Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're a beast Rawelite

I wanted a good no strap deadlift to contribute to this thread, and so I give you 395 x 1 strapless @ 255 body weight:

I've really been working on my grip strength and spreading the floor is almost second nature now.
    Thank you all for the motivation and encouragement.
    No negative energy, I will mute ya
    Only Positive energy surrounds me
    Only, open minds around me
    Only, free spirits around me
    I let my vision guide me.

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154495553

rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000)
    tonight was 5/3/1 night. i hit a weight PR on squats this past week so i decided to just push my 95% set instead of going for a new max. I was really happy with my top set. hit it for a triple and left a rep or two in the tank.

Stupid should be painful.

Best lifts-

Raw squat-705
    Raw bench-525
    Raw deadlift-710

BW-235

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thnikkaman View Post
    You're a beast Rawelite

I wanted a good no strap deadlift to contribute to this thread, and so I give you 395 x 1 strapless @ 255 body weight:

I've really been working on my grip strength and spreading the floor is almost second nature now.
    Thank you all for the motivation and encouragement.
    Nice work! I can't seem to lock out at 345...335 is easy but damn that 345
    Dave

D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rawelite View Post
    tonight was 5/3/1 night. i hit a weight PR on squats this past week so i decided to just push my 95% set instead of going for a new max. I was really happy with my top set. hit it for a triple and left a rep or two in the tank.

You are putting on a clinic in here! Great work man & Thanks for sharing all your pointers with us .

rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by D2rmind View Post
    You are putting on a clinic in here! Great work man & Thanks for sharing all your pointers with us .
    always happy to help. thanks for the kind words my friend.

Best lifts-

Raw squat-705
    Raw bench-525
    Raw deadlift-710

BW-235

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Instagram: tomnationwide
    Twitter: @tomnationwide

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by D2rmind View Post
    always happy to help. thanks for the kind words my friend.
    Yes Raw, thank you for all the advice given in here.
    Dave

thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Monday I went for 415 raw but my hands were so sweaty that I didn't feel like I got my back completely straight in the lift since I thought the bar was going to slip. I'll share the video when I'm on a computer.
    No negative energy, I will mute ya
    Only Positive energy surrounds me
    Only, open minds around me
    Only, free spirits around me
    I let my vision guide me.

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154495553

Originally Posted by tomnationwide View Post

hopefully you don't mind some unsolicited advice but i'm seeing a few things that will definitely add weigh to that bar. you obviously have a very strong back.

first off... don't face the mirror when you deadlift... same with squat. mirror are the devil. i don't even know why gyms have them other than so people can flex in front of them. looking into the mirror when lifting is giving you distorted feedback. you need to learn to feel a good lift.

secondly... get some good flat shoes to pull in... chucks, wrestling shoes, minimalist shoes. i wear merrell minimalist shoes. they are awesome.

third... one of the first things i look for when i watch someone deadlift is when the knees lockout. if they lockout early it's obvious the person is lifting with their back and not squatting the weight up. the next time you deadlift i want you to set your feet, reach down and set your grip and tighten your upper body. lock that spine into a neutral position and then don't move it at all. i want you to move the bar soley with your quads. i want you to think of that starting position as the bottom position of a squat. squat the weight up as far as you can. once the quads are fully extended then all you have to do is force the hips to the bar. in reality the lower back shouldn't even come into the lift. unfortunately most people's dead is ALL lower back. that's why you see people break the weight off the floor and then once it's at knee level it stops. the knees are most certainly locked at that point and the lower back is exhausted. if you ever watch my vids, i actually speed up after the bar reaches my knees. the reason is that i squat the weight up and then once the quads have done their job then all i need to do is force my hips forward to the bar. it's all about leverage.

