Thread: Anal Fistula

porfirio2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anal Fistula

I'm hoping the "Over Age 35" forum will prove to be the proper forum.

About three weeks ago I had outpatient surgery for an anal abscess... lost a LOT weight since. My surgery to fix the anal fistula is scheduled for the end of November. My question to those who have been in this situation: When/how did you pick-up weight-training again? My doc said exercise, until the fistula surgery is OK, so long as I don't over do it.

My goal is to re-gain muscle mass before my surgery. Thoughts/comments greatly appreciated.

Consistency. Intensity. Medtreker's Avatar
    Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)
    We have a saying here goes something like this.... Awesome First Post! You may be this month's winner for the entire form, not just the O35.

Had to look that one up, thank you for helping me diet today, I have now completely lost all appetite.

Advice? Sure, what the heck, I'm here already. Get that thing ripped out of you for the love of god. Recover. Lift.
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I went ahead and looked it up on google and I can honestly say that it doesnt look anywhere near as fun as it sounded.

Hope everything works out for you.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    STRONG. 1rd. Post.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by porfirio2 View Post
    My surgery to fix the anal fistula is scheduled for the end of November.
    Will they have to amputate the hand, to remove the fist?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

About three weeks ago I had outpatient surgery for an anal abscess d.
    I touched myself while reading this.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I touched myself while reading this.
    I thought about baking a lasagna.....to each his own
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Consistency. Intensity. Medtreker's Avatar
    Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    I thought about baking a lasagna.....to each his own
    The kind with the little tiny meatballs, nice red sauce and plenty of stringy white cheese???

Yhea, I can see why you thought that.
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys are a bunch of sick fkucs.... it all comes out in the end though.

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I pulled all these faces in succession when I read the op

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ummm, yeah. No

This sort of thread comes from winning the "How many eggs are you eating per day?" thread.

good luck with your 2012-2013 anal probing goals OP.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

About three weeks ago I had outpatient surgery for an anal abscess... lost a LOT weight since. My surgery to fix the anal fistula is scheduled for the end of November. My question to those who have been in this situation: When/how did you pick-up weight-training again? My doc said exercise, until the fistula surgery is OK, so long as I don't over do it.

My goal is to re-gain muscle mass before my surgery. Thoughts/comments greatly appreciated.
    I had a different surgery on that particular area several years ago. It was the most physical pain I've ever been through in my life. I lost tons of weight too. It's hard to maintain muscle when you're afraid to eat. Eating leads to extreme pain later on, like childbirth only less pleasant. And you have to go through it day after day after day.

I don't know the details of your situation, but I lost about 30 pounds in the first 2 months. I started light weight training (and eating more normally) after 2 months. It took a long time to get my size and strength back.

Advice: Get it fixed and get it over with. The pain is only temporary.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Grate postes.

Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Porfirio,

I had this surgery back in 2001. Fistula's are occur in men that typically work sitting down (drivers, office professionals etc). My fistula was right around where my spinal tailbone ended. Initially I had felt a internal bump just below the skin and thought it was a zit or pimple and that it would go away. Eventually, this "zit" got to the point where it was painful due to the internal pressure. In fact, during a volleyball tournament I was in so much pain I went to the bathroom to pop this. So I reached over and popped what I thought was a zit, only to look back and see the wall of the bathroom stall literally sprayed with blood. At that point I realized it was something serious. Went to the doctor who told me I had to have surgery.

A month later I was in surgery. I was put to sleep and I woke up about 4 hours later. I was still under the effects of the medication they had given me, but I was still in pain. My girlfriend drove me home and I had gauge taped in the open wound on my tail bone.

So here is the deal. In order for the surgeon to remove this fistula, they cut the entire slab of meat surrounding the fistula in my tailbone section in a V shape going down all the way to my spine. This hole is left wide open and not stitched. Instead, what the doctors do is insert clean gauge in the open wound. The depth of the hole is about 2-2.5 inches deep. When I first went home and turned around in the mirror to take off the gauge from the hospital I almost fainted at the site. The wound from the operation will make you either want to puke or at the very least freak out.

You will have to pull the gauge out and take a lukewarm baths three times every single day for the next 6 months. After you have soaked for 20-30 minutes you will have to lay on your stomach and your wife/girlfriend will have to insert fresh/clean gauge directly inside your open wound with a q-tip and pack it tightly because you run a high risk of infection.

