LUSIGNAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2013 NPC for Beginners

Hi I'm a newb at all of this and I want to compete for the NPC Bikini. My first question deals with registration. If I become a member now, can I compete by October / November? Just wanted to know if there was a cut-off date to register by? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!
    "...You're a butterfly now, not an earthworm." -Housebunny

JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First of all, competing in your first show is an unforgettable experience!

The NPC card is good for a year so yes..
    Follow me on Instagram at ladsonj

shattles10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was wondering the same thing, I have my first one coming up soon for physique

phoxyphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phoxyphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phoxyphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phoxyphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phoxyphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phoxyphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phoxyphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phoxyphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phoxyphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phoxyphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phoxyphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    check out the show you plan on competing in online, they should have a website and a way to pay, most accept people a few days until the show but crank up the price of registration. You have PLENTY of time to get ready to compete, eat well, and have someone HELP you. Go to win and take home the prize, not just to compete. NPC cards can be bought thru printing out the form online thru the website and sending $100 check to the company. Its good until dec 31 2013. Some competitions will let you buy one day of competition, just have to research and find out of yours allows that or not. good luck!!

Ditched the hooker heels! elainedeluca's Avatar
    elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LUSIGNAN View Post
    Hi I'm a newb at all of this and I want to compete for the NPC Bikini. My first question deals with registration. If I become a member now, can I compete by October / November? Just wanted to know if there was a cut-off date to register by? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!
    For most regional shows, you can sign up with the NPC on contest day. It's really only the national level shows where they award pro cards that require you have a current NPC membership prior to competing.
    ********: http://www.********.com/Chickthatlifts
    ******** Fan Page: http://www.********.com/ChickThatLiftsElaineDeLuca
    Twitter: @chickthatlifts
    Blog: http://www.chickthatlifts.com

Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Dedication + motivation = annihilation
    Live, love, lift

thedevinestman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Npc

My first NPC show for mens physique is two weeks away. The NPC card was 100.00 and is good for a year. Also, at this show, they allow you to purchase an NPC card at registration. But I dont know if all shows are like this. Good luck!