Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by F4ntastical View Post
    Wow... Just wow.... Amazing transformation! Congrats on all of your hard work!!!
    thanks to all!

doing two lifts a day now changed my workout routine completely. will post what im doing later on tonight when im not busy. off to do hams!
    Used to be 247lbs 40% body fat.
    My transformation thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153284371&p=1055527371#post1055527371

Started a 22 week contest prep November 8, 2015. Striated glutes or bust.

gs300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gs300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gs300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gs300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gs300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gs300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gs300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gs300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gs300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gs300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gs300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    James, great talking with you today. Thanks for the info also.
    Last edited by gs300; 05-06-2013 at 02:55 PM.

SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im mad

need to get on that ******* -______-

James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) James199117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SirAndrewH View Post
    im mad

need to get on that ******* -______-
    lol just a joke brah its all about diet. the pics where im in jeans all spray tanned in tommie boxers are november what i would call my peak without nutrition. than november till now ive been 100% committed and its night and day. cant out train bad diet and you cant out supplement it either. food is fuel that is all. you wanna go put the right fuel in the tank.... you wouldnt put diesel in a bugatti so why put garbage in your body.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153284371&p=1055527371#post1055527371

AESTHETIC BEASTMODE Keyboardsmasher's Avatar
    Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Absolutely amazing man. It's an incredible transformation.
    Get shredded or die tryin.. face down ass up.

Mckee8025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're the man! An awesome transformation.

Originally Posted by James199117 View Post
    ******* & Crossfit my transformation to the stage

So this will be my log and kind of the story of my 2 year road to from fat insecure 247 Pound 20 year bulk, to a lean 171 Day of competition.

this will be a long kind of life story here, pics will be posted throughout.

So a bit about myself. My name is James, I'm 21 y/o and going through the steps of my first physique competition. This all started about 18-19 months ago when I made a Junior hockey team in the Massachusetts that was an extremely demanding level and i had to start getting my ass in shape!

throughout my year and 4 months of hockey i had no concept of nutrition, i ate whatever i wanted when ever i wanted, drank too much and just tried to kinda eat better. surprisingly i was so fat that i was still dropping weight eating/drinking this way but skating 4 hours a day and putting on solid muscle (lifting 2 hours a day)

I continued this when i had come back home until i would say i hit my natural potential without any good food. i had the upper 4 abs showing through when i would flex, decent vascularity and just felt good about myself.

when i went back down to Massachusettes for a second year of hockey it was cut short do to a major health scare, after being told 0 exercise for 1.5 months my body just fell apart. i was tired, dropped down to 160 pounds and looked like i was going through chemo (literally) after finally being cleared by docs and having everything figured out i went back down to the states with one goal in mind. GET RIPPED

i started eating well (not very good but a million times better than before) and lifting properly. my body just started to explode, i was getting amazing gains, feeling good and everything in my life started getting better.

after having the opportunity to start my own business back home in canada i decided to not loose what playing hockey had started to give me, i made the gym a priority and stopped with as much garbage foods. i than through work travelled to saudi arabia, abu dhabi, qatar and china, now traveling through these places alone at 21 you get bored, this is when i discovered bodybuilding.com looking at the numerous transformations here and the insane physiques out there i realized that this is attainable for an every day guy. it just takes hard hard work. i cut out ALL bad foods and just started eating clean, lean meats and veggies every meal, carbs in the mornings and just as much as i thought i knew.

when i got home from saudi arabia i decided to take my fitness to the next level, i got a local guy where i live (Mike Griffin 2006 canadian champion bodybuilder) to train me and teach me how to eat. i realized i already know how to lift but he helped push me in the gym more, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, eating 100% clean I've taken my body from the average pretty good shape guy in the gym, to the guy that turns heads because of his insane physique. eating the right food has allowed me to remain natural and have a great physique.

after my first competition last night (didn't do top 3 but 1 point separated 3rd from 4th and it was a 2 way tie for 2nd. so really close competition and everyone was in such incredible shape. getting involved in bodybuilding has given me confidence in every aspect of life and made day to day life so much better.

to anyone debating competing i would say DO IT. it brings new drive and purpose into the gym and you'll meet a lot of people with similar interests and goals. so here are some before and after pictures.