Best lifts-

Raw squat-705
    Raw bench-525
    Raw deadlift-710

BW-235

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hopefully you don't mind some unsolicited advice but i'm seeing a few things that will definitely add weigh to that bar. you obviously have a very strong back.

first off... don't face the mirror when you deadlift... same with squat. mirror are the devil. i don't even know why gyms have them other than so people can flex in front of them. looking into the mirror when lifting is giving you distorted feedback. you need to learn to feel a good lift.

secondly... get some good flat shoes to pull in... chucks, wrestling shoes, minimalist shoes. i wear merrell minimalist shoes. they are awesome.

third... one of the first things i look for when i watch someone deadlift is when the knees lockout. if they lockout early it's obvious the person is lifting with their back and not squatting the weight up. the next time you deadlift i want you to set your feet, reach down and set your grip and tighten your upper body. lock that spine into a neutral position and then don't move it at all. i want you to move the bar soley with your quads. i want you to think of that starting position as the bottom position of a squat. squat the weight up as far as you can. once the quads are fully extended then all you have to do is force the hips to the bar. in reality the lower back shouldn't even come into the lift. unfortunately most people's dead is ALL lower back. that's why you see people break the weight off the floor and then once it's at knee level it stops. the knees are most certainly locked at that point and the lower back is exhausted. if you ever watch my vids, i actually speed up after the bar reaches my knees. the reason is that i squat the weight up and then once the quads have done their job then all i need to do is force my hips forward to the bar. it's all about leverage.
    I've been watching videos of the same thing. I'll do it next time.

The answer for the mirrors by the way is two fold and both psychological.

1. So that patrons can see themselves.

2. To make the gym appear bigger and more filled. Two people become 4 when your peripheral catches the mirror and that way an empty gym mentally seems more filled.

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have just read through this thread, and had no idea how much good stuff there was in here. Had never come in before, assuming it was just massive lifts way out of my league. Well, it is but there are also a host of tips in here, so I thought I would post some of my lifts.

Am a noob (have been lifting just over a year now), so be gentle. Current weight 83.6kg (184lb).

I'm not even close to warranting being in the comp, but any tips would be much appreciated!

Max actual lift 190kg (418lb)

Max rep lift 155kg (341lb) x 12

Lifts all unstrapped, mixed grip, no belt...

Only maxes done in chinos
    Last edited by Flounderbout; 03-28-2014 at 08:49 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Flounderbout View Post
    I have just read through this thread, and had no idea how much good stuff there was in here. Had never come in before, assuming it was just massive lifts way out of my league. Well, it is but there are also a host of tips in here, so I thought I would post some of my lifts.

Am a noob (have been lifting just over a year now), so be gentle. Current weight 83.6kg (184lb).

I'm not even close to warranting being in the comp, but any tips would be much appreciated!

Lifts all unstrapped, mixed grip, no belt...

Only maxes done in chinos

Flounder

Your 1rm seemed to have a lot of back rounding going on. (scary) Your rep sets look much better.

In my opinion, a guy new to deads does not belong doing 1rm work. I think it is pointless and exposes them to unnecessary injury. Even at my stage in the game, I rarely do singles.

I would go MIN 3 reps but work the 5-8 more. Develop your overall back strength and save the 1rm for when you are better coordinated and less likely to break form
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Flounder I think your deads are looking good. I think you can get behind the bar a bit more. you don't seem to be weak at lockout -would you consider doing your rep work from a dead stop? Might help improve your start position a bit, subsequent reps are never quite the same as the first
    CSCS

845@132 | Wilks 429.55
    Meet lifts : Squat 275 | Bench 170 | Dead 400

Journal : http://tinyurl.com/80s-lifting-journal

mom to 3 boys / spend my life at grocery store crew

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got hit with a stomach flu earlier in the week and was feeling pretty hellish still for this meet, couldn't stomach any food all week, was shaking and seeing stars. Cns- shock gut wrenching grinder this was lol.

390@132

CSCS

845@132 | Wilks 429.55

Grip it and rip it... hardNheavy2011's Avatar
    hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ilovethe80s View Post
    I got hit with a stomach flu earlier in the week and was feeling pretty hellish still for this meet, couldn't stomach any food all week, was shaking and seeing stars. Cns- shock gut wrenching grinder this was lol.

390@132

Not sure how you did it, but after having the flu I'm so impressed that you even showed up to the meet. I have to admit that I'd have probably abandoned this lift about half way through, but YOU ground it out. Impressive as always Laura! AND inspirational!!
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #12 -!!!---!!!- Hardnheavy2011

Best competition lifts: RAW with wraps
    Squat- 623@202 611@198
    Bench- 374@203 429@222
    Deadlift- 601@203 639@228 660@220 (gym)
    Total- 1603@222 1554@202

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146556533

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

390@132

3x BW. Awesome. Animal (I mean that in the most strong feminine way possible)
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Grip it and rip it... hardNheavy2011's Avatar
    hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    I agree.
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #12 -!!!---!!!- Hardnheavy2011

