doggie1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1st Post! - Critique me + Body Fat %?

This is actually my first post but I have been lurking for a bit. I have worked out on and off most of my life but consider myself new to body building (since I dont know any theory). I sorta just make up my own workouts.

I have been more seriously working out for like 8 months and would like some direction to what I need to work on.

Stats: 191lbs 6ft

Main goal: to have a lean and cut figure for summer

I do not take any protein or any supplements of any kind.

Right now I have just been running, biking, and abs a lot because I want to cut down a lot. I also work out the rest of the body but am prioritizing cardio.

For a while, I thought my chest was too big so I stopped working it out. My friend also said I need more Traps and Deltoids.

So what muscles do I need to improve on?

What do you think my body fat % is and what is a good goal for the summer?

Any advice is extremely helpful and will get me more motivated to workout! TIA
    Attached Images

tylersdoinit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylersdoinit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylersdoinit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylersdoinit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylersdoinit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylersdoinit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylersdoinit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylersdoinit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylersdoinit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylersdoinit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tylersdoinit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    chest definitely is not too big, i would guess your bf is around 14% and if you want to cut down and get a leaner look i would recommend a circuit training routine that would incorporate strength and cardio

roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by doggie1 View Post
    This is actually my first post but I have been lurking for a bit. I have worked out on and off most of my life but consider myself new to body building (since I dont know any theory). I sorta just make up my own workouts.

I have been more seriously working out for like 8 months and would like some direction to what I need to work on.

Stats: 191lbs 6ft

Main goal: to have a lean and cut figure for summer

I do not take any protein or any supplements of any kind.

Right now I have just been running, biking, and abs a lot because I want to cut down a lot. I also work out the rest of the body but am prioritizing cardio.

For a while, I thought my chest was too big so I stopped working it out. My friend also said I need more Traps and Deltoids.

So what muscles do I need to improve on?

What do you think my body fat % is and what is a good goal for the summer?

Any advice is extremely helpful and will get me more motivated to workout! TIA

Probably 13-15% a good goal would be 8-9%. Diet. Diet. Diet. It's key to everything. You don't need to do lots of cardio if your diet is in check

doggie1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by roksolid1 View Post
    Probably 13-15% a good goal would be 8-9%. Diet. Diet. Diet. It's key to everything. You don't need to do lots of cardio if your diet is in check
    Thanks to both you guys for your reply. Yeah I'll focus on diet because I have tried running/cardio a lot but you can only run so much before your legs hurt.