iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Going to start cycle...

All right, I will keep this short as I can...I just need a few things cleared up. I have been reading SOOOO much about 1-ad and other ph's. What I want to do is...do a 1 month cycle of 1-ad and 4-ad. I just can't find out the purpose of 4-ad. I've read that it counteracts the sleepiness/depression/and loss of libidio. Is that all?...are any size/strength gains related with this? If I do get 4-ad...transdermal is the way to go, right? That's what I've been reading, just didn't know if it was sarcasm or not. I'm definitely going with Ergopharm. Ok...last question...or 2. I am gonna do week 1-300mg...week 2-4 - 600mg. What amount of 4-ad should I be taking? Something around 300-400mg sounds about right, doesn't it? And then...the finish it all off, I take a bottle of 6oxo(of course not all at once) and I keep good results...and that's that?

every1 knows my password MANGANIELLO's Avatar
    MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Going to start cycle...

Originally posted by iceguy2003
    All right, I will keep this short as I can...I just need a few things cleared up. I have been reading SOOOO much about 1-ad and other ph's. What I want to do is...do a 1 month cycle of 1-ad and 4-ad. I just can't find out the purpose of 4-ad. I've read that it counteracts the sleepiness/depression/and loss of libidio. Is that all?...are any size/strength gains related with this? If I do get 4-ad...transdermal is the way to go, right? That's what I've been reading, just didn't know if it was sarcasm or not. I'm definitely going with Ergopharm. Ok...last question...or 2. I am gonna do week 1-300mg...week 2-4 - 600mg. What amount of 4-ad should I be taking? Something around 300-400mg sounds about right, doesn't it? And then...the finish it all off, I take a bottle of 6oxo(of course not all at once) and I keep good results...and that's that?
    you get better gains when used with 4-ad as well as strenght.

yes , transdermal is the way to go.

if its a pill 4ad you decide to take , id reccomend 600mg and then switch to 900mg half way through cycle.

its you do decide to go transdermal , just fallow the directions
    [b]everyone knows my password, keeps posting fake ****

havent posted on this forum in over a year. get over it haha[/b]

iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iceguy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

transdermal

So...get transdermal for both?...or just the 1-ad? I haven't seen any transdermal 1-ad. AND I'm having trouble finding a place that sells 4-ad by ergopharm. For the 6oxo...all that's required is one 60 capsule bottle, right? I hope so...it takes money for all this...wow. 3 bottles of 1-ad=120....can't find 4-ad...and 1 bottle of 6oxo = 30 bucks. I'm gonna be around 200 bucks for one month cycle. 2 including 6oxo. Where did you guys purchase your 4-ad from?

SORRY for these long question posts. I just want a good deal. Here's my "list"

Product Amount Purchase amount
    1-ad capsules (60) - - - 3
    4-ad transdermal (??) - - - ???
    6oxo (60) - - - 1

lol...can someone fill in the 4-ad for me or at least tell me a good place to purchase it?

MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bro go to www . powernutrition .net (no spaces) and look at there transdermal 1-ad and 4-ad products , they sell 3 different kinds for much less money and there a good effective brand , forget pills

its sold by BDC

its the way to go

Registered User too damn skinny's Avatar
    too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If u want some bad ass transdermal products go to *************
    they have a great 4AD from advant labs called 4Aderm
    "Where do we go when we just dont know and how do we relight the flame when it's cold, why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing and when will we learn to control."

Godsmack-serenity

Registered User too damn skinny's Avatar
    too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 fast 400 . com without spaces. my bad.
    "Where do we go when we just dont know and how do we relight the flame when it's cold, why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing and when will we learn to control."

Godsmack-serenity