JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

HIT Supplements: IGNITER EXTREME (Review)

JayAche's HIT Supplements: IGNITER EXTREME Review

More In Depth

Taste
    The taste is downright PERFECT. If you check my previous reviews of other products I absolutely REFUSE to give anything a perfect 10 in ratings. However, H.I.T Supplements hit the Raspberry Lemonade taste on the nose 'SO HARD' that there's absolutely no way I can 'NOT' give it a perfect 10. This is by far 'THE BEST' tasting Pre-Workout supplement I've ever consumed. It is so refreshing to drink, especially on a hit day when you mix it with ice cold water. It literally tastes like a Raspberry Lemonade. Nailed it H.I.T supplements, nailed it!

Mixability
    Along with the taste the mixability is damn near perfect as well. One of the better mixing PWO's in my opinion. No left over floating sediments which you tend to experience with other PWO'S.

Value
    The only reason I really hammered this supplement in the value department is due to the size of the scoops. Sure, it looks like there's a lot there, however the size of each scoop is 18 grams and the containers are a 30 scoop containers. This is a supplement which, although It works at one scoop, I prefer taking two scoops to reach out for the full effect of the supplement. This knocks the container down to a 15 scoop container for me which really hammers the value for me.

Focus
    I'm not big on 'focus' in the gym, you'll notice that trend when reading about any product I've reviewed or logged on BB.com. I'm on a pretty high frequency workout as it is and a lot of times heavy stimmed supplements that really hit you in the focus department just get me too distracted and zoned out from when I went there to do, and that's get a high frequency workout done and get out. This product definitely packs a punch in its ability to give you focus, not my preference but the good thing was that it wasn't an overwhelming focus where I was zoning off for minutes at a time.

Energy
    Energy was through the roof. I cannot say enough good things about what this supplement did for me in the gym. The name brand says it all 'High Intensity Training'. I was flying through sets and cutting my typical workout time nearly in half when I use Igniter Extreme. I've also noticed in terms of fatigue... Igniter Extreme definitely allows me to get in more reps/sets throughout my workout without fatiguing as easily. No sleep deprivation issues, no stomach issues, just good clean energy! Definitely top notch in this department.

Pump
    Before starting to workout I was fat, can't lie about that. Was weighing in at 240lbs and was 5'11'' tall. So I really enjoy a supplement that can give me a good pump. My body still isn't quite where I like it to be, but when I can take a supplement that I wear my sweatshirt for the first 10 minutes during warmups and take it off afterwards and fill out the shirt I'm wearing to the gym.. it's always a nice confidence booster and keeps me dedicated to doing even more to reach that mark where I no longer need to get that pump in order to feel good about myself. Igniter Extreme definitely delivered in this department as well, there's no doubting that.

Attached Images
    Last edited by JayAche; 04-11-2013 at 02:13 PM.
    (LOG) Magnum Nutraceuticals Stack ( Big C / Hi-5 / Limitless / Quattro )
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170453631&p=1422543621#post1422543621

Current PR's
    Squat 365x1 --- DeadLift 425x1 --- Bench 335x1

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DUDE! This is awesome....thanks a ton for the feedback.

JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PaC-mAn8 View Post
    DUDE! This is awesome....thanks a ton for the feedback.
    No problem.. I like to put some effort into my Reviews
    Thanks for choosing me to review it
    Loved it.
    (LOG) Magnum Nutraceuticals Stack ( Big C / Hi-5 / Limitless / Quattro )
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170453631&p=1422543621#post1422543621

Current PR's
    Squat 365x1 --- DeadLift 425x1 --- Bench 335x1

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review man, we had very similar thoughts on this! 1 heaping scoop seems to be my sweet spot.