Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brahizcool View Post
    Last name ever. First name greatest.
    Like a sprain ankle boy i ain't nutin to play with
    fukin lold

drizzy

Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    So you think you're gonna cross me And mess with my ****? Openin' your ****in' trap And flappin' your lip? Don't **** with me, ***** Cause you're gonna get dropped I'll snap off your neck With a crackle and pop!

If you say anything You'll beg me to die Cause I'll make you suck my dick Then I'll nut in your eye I'll stomp on your world As if my name was Godzilla I'm comin' for you, motha-****a, I'm your Krazee-Eyez Killa!

Biochemistry brah. AlmostAesthetic's Avatar
    AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So Appalled - Kanye West

I'm fresher than you all, so I don't have to pause
    All of y'all can suck my balls through my drawers -Jay-Z

MS I

*yellow fever crew*

FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FutureTrunks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stop, drop....KABOOM baby rub on ya nipples.
    Some call me Ludacris, some call me Mr. Wiggles.
    Just kidding...but seriously.

Does dips in the handicapped stall to get a pump crew

"You don't stop working out, no matter what. It doesn't matter what your job is." - Arnold

"College aged girls are probably the most disgusting stage of human life besides being a sh!t covered infant. Just absolute dick wreckers and immoral skanks everywhere"

philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    chickity china the chinese chicken
    always pick 4 crew
    ☆☆☆ brah sensation crew apprentice ☆☆☆
    68w

patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Pussy grew legs and that **** started walking.
    Im following that pussy, I'm pussy stalking.

Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "An elephant never forgets so my dick remembers everything"- Childish Gambino

I'm no longer canon : ( Yuuzhanvong's Avatar
    Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had her head going north and her ass going south
    But now baby chose to go West
    Only the fittest of the fittest shall survive.

oliramsay is just really nice. (+1000) oliramsay is just really nice. (+1000) oliramsay is just really nice. (+1000) oliramsay is just really nice. (+1000) oliramsay is just really nice. (+1000) oliramsay is just really nice. (+1000) oliramsay is just really nice. (+1000) oliramsay is just really nice. (+1000) oliramsay is just really nice. (+1000) oliramsay is just really nice. (+1000) oliramsay is just really nice. (+1000)
    "one for the money, two for the better green
    3-4 Methylenedioxymethamphetamine"

MF Doom

Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xJuggHeadx View Post

like 7 days, you're WEEK (weak) "chino xl" "
    Canibus said that on Buckingham Palace off his self titled.

Qwel:

You rock sets is play this dude braggin' you aint famous/
    Tighter than vacuums and gets looser than *******s anus
    Doper emcees none existent like RuPaul's clit is/
    Cant tell if your dick or pussy like topless infants
    Couldn't spit sick 'ish kid lickin' your cold sores/
    And leave you scared to drop chit like school stalls with no doors
    Wonder how this f_cker whispers thunder sounds/
    Your fly like crippled Ostrich's I scare heads underground
    And break it down like midget B-boys screamin' mathematics/
    When style switches faster than ****ots rockin' their thongs backwards
    Ask if I'll kill your career with one verse/
    You couldn't beat me to death if I let you jump first
    </3 R.I.P. CalvesMale R.I.P. </3
    ~~Gone But Not Forgotten~~
    July 10th 2012 - July 10th 2012

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

SegelnBruder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SegelnBruder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SegelnBruder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SegelnBruder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SegelnBruder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SegelnBruder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SegelnBruder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SegelnBruder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SegelnBruder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SegelnBruder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SegelnBruder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "got diarrhea flow, now i chit on n***as. even when i'm constipated i still chit on n***as."
    -young jeezy

"i made the beat then murdered it - casey anthony"
    "my dick is like an accent mark it's all about the over-e's"
    "fuk a backpacker with a rhino's dick, i do me like a gyno chick."
    -childish gambino

could really just make a whole thread for funny gambino lines.
    Vikings • Twins • Wild • Bayern München

DBoss11 is just really nice. (+1000) DBoss11 is just really nice. (+1000) DBoss11 is just really nice. (+1000) DBoss11 is just really nice. (+1000) DBoss11 is just really nice. (+1000) DBoss11 is just really nice. (+1000) DBoss11 is just really nice. (+1000) DBoss11 is just really nice. (+1000) DBoss11 is just really nice. (+1000) DBoss11 is just really nice. (+1000) DBoss11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "cheese drippin, I like my nachos hot"

"I look in my fridge, my **** lookin scarce"

both by this lyrical genius

kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaizenbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "If money smell bad than this ***** Biggie stinking" from Party and Bull**** (Notorious B.I.G)

"I'm so ahead of my time, my parents haven't met yet" from 7 minute freestyle (Big L & Jay-Z)
    Physical, Mental, Financial and Social Self-Improvement Thread (GTFIH if you want to improve yourself) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146594863

TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rap snitches, telling all their business
    Sit in the court and be their own star witness
    "Do you see the perpetrator?"
    "Yeah! I'm right here!"

