Thread: One or Both?

bschober95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

One or Both?

I plan on trying to pack on a little weight in about a month, and I was wondering if I should take a mass gainer and a protein shake or just one of those two? Thanks.

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A few daily servings of reading the stickies in the Nutrition section will be worth much more than any supplement.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I will definitely recommend only using a mass gainer. Choose either ON SERIOUS MASS or Prolab NLARGE.

And have lots of peanut butter brah.
    🌟 † ↑ ↓ 👑

▪█──█▪ ▪█──█▪
    "Focus more on the quality of a rep rather than the quantity."

'Be the change that you wish to see in the mirror.' : KiNGACE

bananna lean body addict physqoparty's Avatar
    physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bschober95 View Post
    I plan on trying to pack on a little weight in about a month, and I was wondering if I should take a mass gainer and a protein shake or just one of those two? Thanks.
    Eat more real food! Meats, pasta, oatmeal, sandwiches etc

Weight gainers are expensive and not nearly as good as real food however if your schedule somehow prevents you from eating alot, prolab Nlarge is my favorite.
    "noones built like you, you design yourself"

"Olympic torch flaming, we burn so sweet
    The thrill of victory, the agony, defeat
    We crush slow, flamin? deluxe slow
    For, judgment day cometh, conquer, it's war.."

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It is better to make you own gainer and add things like peanutbutter and icecream to it. If you want to go with a gainer for convenience, look into Mass Tech.