Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cellucor PB_Marshmallow Protien Review

I would like to thank Bob K aka Solution for allowing me to try out Cellucor's new protein. I am a huge PB fan and I have tasted some very bland PB flavors when it comes to protein powder. Cellulor was the opposite of that. What intrigued be about it was it also had marshmallow added to it . There isnt too many marshmallow flavored protein powders out there at all, if there is I have not tried them,

Mixability- 5/5 - This mixed very easily and I could easily mix it with a spoon or once I just shook it up in a shaker and I was able to drink it without and clumping at all. So if you are looking for a easy to mix shake this is very easy in that way.

Taste- 4/5 I could really taste the PB flavor over the marshmallow flavor. I was hoping to get more marshmallow flavor out of it. The PB flavor was very impressive . I did only mix it with about 8 ounces of water. I do think with milk it would maybe bring it out more.

Smell- I would say 5/5 on this also , a very strong smell and it smelt like PB smores to me . I would think making some sludge on graham crackers would be great !

Cost- 4/5 like with any protein this is hit and miss and depends on where you get it from, Hopefully here at BB.com!

Overall- This is a very good protein with a great nutrient breakdown. I would of like it to be thicker as I love thick proteins, but that is the only aspect I would of changed about it. I would buy this protein in a heartbeat. Thanks again to Bob and Cellucor for giving me this opportunity.

Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review my dude. You have try it out as a sludge on a sandwich.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have been looking to move on from my current protein (Trutein) and have this sitting in my cart. Have been nervous to pull the trigger as Ive been burned by bad tasting proteins in the past. Might need to just get it.

Thanks for the review.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I have been looking to move on from my current protein (Trutein) and have this sitting in my cart. Have been nervous to pull the trigger as Ive been burned by bad tasting proteins in the past. Might need to just get it.

Thanks for the review.
    Don't even hesitate, you won't be disappointed.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I need to quit reading reviews of this, they've all been too positive. Nice review.
    iSatori MAXON Powerbuilding Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168656293

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    I would like to thank Bob K aka Solution for allowing me to try out Cellucor's new protein. I am a huge PB fan and I have tasted some very bland PB flavors when it comes to protein powder. Cellulor was the opposite of that. What intrigued be about it was it also had marshmallow added to it . There isnt too many marshmallow flavored protein powders out there at all, if there is I have not tried them,

Mixability- 5/5 - This mixed very easily and I could easily mix it with a spoon or once I just shook it up in a shaker and I was able to drink it without and clumping at all. So if you are looking for a easy to mix shake this is very easy in that way.

Taste- 4/5 I could really taste the PB flavor over the marshmallow flavor. I was hoping to get more marshmallow flavor out of it. The PB flavor was very impressive . I did only mix it with about 8 ounces of water. I do think with milk it would maybe bring it out more.

Smell- I would say 5/5 on this also , a very strong smell and it smelt like PB smores to me . I would think making some sludge on graham crackers would be great !

Cost- 4/5 like with any protein this is hit and miss and depends on where you get it from, Hopefully here at BB.com!

Overall- This is a very good protein with a great nutrient breakdown. I would of like it to be thicker as I love thick proteins, but that is the only aspect I would of changed about it. I would buy this protein in a heartbeat. Thanks again to Bob and Cellucor for giving me this opportunity.

Thank you again J, i really appreciate your support and detail over the years. Keep doing your thing. I know how busy ya are as a teacher, so keep up the great work,
    Teaching football again this upcoming year?

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post

Thanks for the review.
    You should really consider it.
    3-2lb tubs for 70$ with a free c4 or super hd is a steal, not to mention it was 20% off the other day on the 11th for bb.com's birthday sale and you could of got it for around 55$

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ce...k-plus-c4.html

#1 CnC for me
    #2 PB
    #3 CS

I am a cookie dough and PB Lover by heart, so that is why my #1 and #2 are what they are, there is actual cookie pieces in the powder

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review bro!
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com