Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

college black parties vs white parties

Im a freshman in college and i have noticed a distinct difference between black parties and white parties; If you go to black college party, people are actually dancing and grinding , but the black girls are not receptive to your advances as supposed to white girls....also they don't get as drunk, so the chances of you one night standing is low. If you go to a white a party you see a lot of guys leaning against the wall and or playing beer pong while the girls are on the dance floor dancing on each other; but like I said before white girls are easier to talk to at parties, now i don't know if it's because they get drunker or if black girls just act stuck up.

Any college brahs noticed this?

HipsterBert will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipsterBert will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipsterBert will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipsterBert will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipsterBert will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipsterBert will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipsterBert will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipsterBert will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipsterBert will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipsterBert will become famous soon enough. (+50) HipsterBert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PHD in Bro science

*Stare shamelessly at chicks in yoga pants crew*

Former 330lb fat kunt, We're all gonna make it brahs, srs.

QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ha yes. I went to a majority white college, Univ Of Maryland and most the parties I went to black. Not once did I ever see beer pong or a keg at a black party, everrrrr. Went to a few white parties too but idk, just couldn't really get into them. The people there were nicer though and more social than black parties.
    •Black Guy Crew •Christian Crew •Sportbike Crew •Occasionally Alone Crew •UMD Terp Alumni Crew •No Supps Crew •Keeps Shirt On In Avi Crew •Georgia Tech Alumni Crew

Bench/255 Deadlift/415 Squat/360 Pullups/23 Mile/6.13
    1030 total @ 158bw. mirin

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000)
    where i'm from people of different races mix, u mad?
    Admit it, I have jimmied your rustles, haven't I?

MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QisGQ View Post
    Ha yes. I went to a majority white college, Univ Of Maryland and most the parties I went to black. Not once did I ever see beer pong or a keg at a black party, everrrrr. Went to a few white parties too but idk, just couldn't really get into them. The people there were nicer though and more social than black parties.
    black parties sound like they suck

quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quakerbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats another thing, black parties barley have kegs or drinks....if they do its some watered down **** claiming its jungle juice

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you're gonna make a new account to post this chit?
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on "white women are bitches" thread.

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by phikappa View Post
    lol. at white parties, it's true, beta ***gots just play BP and lean up on a wall, and the girls are talking amongst themselves

just lol

weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so what do they do if they dont drink/play drinking games? (at black parties)

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by quakerbrah View Post
    Im a freshman in college and i have noticed a distinct difference between black parties and white parties; If you go to black college party, people are actually dancing and grinding , but the black girls are not receptive to your advances as supposed to white girls....also they don't get as drunk, so the chances of you one night standing is low. If you go to a white a party you see a lot of guys leaning against the wall and or playing beer pong while the girls are on the dance floor dancing on each other; but like I said before white girls are easier to talk to at parties, now i don't know if it's because they get drunker or if black girls just act stuck up.

Any college brahs noticed this?
    What about the mixed girls, the Asian girls, the Indian girls, the Latinas, and the foreign exchange students?

Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    So you're gonna make a new account to post this chit?
    i stumbled on to the misc when i started lifting 2 months ago....i've been a lurker ever since....i didn't know such a funny forum existed

QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MacDaddy68 View Post
    Na they were cool, at least some of em. It's just a diff vibe.

Originally Posted by quakerbrah View Post
    thats another thing, black parties barley have kegs or drinks....if they do its some watered down **** claiming its jungle juice
    You're not gonna find kegs at black parties lol. And usually not much beer either. Usually just liquor and punch. What race are you op?
    •Black Guy Crew •Christian Crew •Sportbike Crew •Occasionally Alone Crew •UMD Terp Alumni Crew •No Supps Crew •Keeps Shirt On In Avi Crew •Georgia Tech Alumni Crew

Bench/255 Deadlift/415 Squat/360 Pullups/23 Mile/6.13
    1030 total @ 158bw. mirin