Before:

and heres my after.

So now I've got a big hurdle to overcome, after never really dedicating to doing a bulk I've decided i need to add some more muscle, personally i feel my arms shoulders and upper chest need improvement as well as everything else should come up a small percentage. having struggled with weight in my past it will be more of a mental obstacle than anything i believe but i will keep it very clean and focus on minimal fat gain. the bulk starts tomorrow with 21 weeks until my next competition (tested for all banned/illegal substances) i plan on doing a short 7 week bulk and than a real hard cut and really really dry out for this next competition.

I will be posting updates weekly in here and if anyone has questions or comments id love to hear some feed back and i don't mind offering any advice!

JoWinters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The transformation was very nice! Indeed this could give an inspiration. Thumbs up!

******* & Crossfit my transformation to the stage

So this will be my log and kind of the story of my 2 year road to from fat insecure 247 Pound 20 year bulk, to a lean 171 Day of competition.

this will be a long kind of life story here, pics will be posted throughout.

So a bit about myself. My name is James, I'm 21 y/o and going through the steps of my first physique competition. This all started about 18-19 months ago when I made a Junior hockey team in the Massachusetts that was an extremely demanding level and i had to start getting my ass in shape!

throughout my year and 4 months of hockey i had no concept of nutrition, i ate whatever i wanted when ever i wanted, drank too much and just tried to kinda eat better. surprisingly i was so fat that i was still dropping weight eating/drinking this way but skating 4 hours a day and putting on solid muscle (lifting 2 hours a day)

I continued this when i had come back home until i would say i hit my natural potential without any good food. i had the upper 4 abs showing through when i would flex, decent vascularity and just felt good about myself.

when i went back down to Massachusettes for a second year of hockey it was cut short do to a major health scare, after being told 0 exercise for 1.5 months my body just fell apart. i was tired, dropped down to 160 pounds and looked like i was going through chemo (literally) after finally being cleared by docs and having everything figured out i went back down to the states with one goal in mind. GET RIPPED

i started eating well (not very good but a million times better than before) and lifting properly. my body just started to explode, i was getting amazing gains, feeling good and everything in my life started getting better.

after having the opportunity to start my own business back home in canada i decided to not loose what playing hockey had started to give me, i made the gym a priority and stopped with as much garbage foods. i than through work travelled to saudi arabia, abu dhabi, qatar and china, now traveling through these places alone at 21 you get bored, this is when i discovered bodybuilding.com looking at the numerous transformations here and the insane physiques out there i realized that this is attainable for an every day guy. it just takes hard hard work. i cut out ALL bad foods and just started eating clean, lean meats and veggies every meal, carbs in the mornings and just as much as i thought i knew.

when i got home from saudi arabia i decided to take my fitness to the next level, i got a local guy where i live (Mike Griffin 2006 canadian champion bodybuilder) to train me and teach me how to eat. i realized i already know how to lift but he helped push me in the gym more, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, eating 100% clean I've taken my body from the average pretty good shape guy in the gym, to the guy that turns heads because of his insane physique. eating the right food has allowed me to remain natural and have a great physique.

after my first competition last night (didn't do top 3 but 1 point separated 3rd from 4th and it was a 2 way tie for 2nd. so really close competition and everyone was in such incredible shape. getting involved in bodybuilding has given me confidence in every aspect of life and made day to day life so much better.

to anyone debating competing i would say DO IT. it brings new drive and purpose into the gym and you'll meet a lot of people with similar interests and goals. so here are some before and after pictures.

Before:

and heres my after.

