum mecheergin shmeergin bjorgin bork bork bork

OOOH CROOOONCHY STARSSSS

PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    **doesn't know how to join a crew crew**

shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In advanced topics of quantum mechanics, some of these behaviors are truly macroscopic and emerge at only extreme (i.e., very low or very high) energies or temperatures. The name quantum mechanics derives from the observation that some physical quantities can change only in discrete amounts (Latin quanta), and not in a continuous (cf. analog) way. For example, the angular momentum of an electron bound to an atom or molecule is quantized. In the context of quantum mechanics, the wave–particle duality of energy and matter and the uncertainty principle provide a unified view of the behavior of photons, electrons, and other atomic-scale objects.
    Chest wounds suck (when properly inflicted).

TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well OP, after a lot of deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that quantum mechanics (QM – also known as quantum physics, or quantum theory) is a branch of physics which deals with physical phenomena at microscopic scales, where the action is on the order of the Planck constant. Quantum mechanics departs from classical mechanics primarily at the quantum realm of atomic and subatomic length scales. Quantum mechanics provides a mathematical description of much of the dual particle-like and wave-like behavior and interactions of energy and matter.
    In advanced topics of quantum mechanics, some of these behaviors are truly macroscopic and emerge at only extreme (i.e., very low or very high) energies or temperatures. The name quantum mechanics derives from the observation that some physical quantities can change only in discrete amounts (Latin quanta), and not in a continuous (cf. analog) way. For example, the angular momentum of an electron bound to an atom or molecule is quantized. In the context of quantum mechanics, the wave–particle duality of energy and matter and the uncertainty principle provide a unified view of the behavior of photons, electrons, and other atomic-scale objects.

Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My life feels like a never ending journey of fighting morons.. every single day.

~Positive Realist~
    *there is such a thing as a positive realist crew*
    *Nice guy crew*
    *Friendly dude crew*

Registered User SwollenSquirrel's Avatar
    SwollenSquirrel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fukken lol @ 19 pages of this ****, lol'd so hard. But OP to answer your question you look

*No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*