They don't suck...i kind of like them because guys and girls actually grind and dance....it just seems like when you talk to girls they act stuckup like wait a minute you were grinding on my dick a second ago lol

Registered User PoliticalSchizo's Avatar
    PoliticalSchizo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoliticalSchizo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoliticalSchizo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoliticalSchizo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoliticalSchizo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoliticalSchizo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoliticalSchizo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoliticalSchizo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoliticalSchizo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoliticalSchizo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoliticalSchizo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You're not gonna find kegs at black parties lol. And usually not much beer either. Usually just liquor and punch. What race are you op?
    I can confirm I am cracker who drank all their liquor
    Message to women from China
    "When holding out for a man, if you say he must be rich and brilliant, romantic and hardworking ... this is just being willful. Does this kind of perfect man exist? Maybe he does exist, but why on earth would he want to marry you? "

"Suck my cawk"-Ron Jeremy

***Participate in political threads and gets negged for opinion crew***

Im black, and yeah your right the liqour at black parties always runs out

stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stronglogic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I very rarely see asian girls who actually grew up in asia at parties, is that a cultural thing?

PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my frat is doing a block party with the black frat on campus on 4.20 u mad?

Katycel ðŸ¼ðŸ˜«ðŸ¼ iamdetermined's Avatar
    iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah black girls don't get as drunk, but they love dancing. Everytime I've been to a black party (only been like 3 times lol) its mad easy to get them to dance with u. And they are way more sociable srs. I'm talking about non-ghetto ones with college kids, ghetto ones probably get shot out all the time. White parties are just a drunken chitfest lol barely any dancing just a whole bunch of people talking and playing drinking games, I have more fun with white ppl though.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Originally Posted by weightgainnow1 View Post
    so what do they do if they dont drink/play drinking games? (at black parties)
    girls rub their ass on your crotch while twerk music is being played

Thexzeno is just really nice. (+1000) Thexzeno is just really nice. (+1000) Thexzeno is just really nice. (+1000) Thexzeno is just really nice. (+1000) Thexzeno is just really nice. (+1000) Thexzeno is just really nice. (+1000) Thexzeno is just really nice. (+1000) Thexzeno is just really nice. (+1000) Thexzeno is just really nice. (+1000) Thexzeno is just really nice. (+1000) Thexzeno is just really nice. (+1000)
    been to both, white people are much funner IMO, black parties to get repetitive and the djs usually suck
    INTJ

Vibing to the sound of wet grass crew

Rip mainsqueeze

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

"human beings are the only species in the universe." - Thexzeno 12/17/13

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always depends on what type of person you are. I love dancing so sometimes i prefer black parties, noticed a lot of white girls cant dance for ****.

White parties for me are more for just getting drunk, vibing, and aiming for lays.

There's a lot of mixed parties out here though. Beer bong in the kitchen area or outside and people dancing in the living room.

scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for the most part, i would rather drink and socialize then dance.

As a black man i hate to say this, but Yeah i think i like white parties better, because i think the point of any party is to meet girls to potentially ****....not leave with blue balls while sober

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    right now i feel what the op is feeling but reversed the white parties suck people hardly dance and all they do around is play beer pong and stand next tot he wall sipping their beer

black parties they don't have alcohol because most of the time they are stocking up on food and usually tell people to bring their own and also have like 2+ tables going. op learn how to dance and you will like them srs

though i have noticed that white girls are more stuck up but when you see a black girl whose stuck which is rare she's takes the princess attitude to a whole new level

and these parties are all in the city not downtown

EDIT: ITT most of you can't dance
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    surprised OP is black and saying that people at black parties aren't sociable. ur high or just don't have any game. pick one...

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    white party is full of betas

black party full of alphas both men and women

op you fit in with white party since yoru beta

aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Met my black GF at a white person party.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer since 8/19/13

Goku died for our sins.

Originally Posted by scotyg View Post
    for the most part, i would rather drink and socialize then dance.
    Me too brah; and it seems that drunk white girls desire for bbc comes out while drunk