So now I've got a big hurdle to overcome, after never really dedicating to doing a bulk I've decided i need to add some more muscle, personally i feel my arms shoulders and upper chest need improvement as well as everything else should come up a small percentage. having struggled with weight in my past it will be more of a mental obstacle than anything i believe but i will keep it very clean and focus on minimal fat gain. the bulk starts tomorrow with 21 weeks until my next competition (tested for all banned/illegal substances) i plan on doing a short 7 week bulk and than a real hard cut and really really dry out for this next competition.

I will be posting updates weekly in here and if anyone has questions or comments id love to hear some feed back and i don't mind offering any advice!

SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol just a joke brah its all about diet. the pics where im in jeans all spray tanned in tommie boxers are november what i would call my peak without nutrition. than november till now ive been 100% committed and its night and day. cant out train bad diet and you cant out supplement it either. food is fuel that is all. you wanna go put the right fuel in the tank.... you wouldnt put diesel in a bugatti so why put garbage in your body.

i know lol, nd liking the ending quote. so true. time to clean up my diet a little bit.

okay tuesday update.

today i had my weigh in, up to 174 :O its phucked though all my lifts have gone up im looking reasonably lean but ive been making my oats and egg whites into pancakes and using walden farms syrup dropping this and going back to boiled egg whites and oats with cinnamon. ill be weighing in again in 48 hours to see how much i drop just from that change alone.

feeling really good though mood wise, not stressing over anything just taking it at my own pace and lifting with passion and rage haha.also been LOADING the glutamine to me as im lifting minimum twice usually 3 times a day. any questions?

gregdelatorre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ****ing amazing bro!
    So for me, I'm currently at 230lbs, hella fat.
    Do you suggest following the diet plan you posted on the 1st page to cut?
    Also roughly, what time is each of your meals eaten at?
    Last edited by gregdelatorre; 05-07-2013 at 12:53 PM.

ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    where does the coke come in from the title? i dont get it?

edit: nvm, i guess reading the rest of the thread always helps

Originally Posted by gregdelatorre View Post
    ****ing amazing bro!
    So for me, I'm currently at 230lbs, hella fat.
    Do you suggest following the diet plan you posted on the 1st page to cut?
    Also roughly, what time is each of your meals eaten at?
    up to you, thats a pretty drastic cutting plan and hard to follow, i have other ones that arent as harsh or strict if youd like just shoot me a pm.

i usually lift in the morning 5:30 or 6:00 am before i eat, get home around 8 and eat than i eat every 2.5 to 3 hrs after my first meal until bed time

Originally Posted by ord11b View Post
    where does the coke come in from the title? i dont get it?

edit: nvm, i guess reading the rest of the thread always helps
    lol the coke thing is from any time i get asked how i lost so much weight and got so ripped so fast i just tell people ******* and crossfit just to screw with them and see the look on their face, than i break down and say nutrition and exercise haha. diet is the best thing on the planet, i have a few friends on gear that dont diet and their physiques dont even come close to mine haha and im natty

I don't even lift :( Loves2Sploogee's Avatar
    Loves2Sploogee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loves2Sploogee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loves2Sploogee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loves2Sploogee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loves2Sploogee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loves2Sploogee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loves2Sploogee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loves2Sploogee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loves2Sploogee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loves2Sploogee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loves2Sploogee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice transformation, you're a lovely guy too

mirin your chest the most though fuarkk
    lifts to final fantasy boss themes crew

BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is this witch-craft?

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP are we same person? Was also 250. except Im taller and better looking but same story pretty much. Plus Im only 18 fuked up my age.
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!”

Originally Posted by GROSO View Post
    OP are we same person? Was also 250. except Im taller and better looking but same story pretty much. Plus Im only 18 fuked up my age.
    Lol I see we're not doin this pics thing anymore eh?

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol I see we're not doin this pics thing anymore eh?
    Nah at the end of my cut ill link you to it. You did do well dude. Always like seeing fatties transform man. So much better then skinny kunts. Good job dude.
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!”

Originally Posted by GROSO View Post
    Nah at the end of my cut ill link you to it. You did do well dude. Always like seeing fatties transform man. So much better then skinny kunts. Good job dude.
    thanks man, best of luck with your cut its a great feeling. im still going hahaha. definitely post me a link!