What up?
    To all rappers "Shut up!"
    And while you're shuttin up put a shirt on, at least a button up...
    Yuck
    Is they rhymers or strippin males?
    Outta work jerks since they shut down Chippendale's

Both MF DOOM

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's your girl, bitch get over here, give me some brain
    I'll bust of on her face, and right after the segment
    She'll probably rub it in her pussy, trying to get herself pregnant

builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Chain Hang to my Ding-a-Lang" - 2chainz
    If You're Not Gaining, You're Losing.

I'm a sculptor, my body is my masterpiece, the world is my witness.

3MeatTreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3MeatTreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3MeatTreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3MeatTreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3MeatTreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3MeatTreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3MeatTreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3MeatTreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3MeatTreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3MeatTreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3MeatTreat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "snakes got wierd pussies, like stickin your dik in a bigger dik that's juicy!"
    ~Dirt Nasty

Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000)
    can't even listen to 2chainz in the gym i laff
    *top tier ivy because grandpa donated half the buildings crew*
    *family coat of arms in our foyer crew*
    *have to breathe into a paper bag if i see a guy juicier than me crew*
    *adrenaline rush when a girl looks in my direction crew*
    *rush home from the gym to admire my pump crew*

Mavcu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavcu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavcu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavcu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavcu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavcu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavcu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavcu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavcu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavcu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mavcu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Hes a phuckin walking paradox, oh wait no hes not hes a **** in tight gear wearing a striped pair of socks"

"Jesus called, said its sad to see Tyler starving, stop eating roaches off the carpet at Kreayshawn's apartment"
    - Diabolic (lines about tyler the creator aka the biggest ******* in the industry)

continuation of the song because still funny

"Now dont make me blow your spot with an iraqi missile (boom) for acting like a bipolar bitch with daddy issues. Theres probably a reason why he ditched you, took one good look at his daughter and wasnt happy with you. Its like 'Hi son, daddy missed you, im about to **** your mother and nut all over your album cover'"

Social Assassin NotSureIfCereal's Avatar
    NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jerkin in the bathroom then coolin with my fellas
    I'm duckin these broads like rain to umbrellas
    Saturday night ain't time for the chicks
    It's time for the fellas to watch porno flicks
    I'm pokin through, I hope no one can tell
    I'll go in the bathroom, ring my own bell
    Ring the alarm, but I'm not The Fu-Schnickens
    It's Saturday night and I'm dodgin these chickens
    Wake up on Sunday, taste dude in my mouth
    Monday back home, the chick's in the house
    Tuesday now and I'm back with my girl
    Never let her know about my Saturday world
    I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans…raw

Mavs - Cowboys - Joseph Gordon Levitt

Premium quality miscer. IndigoKing's Avatar
    IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndigoKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    'Fack, fack, faaaack, I think I'm going to cum' - Sir Mathers of Detroit
    100% premium quality English miscer.

jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "It feels nice to wear ice to clubs.. and they think that my link getting attacked by lighting bugs.. I got gorgeous stones, I'm flossing look, my chain off the hook like a cordless phone.."
    "U lames cutting Cain, u still hustle for what's his name"
    "Talk slick and get your face sliced like a chocolate cake"
    °Music: BornToFlyEnt.blogspot.com

°Instagram : Instagram.com/TheBulJso

°Status : Bulking to 210

Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "I got dudes biting my style like it's shark week" - Mike Stud

" I get more ass than a toilet seat" -Nate Dogg

"I kill so many tracks they recognize me at the morgue" - Tha Joker

All of these rhymed in the songs
    i rape back everytime

FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "You think you gettin girls now cuz of yo looks?!
    Negro please! You no mustache having, with whiskers looking like a rat"

"U 36 in a karate class?! You tae bo hoe"

"Got a family now, a house made of bricks
    Four grown ass kids, ain't none of 'em sh!t"

A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Simo2007 View Post
    Damn homie,
    In high school I beat the **** outa you and your man homie,
    Your girl wanna blow me,
    She don't even know me,
    She lonely and she think you a phoney,
    I take a piss on a development deal from Sony...

or

I jerk off into books giving life to words,
    Leaving concepts stuck together you've probably never heard...

