Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    anonymous
    Originally Posted by Mohaaboy View Post
    Kai can guest pose naked for all I care, as long as he kicks Phil's ass this year. Just sayin.
    This is one of the reasons he won't kick Phils ass. He's too busy clowning around staying really lean for shows like this instead of "putting another brick on the wall" as Dorian puts it.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Guest posing is for pure entertainment only. He just so happens to be more of an entertainer then the rest. Come real shows, then it's back to standard appearances. I for one don't care either way about the outfits. I'm looking at what matters most, his build. He has always been on the extreme side. Just something we've come to expect.
    This. Personally, I love his routines and think they're some of the best out there.

Also - while it's obviously a bondage outfit....suppose you knew nothing of bondage. Would it still have the same connotation? Probably not. It could just as easily pass as an executioner's outfit.

Anyways, he looks great. Delts and traps still gotta catch up to the rest of him though. If he's got feathered lats in the offseason, can't wait to see what he brings to the Olympia stage. Hope he nails it again or even improve his fullness while being just as tight.

Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    At the end of the day, if it wasn't Kai wearing that outfit, what would be your thoughts on it? Would you be okay if some guy dressed up like that in your workplace? (since anyone that has a problem with it must be a homophobe)

If you had to show a video to someone interested in learning about bodybuilding, would you show them that posing video or Zane/Arnie/Ray posing?
    Worst comparison I've ever heard. Guest posing in bb to a business man in an office?

Not even god can help u son..

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mohaaboy View Post
    Kai can guest pose naked for all I care, as long as he kicks Phil's ass this year. Just sayin.
    No just no. No one is posing naked here my friend. Bad analogy but I get your point. But no one wants to see a 300lb naked bodybuilder doing hand stands in a gimp mask.
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    No just no. No one is posing naked here my friend. Bad analogy but I get your point. But no one wants to see a 300lb naked bodybuilder doing hand stands in a gimp mask.

Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ChrisMisc View Post
    This is one of the reasons he won't kick Phils ass. He's too busy clowning around staying really lean for shows like this instead of "putting another brick on the wall" as Dorian puts it.
    What does Kai's eccentric guest posing have to do with his performance come contest time?

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jahaa View Post
    Are you abit insecure about yourself or something?
    Why do closet homosexuals/homosexuals always pull this chit?

There is nothing insecure about recognizing that what Kai is doing is, by general concensus, going to be considered weird. The sport is already an underground sport as it is, by bringing risqué crap like this to the stage from possibly the biggest face the sport has, it does nothing but push it even further away from being deemed acceptable.

There is nothing insecure about finding something weird or semi-unacceptable.

This was a bad choice on behalf of Kai. And he's my favorite bodybuilder.

On topic: Looking crazy

tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    From youtube:

Any bodybuilding comparison request:
    ********.com/MKBodybuilding

God Creating Descendants Olympia2018's Avatar
    Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    just curious: do you find it entertaining watching a bodybuilder pose in a bondage outfit?
    This

strong wtf

I like Kai and like how he has his own personality which is great

But strong wtf at him doing stripper outfits and doing stripper dances to slow jam music on stage while twirling his hair and all that other garbage. God sometimes I wish he would just tell everyone he was trolling and doing it for the show and not really like this
    Eating "clean" doesn't mean eating "healthy"

Eating "healthy" doesn't mean=muscle mass-Olympia2018

Yeah Baby! Yeah!!!-800 pound deadlift

At weddings all the old ppl say "you're next". At funeral's I tell them "you're next"

Loony, Team_punishment, Desi_guy, yiamsomebody, Nutsy, Camel Jockey, Tattbrah, Ipushfatkids, ScubaStevo crew*

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    Why do closet homosexuals/homosexuals always pull this chit?

There is nothing insecure about recognizing that what Kai is doing is, by general concensus, going to be considered weird. The sport is already an underground sport as it is, by bringing risqué crap like this to the stage from possibly the biggest face the sport has, it does nothing but push it even further away from being deemed acceptable.

There is nothing insecure about finding something weird or semi-unacceptable.

This was a bad choice on behalf of Kai. And he's my favorite bodybuilder.

On topic: Looking crazy
    Agree on it being a bad choice, BUT this posing seemed to coincide with the publicity about an old video showing Kai working in a nightclub. There was a thread on this here a few days ago. It is possible Kai did this as a diversion to take the other things out of the spot light.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mike8190 View Post
    LOL at bringing mainstream sports into the discussion. Bodybuilding has always alienated itself. You think people are going to suddenly pay attention to the morals of bodybuilding because kai is posing in a gimp suit? It's a sport where the athletes blatantly abuse drugs, so acting like kai is hurting its image is absurd. This sport will never be marketable mainstream beyond it's contribution to the supplement industry, and I dont think kids buying supplements give a **** about kai's past. And the people already following bodybuilding aren't going to be scared away by kai lol.
    A sport where athletes blatantly abuse drugs? which sport are we talking about? come to think of it which sport doesn't fit that description. Just cause the drugs are stimulants/painkillers/etc instead of test/HGH doesn't mean it is PED abuse.