Best competition lifts: RAW with wraps
    Squat- 623@202 611@198
    Bench- 374@203 429@222
    Deadlift- 601@203 639@228 660@220 (gym)
    Total- 1603@222 1554@202

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146556533

Originally Posted by hardNheavy2011 View Post
    Not sure how you did it, but after having the flu I'm so impressed that you even showed up to the meet. I have to admit that I'd have probably abandoned this lift about half way through, but YOU ground it out. Impressive as always Laura! AND inspirational!!
    Thanks! I pick my battles with tough lifts in training but at meets I commit to the lift - will only drop it if my lumbar starts to round or it starts moving back to the floor lol.. I put a lot of effort into my correcting my lockout over the last couple of months. I never had the ability to grind through a lift before since my hips and glutes were so slow. I really wanted to see all that work come to fruition so for sure I was not missing this meet, and not letting go of that weight

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    nice...
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Thank you
    CSCS

845@132 | Wilks 429.55

Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Flounder

Your 1rm seemed to have a lot of back rounding going on. (scary) Your rep sets look much better.
    In my opinion, a guy new to deads does not belong doing 1rm work. I think it is pointless and exposes them to unnecessary injury. Even at my stage in the game, I rarely do singles.
    I would go MIN 3 reps but work the 5-8 more. Develop your overall back strength and save the 1rm for when you are better coordinated and less likely to break form
    Thanks ID - agreed, and have vowed not to do any singles for a good while. Also as Laura points out below my form on the first rep =/= my form on the other reps - all the more reason not to be doing heavy singles until I get that right. Will keep banging out higher rep stuff until it is completely greased in.

Flounder I think your deads are looking good. I think you can get behind the bar a bit more. you don't seem to be weak at lockout -would you consider doing your rep work from a dead stop? Might help improve your start position a bit, subsequent reps are never quite the same as the first
    Thanks Laura - no I am definitely weakest off the floor. I do all my BBB (I do 531) as deficits to try and help that. But you are right my first rep form is not as good as my T&G reps. I will try doing full resets for a while and see if I can improve my form off the floor first up.

390@132

Well I said what I thought about this in your journal, but hell it bears repeating. Absolutely unreal. Nice one!
    ☻/
    / \

SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Could someone message me a location to look at dead lift routines? I currently run 50% of max at 5x1, 60%--5x1, 70%--5x1, 80%---3x1 and 90%---3x1.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SKINUM View Post
    Could someone message me a location to look at dead lift routines? I currently run 50% of max at 5x1, 60%--5x1, 70%--5x1, 80%---3x1 and 90%---3x1.
    Look into 5-3-1. Google
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

390@132

Brawn and beauty! LOVE IT! Like Hard said, I would have abandoned at halfway, but man you pushed through it and nailed!
    Dave

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FLEX's 600 PR this Morning:

Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    FLEX's 600 PR this Morning:

That is AWESOME! Big guy gettin' it done! No drama, just pullin'.

Originally Posted by BLK00TJ View Post
    No drama, just pullin'.
    ^This... Awesome from the big man.
    ☻/
    / \

I've been doing rack pulls right below the knee this cycle to really hammer the mid/upper back. tonight I hit a pretty easy 895x1. I videoed from the side looking for any rounding as I pulled. happy with the neutral spine position throughout.

895x1

Best lifts-

Raw squat-705
    Raw bench-525
    Raw deadlift-710

BW-235

corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tonight I hit a pretty easy 895x1.
    895...game over, thanks for playing :-)

Felt good to get a new PR for me today of 545 lbs @ 185 lbs. My technique is probably not very good so I might be leaving some on the table.
    Bench: 295 X 1, 245 X 7, 225 X 11
    Incline Bench: 265 X 2, 225 X 7
    Dumbbell Bench: 130's X 2
    Deadlift: 565 X 1, 405 X 8
    Squat: 365 X 1, 315 X 2 ATG
    Box Jump: 50" Standing

SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKINUM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by corepuncher View Post
    895...game over, thanks for playing :-)

Felt good to get a new PR for me today of 545 lbs @ 185 lbs. My technique is probably not very good so I might be leaving some on the table.
    I'd be quite happy with 545 @ 185. How long have u been DL'ing for?

895x1
    Holy Carp.

"You must spread some reputation around before you can give it to Rawelite again"
    ☻/
    / \