Reps to who gets the artist and songs.
    Immortal Technique
    Obnoxious and Positive Balance. Guy has some good punch lines

NoChildSupport is just really nice. (+1000) NoChildSupport is just really nice. (+1000) NoChildSupport is just really nice. (+1000) NoChildSupport is just really nice. (+1000) NoChildSupport is just really nice. (+1000) NoChildSupport is just really nice. (+1000) NoChildSupport is just really nice. (+1000) NoChildSupport is just really nice. (+1000) NoChildSupport is just really nice. (+1000) NoChildSupport is just really nice. (+1000) NoChildSupport is just really nice. (+1000)
    This ain't for no **** *****
    If you a real ***** then **** with me

Playmaker95 is just really nice. (+1000) Playmaker95 is just really nice. (+1000) Playmaker95 is just really nice. (+1000) Playmaker95 is just really nice. (+1000) Playmaker95 is just really nice. (+1000) Playmaker95 is just really nice. (+1000) Playmaker95 is just really nice. (+1000) Playmaker95 is just really nice. (+1000) Playmaker95 is just really nice. (+1000) Playmaker95 is just really nice. (+1000) Playmaker95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "I love you like a fat kid love cake" - 50 CENT

"I be laughin to the bank, all you do is giggle" - 2chainz

Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This entire Eminem song

"Fack"

Ah ah ah ahhh
    Oh god damn
    I'm gonna facckin cum
    Oh ****, oh yeah
    Fack fack faaaack
    **** I am
    I am,
    I'm going to cum
    I'm cumming

I never seen no **** like this
    This bitch can twist like a damn contortionist
    Condom on my dick
    Of course it is
    This bitch don't know what abortion is
    So I can't cum in her
    ****s like a porn star
    Looks like jenna
    **** I'm gonna
    Cum
    I think my rubbers coming off
    But oh it's so ****in wet and soft
    **** I'm gonna start letting off
    I'm squirting and she's not getting off
    And she's on top
    I'm gonna ****ing, oh god
    Oh don't do that
    Don't stop
    Stop, don't, I don't mean don't stop
    Ah Wait a minute
    Oh ohh fack
    I'm gonna ****ing cum

Ah ah ah ahhh
    Oh god damn
    I'm gonna facckin cum
    Oh ****, oh yeah
    Fack fack fack
    Fack I am
    I am,
    I'm going to cum
    I'm cumming

Oh wow oh aww
    I need a cigarette now
    oh I'm so ****ing hot and your so ****in hot
    Oh my God
    I wanna facking fack
    No, not ****
    I said fack
    F A C K F A C K
    fack fack facking freak me
    oh yeah girl c baby
    They call me mr freaky
    Lets call your sister threeway
    Have some threesome
    Me so horny
    And your such a ****in babe
    I wanna go down on u
    Fack u shave
    Oh god damn
    here I go again
    I'm gonna cum, I am

Ah ah ah ahhh
    Oh god damn
    I'm gonna facckin cum
    Oh ****, oh yeah
    Fack fack fack
    Fack I am
    I am,
    I'm going to cum
    I'm cumming

Ok I'm done
    I already came twice
    You ain't gonna make me cum
    I'm all out of gas
    Not so fast
    Ah Your finger just went in my ass'
    Ahh that hurts take it out now
    Oh wait a minute put it back in
    In in in
    This don't mean I'm gay, I don't like men
    I like boobs
    Boobs boobs
    Now See that gerbil
    Grab that tube
    Shove it up my butt
    Let that little rascal nibble on my *******
    Oh yeah right there, right there
    Uhhh I'm cumming
    Oh yeah
    Fack I just came again
    Ok pull it out now
    Oh **** yeah
    Wait he's not out
    He's still crawling around up there
    Oh fack I think it's stuck
    Oh but it feels so ****ing good

Ah ah ah ahhh
    Oh god damn
    I'm gonna facckin cum
    Oh ****, oh yeah
    Fack fack fack
    Fack I am
    I am,
    I'm going to cum
    I'm cumming

Shove a gerbil in your ass
    Through a tube
    Through a tube
    Through a tube
    Through a tube
    Ewww
    Eww ewww
    PILLOW FUK Band Member
    +POSITIVE CREW+
    *Can't stop staring at cat's azzholes crew*
    *Sniff hard as fuk when girl walks by to try and smell her vag crew*

-- I rep back --

Repped on sight: Dysrhythmia, itzatol, Desert_Eagle, Horns3, grozzy12, AVOJAMACADA, Gif_Brah

Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000)
    When i go out I'm gone Go out Shootin
    Not when i die when go out to tha Club...Stupid

-Eminem

Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pitbull: funny cos its so stupid "She read books" really pitbul? You decided to tell us in your song that this particular girl reads books. Right.
    Eminem: As long as im on pills and i got plenty of pot, i'll be in a canoe paddling making fun of your yatch
    Last edited by Nutcase; 06-13-2013 at 05:35 PM.
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

Very angry man

I rep back just ask
    I neg back if unreasonable