roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Rate my 4 week progress

As of today I am 6 weeks out from my first NPC physique contest. This is my 4 week cut progress. Let me know what you think. I haven't been doing any cardio but starting today I am adding 30 mins 3x a week. Besides holding water what should/could I focus on?

NOTE:Left pic was 4weeks ago, middle was 2weeks ago, right is current. I am a firm believer in taking progress pics to see your results.

I can't embed photo's because I'm not at 50 posts so if anyone wants to embed for me that would be great
    Attached Images

M4RC0S is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4RC0S is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4RC0S is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4RC0S is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4RC0S is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4RC0S is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4RC0S is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4RC0S is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4RC0S is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4RC0S is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4RC0S is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice stuff man! in 8 weeks with this routine and you'll be ready for summer

roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by M4RC0S View Post
    Nice stuff man! in 8 weeks with this routine and you'll be ready for summer
    ha serious?

BuiltOldSchool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not bad.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goodwork man! Drop those cals and BRING IT to the stage!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by BuiltOldSchool View Post
    Not bad.
    jelly/hatin?

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Goodwork man! Drop those cals and BRING IT to the stage!
    appreciate that!

Vı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ain Bra ProRo's Avatar
    ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good sh!t man. keep it up
    for 4 weeks thats a nice cut you know

Originally Posted by roksolid1 View Post
    jelly/hatin?

appreciate that!
    lol No i'm not. You've done well... But aren't little girls the only ones who say 'Jelly'? I know you're doing physique, but man up...

lol No i'm not. You've done well... But aren't little girls the only ones who say 'Jelly'? I know you're doing physique, but man up...
    Just trying to use the "bodybuilding.com," talk brah

Originally Posted by roksolid1 View Post
    Just trying to use the "bodybuilding.com," talk brah
    You're 20, it's time to stop emulating the misc and do your own thing. And keep lifting you're doing really well thus far.

graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good cut, any idea what was your bf when you started?

richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice! when i first clicked i thought it was one of those noobs posting two pictures with no difference, but wow this made me confident in my summer cut actually being possible! keep cutting !

Registered User BucketOfMuscles's Avatar
    BucketOfMuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BucketOfMuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BucketOfMuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BucketOfMuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BucketOfMuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BucketOfMuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BucketOfMuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BucketOfMuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BucketOfMuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BucketOfMuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BucketOfMuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lolz.......................... el oh el

You're 20, it's time to stop emulating the misc and do your own thing. And keep lifting you're doing really well thus far.
    Lol complete sarcasm man. I don't care if I offend anyone on my post, but most people on this forum don't look good and don't know what they are talking. Hence why I never post

801tC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 801tC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sick progress. What does your routine look like?

Originally Posted by 801tC View Post
    Sick progress. What does your routine look like?
    Basic routine hit one bodypart a day and stick with compound movements with some isolation movements towards the end to fill my muscles full of flood.. Other than that I completely restructured my macros.

Fat-35g
    Carbs-170g
    Protein-285g