skselan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post-Workout Crash?

at 5'5 140lbs i am about midway through a cut from around 150, with a goal of 135. I have my Mait cals at 2100, so ive been cutting at around 1800. I've using 40/30/30 macro split mainly for the reason that the 30% P puts me right around 140g of Protein. I am currently deployed with the Army..somewhere..in the middle east so i cant weigh food and so typically have to estimate cals/g (for example..a general chicken breast has..". Ive been using Detonate which has been freakin amazing, taking 1 pill a day has given me great energy and just overall in a good mood. Recently though, i have started crashing super hard after working out. Detonate and a little caffeine give me great lifts and do well in the gym, however for about an hour or two after the gym i can barely function without having to take a nap, which in the Army is virtually impossible. I have a feeling i might be lacking in carbs, but it seems like when i get my 140g of protein, that almost takes up my entire 1800 cals. Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with crashing after the gym and any possible solutions to it?

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skselan View Post
    at 5'5 140lbs i am about midway through a cut from around 150, with a goal of 135.

Good lord why?
    Delirious Mutant.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by skselan View Post
    at 5'5 140lbs i am about midway through a cut from around 150, with a goal of 135. I have my Mait cals at 2100, so ive been cutting at around 1800. I've using 40/30/30 macro split mainly for the reason that the 30% P puts me right around 140g of Protein. I am currently deployed with the Army..somewhere..in the middle east so i cant weigh food and so typically have to estimate cals/g (for example..a general chicken breast has..". Ive been using Detonate which has been freakin amazing, taking 1 pill a day has given me great energy and just overall in a good mood. Recently though, i have started crashing super hard after working out. Detonate and a little caffeine give me great lifts and do well in the gym, however for about an hour or two after the gym i can barely function without having to take a nap, which in the Army is virtually impossible. I have a feeling i might be lacking in carbs, but it seems like when i get my 140g of protein, that almost takes up my entire 1800 cals. Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with crashing after the gym and any possible solutions to it?
    you should not be cutting unless you are really fat with these stats which i doubt.

140grams of protein= 560 cals you still have 1240 cals left.
    Eat the damn yolk.

skselan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Good lord why?
    To be honest..the only answer will probably get me slammed in here..but the truth is, I came on this Mobilization at 161lbs, at the height of a bulk i was going thru pre-deployment. When we got here, we were in a place with a lack of food, in the s*it on a daily basis and huge amounts of stress..all led to me dropping 26lbs in 2 months. I was lean, had the 6 pack, and kind of liked the way i looked. we got to a more stable environment and i was able to start lifting, so i bulked for 5 months back up to around 152lbs. Anyone who's been on a deployment knows, its kind of a goal to come back looking more fit/better than when you left. Sort of a year away from civilization to change yourself. So i decided i wanted the lean, 6 pack look back..and thats what led me to decide to cut for a few months before i came home. Not exactly a "bodybuilder" mentality, but i hope that makes sense

Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hopefully you're not taking a pre-workout, most people get crashes from pre-workouts.

Eat more. Running on empty = crash. I usually have a decent meal after a workout and it stops me wanting to curl up in bed.