To what degree bodybuilding is marketable is debatable. while it will never overtake Football basketball etc.......it can certainily grow. Arnold's era was much more excepted by the mainstream that it is today, you could watch it on TV............Mr. O is not even close to being accepted enough to make it on ABC, CBS, etc nowaday.

More charismatic guys that can sell themselves like arnie would be good for the sport as opposed to gimp suits. Not saying kai is evil, but it is pretty bad choice of costume.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    ....why do you even care?

The longer i have followed this sport, the less i give a sh*t what makes it more promotable. I'd rather focus on promoting myself then worry about how an organization/person promotes themselves. The mainstream is a fickle, sententious and insipid wasteland where people like to go to lose sight of themselves. who cares

hahaha there goes pat being a cheeky mofo
    I and i would wager all the pros and the IIFB organization and other organization care because if you are just a freakshow then their is less money, less fans, less support and research, less fame, and more jeering, trolling, general dislike of the freaks and fans of the freaks. Play the you don't care card all you like............everyone likes to me liked instead of jeered.

Do you honestly Heath, Kai, or any pro really doesn't care if the sport is promotable..........that is there livelyhood.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    Not saying kai is evil, but it is pretty bad choice of costume.
    It's not even a ****ing gimp suit! It's a mask covering half his face with spikes on it. Don't watch Mad Max for **** sake, you'd lose your minds.

Where were you guys when that clip surfaced last week? If this guest posing caused this much outrage I'd hate to think what you'd do or did after watching him pass his man meat around.
    A pattern in the chaos.

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    It's not even a ****ing gimp suit! It's a mask covering half his face with spikes on it. Don't watch Mad Max for **** sake, you'd lose your minds.

Where were you guys when that clip surfaced last week? If this guest posing caused this much outrage I'd hate to think what you'd do or did after watching him pass his man meat around.
    I am with Stercs on this one, it could be clled a GIMP suit, he has double your reps and I think his evalutaion has more weight than yours. Looking at the gear Kai is wearing it would have taken many hours to manufactur, he could have paid $1000 for that lot when $10 on a pair of decent trunks was all he needed.

I think he would have more fans if he stuck to tradional bodybuilding sportswear.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

it doesn't have to be a gimp suit to be a poor choice.

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kai has to pose in a fashion that appeals to his audience.

Hes in GERMANY guys....they love that ****.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    I am with Stercs on this one, it could be clled a GIMP suit, he has double your reps and I think his evalutaion has more weight than yours.
    Your opinion has zero weight since your head is a potato and this is your second account.

Now I know where I recognise you from.......Beyond Thunderdome, the big mentally challenged dude with the midget on his back. Favorite part of the whole movie.
    A pattern in the chaos.

it doesn't have to be a gimp suit to be a poor choice.
    In what respect was it a "poor choice"? Has this changed your view of Kai?

It's Kai Greene, were you really expecting just a pair of trunks?
    A pattern in the chaos.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    Kai has to pose in a fashion that appeals to his audience.

Hes in GERMANY guys....they love that ****.
    So in his other guest posings the audience was in the mood for the lion king, jason voorhees and a mexican wrestler?
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    So in his other guest posings the audience was in the mood for the lion king, jason voorhees and a mexican wrestler?
    I believe those guest posings were in Africa, on halloween and in Mexico.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    I believe those guest posings were in Africa, on halloween and in Mexico.
    lol, you guys are something else, repped.

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone ever get the feeling of déjà vu? Kai Greene - Rise Above the Hate
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Please Kai, go pose in North Korea. I want to see the result.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Please Kai, go pose in North Korea. I want to see the result.
    lol, i would pay to see that, wonder what he would prepare for Kim jong...

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    kai is the ultimate attention grabber. All he has to do is do what he feels and people care.

lol, what power

tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There has to be a Kai law, next to Loctus's one (Ronnie's law), where in every Kai thread, after only 5 or 6 posts there has to be someone saying something about his weird outfits/stuff from the past, and so on. It's always like this lol.
    Any bodybuilding comparison request:
    ********.com/MKBodybuilding

In what respect was it a "poor choice"? Has this changed your view of Kai?

It's Kai Greene, were you really expecting just a pair of trunks?
    it is poor choice in respect to the sports marketability, HIS OWN marketability and thus his chance of winning a Mr. O because if it a close decision the powers that be will reward the guy with more marketabilty.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it is poor choice in respect to the sports marketability, HIS OWN marketability and thus his chance of winning a Mr. O because if it a close decision the powers that be will reward the guy with more marketabilty.
    Luckily you aren't kai, or these things probably wouldn't even matter to you

Chemically Assisted BrbGettinHyooge's Avatar
    BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000)
    kai is the ultimate attention grabber. All he has to do is do what he feels and people care.

lol, what power
    Srs. Alpha as fuk.
    Life is a choice, and death is a decision.

Above the law but under the influence.

#TeamMeatball

Luckily you aren't kai, or these things probably wouldn't even matter to you
    if Kai doesn't care about his marketability I hope we doesn't care about money or winning either.............cause they are correlated.