HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

*** Gamma Labs SmartShake and G-Fuel Reviews! ***

Big thanks to TheFugitive and Gamma Labs for this opportunity!

They sent us all a special Gamma Labs SmartShake shaker plus three samples of each flavor! I wanted to wait until I tried one of each flavor before doing this review.

First the shaker. I've used SmartShake shakers before and they have all been excellent; this one is no exception.

The threading is easy to lineup, which makes the lid very simple to screw on. The cap itself can sometimes be difficult since it doesn't really snap into place like Blender Bottles do, but once you find the right fit there is no leaking.

I didn't do the drop test with this specific shaker, but I have dropped other SmartShake shakers and they don't shatter or crack which is a big plus for someone as klutzy as me

And now for the G-Fuel Reviews. I will do taste reviews in separate posts!

The energy level on G-Fuel is outstanding and very smooth through my whole workout without any crashing. I didn't get a lot of increased focus or perceived strength though. G-Fuel has great mixability. I mixed each packet in 4 ounces of water since I don't like to drink a lot before a workout and I didn't have any problem with all of the powder dissolving. I thought this was very impressive because most pre-workouts I have used need at least 8 ounces for complete dissolution.

Overall I was very pleased with the effects of G-Fuel!

Last edited by HHHippo; 04-12-2013 at 07:07 PM.

HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50) HHHippo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Now for Flavoring AKA My Favorite Part

Blue Ice

To me this tastes like a slightly less sweet version of a blue raspberry Icee. I like fruity drinks and of the three flavors I tried, this one was my favorite!

Lemon Lime

I was expecting a really sour/tangy Gatorade flavor, but I think it tastes more like 7UP. I'm usually not a fan of lemon lime drinks, but G-Fuel is tolerable because it's more of a refreshing citrus-ey flavor.

Fruit Punch

Before trying this one I was expecting it to be my favorite because I love fruit punch flavored stuff. Even though the blue ice G-Fuel is my favorite, this fruit punch is on another level compared to other fruit punch flavored supplements I've tried. It's hard to think of a product it tastes similar to, but I'll just say that it is delicious!