You will be in a lot of pain for 1-2 weeks and will probably be bleeding for 1-3 days so make sure you place a towel on your bed.

You can also forget about any kind of activities except for walking until the wound is completely closed. Your body will start generating new tissue slowly over time and the hole will become smaller and smaller, but any kind of sudden movement or strain and you might rip the wound open again and infect it. You will be out for approximately 1 year.

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Heavy ass squats cure everything man!
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    seen anal

and just had to check it out, wish I didn't

Anal Fistula sounded like a porn star name!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wow..came in here thinking I might actually learn something new..
    left here laughing my azz off!!!
    thumbs up!!!
    I am so very proud of all of you.

m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Getsum View Post
    Heavy ass squats cure everything man!
    Heavy ass squats occasionally lead to major ass surgery. That's something they don't mention in the weightlifting articles here.

I was thinking Anal Fistula sounded like a cheesy porn movie, maybe something with a fisting / vampire theme. Porn producers aren't known for their taste in titles. I saw a porn DVD once called Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Um, I mean I saw an ad for the movie and was deeply offended. I'd never watch videos like that.

Cporosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cporosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cporosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cporosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cporosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cporosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cporosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cporosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cporosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cporosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cporosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys....I recently had an anal abscess followed 2 months later by a low anal fistula and I had a fistulotomy to repair (the lay-open technique) so I figured I'd offer my two cents. First and foremost, it shouldn't affect your weight-lifting too much. You have to take it easy for about two weeks after the surgery, but at your follow up appointment with the surgeon they will probably tell you that you can do anything you like so long as you keep the area very clean (the only activity which was forbidden for me was swimming, but my surgeon said I could lift as heavy as I liked as the wound would be left open to heal from the inside and thus nothing could tear). He has 24 years of experience as a rectal surgeon, so I trusted his advice. I went back to lifting two weeks after surgery and I never had any problems. It took about 13-14 weeks to fully heal and, if the fistula is low and you are able to get a fistulotomy, the recurrence rate is about 5% or so (some say slightly lower, some slightly more...but generally a small chance). For me I had very little pain after the surgery and really the worst part was having to wash my behind with a detachable shower head after every bowel movement (and, as weight-lifters, we poop a lot more often!) So, if you have a simple fistula, I can't imagine it will have a massive impact on your weight lifting...just keep it really clean and shower immediately after your workout. Other fistulas which are much deeper and in other parts of the body require much more intense treatment, but a simple anal fistula...while extremely annoying....won't keep you away from weight-lifting for very long...and most definitely not a year.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cporosus View Post
    Hi guys....I recently had an anal abscess followed 2 months later by a low anal fistula and I had a fistulotomy to repair (the lay-open technique) so I figured I'd offer my two cents. First and foremost, it shouldn't affect your weight-lifting too much. You have to take it easy for about two weeks after the surgery, but at your follow up appointment with the surgeon they will probably tell you that you can do anything you like so long as you keep the area very clean (the only activity which was forbidden for me was swimming, but my surgeon said I could lift as heavy as I liked as the wound would be left open to heal from the inside and thus nothing could tear). He has 24 years of experience as a rectal surgeon, so I trusted his advice. I went back to lifting two weeks after surgery and I never had any problems. It took about 13-14 weeks to fully heal and, if the fistula is low and you are able to get a fistulotomy, the recurrence rate is about 5% or so (some say slightly lower, some slightly more...but generally a small chance). For me I had very little pain after the surgery and really the worst part was having to wash my behind with a detachable shower head after every bowel movement (and, as weight-lifters, we poop a lot more often!) So, if you have a simple fistula, I can't imagine it will have a massive impact on your weight lifting...just keep it really clean and shower immediately after your workout. Other fistulas which are much deeper and in other parts of the body require much more intense treatment, but a simple anal fistula...while extremely annoying....won't keep you away from weight-lifting for very long...and most definitely not a year.
    I could be way off the mark here...but I'm guessing OP had his "anal fistula" taken care of quite some time ago. Excellent bump though...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is one thread where I would never say, "Pics or it didn't happen!"

Continue...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bummer
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    This is one thread where I would never say, "Pics or it didn't happen!"

Continue...
    haha u must be going soft, the old you would've been all over it
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JungleBoots is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    after reading this post, I was unable to **** right. Thanks!
    Yes, I am an extremist. Thanks for noticing. - Ted Nugent