WannaBeCutToo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mirin brooooo, your transformation is indeed amazing! I went from fat to skinny-fat to a better version of skinny-fat, getting there though hopefully lol. Posts like this inspire me to go the gym even more!

so did a weigh in this morning (171.3) as well as made a little progress video. i will be doing a peak week in 7 days so i will go from pretty cut to insanely cut.

decided to make a little birthday video (todays me bday hehe) so 1 year from now ill look back at this and see how far ive come along.

Sent you a PM.

Gave me full nutrition + workout plans.
    Thanks a ton!

BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im getting a lot of questions about my ab exercises and my diet and stuff so ill make a little youtube video later explaining some things ive followed and some ive come up with on my own or subconciously seen others do haha.

favourite exercise on the planet for me and the best for a full body workout, yes full body if you dont think so try it (1 lift) bosu ball deadlifts. heres a video i made doing them for an isotori contest that i won but never recieved the product........ still waiting there isotori

Muscles MURDERED here are: hams calves entire core, stabalizers back forearms the list goes on and on. (video was made on a split day did legs at 5am than back at 10 pm)

AMAZING transformation brah. Only negative thing I have to say about this video is that whatever facility you're in... needs to really change their music. I know guys like Jay Cutler don't even hear the music, but I do, and if I heard someone whining about buying flowers and girl problems in a slow beat song, I would go crazy - which isn't any fault of yours.

Anyways, Fan-f*cking-tastic transformation. I am going through one as well. Simply amazing how we have ignored our bodies. The human body has such potential and yet you see so many people 'waste' theirs... but then again, if everyone was walking around ripped, we wouldn't stand out as much.

Congrats brah!!!

Sent you another PM when you get the chance

Registered User GregoryErickson's Avatar
    GregoryErickson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome transformation.... great job....

cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing transformation, you look like a different person.

okay so weekly weigh in progress report!

after reading into IIFYM more and realizing how low my fats are (17-20 mon >fri) (25>28 Sat/Sun) i decided i should ignore my nutritionist/trainer/coach and throw in some natural pb. had 5 Teaspoons. in 24 hours i put on 7 lbs of water weight. FUK! weighed in at 177.5 on Monday May 13 at 3:00PM

Hit some hard cardio and some hard sauna time to get rid of the water and went back to trusting my trainer thank gawd...... and weigh in today was 171.75 so a total loss of 5.75lbs in 23 hours. We have set a goal weight of 169.0 by friday at 2:00pm i am hoping to make that as i still have a little over a pound of water retention from the pb and some extra fat loss should be doable by friday

Competition depletion week will start on Monday with a goal weight of 167.0 by wednesday (completely depleted) Before i reefed/carb up.

Changes i will be making from now until monday will be no more post workout shakes, i will just time my workouts to line up with a meal so i am still getting my protein within 20 min of lifting but i will be saving nearly 300 cal per workout!!! (i lift 2 or 3 times a day right now) and get plenty of protein from my meals as it is. I have also (as of saturday the 11th) switched to all fish, no more chicken. White fish only for meats time to dry out!

So i will weigh in on friday around 2:00 and throw up some more progress and any changes. Thanks for reading ! feel free to ask any questions

I'd rather be riding! sourmash1973's Avatar
    sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Completely amazing!!! You give me tons of hope!!!
    Beginning Weight (1/13/2013)- 245

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you." -Tyrion Lannister

"Death created time to grow the things it would kill." -Rust Cohle

5 reason you may not be losing weight/have hit a plateau. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160842471

Waiting for reply.
    Gonna start once i get it free bump

Originally Posted by gregdelatorre View Post
    Waiting for reply.
    Gonna start once i get it free bump
    Hey man sorry it took so long things got a little crazy this week with contest prep. I'm officially 1 week out tomorrow! sent everything out! let me know what you think and how your making out, enjoy!