Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

GAME DAY Preworkout MINI LOG

shout out to naturalphllykid and MAN Sports for hooking me up with samples of Game Day.

Last night I took about 3/4 scoop of Game Day around 8pm. Important to note I was feeling pretty full even though I had eaten 4 hours prior to taking Game Day that could have possibly decreased the effectiveness of the preworkout. It mixed well and tasted fantastic I'm a big fan of fruit punch. It says on the bottle take 30-45 minutes pre-workout so I waited about half an hour before heading to the gym. Within about 10-15 minutes I could feel more focused. At the gym I was more focused and had an ok amount of energy nothing to great, got a nice pump, overall had a good workout. I'm going to take the same dose tomorrow on an empty stomach, also I will have to add I'm very slim-tolerant so it might be I need to take a larger serving. So most likely on Sunday I'll try 1 scoop (2 servings) to see how that goes. Also I will give the tub a good shake something I didn't do the first time. The only thing I found to be a negative was the scoop, I hate it when companies make the serving size half a scoop not a fan at all but it's not the end of the world.

Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manne1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is going to be my first log so ideas, suggestion, critiques or and advice are welcomed. Feel free to post any questions I'll reply as soon as I can.

Registered User naturalphllykid's Avatar
    naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    solid initial review bro, glad you got a solid session in and felt the pumps and focus all the other loggers are seeming to experience.

1 full scoop should be interesting
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    Instagram: rob_mansports

1st Access To Products & Employee Pricing; Join Here:
    OnePercenter.net

Win A Year Supply of MAN Sports
    (12 Game Day + 12 PR-XT + 12 Nolvadren XT)
    Join Here
    MANSports.com/Giveaway

Welcome To The Kingdom Of MAN:
    ********.com/MANSportsInc
    Instagram.com/MANSports

So last night I took game day for the second time last night. If you recall from my first post I felt a little full the first time I took it this time I ate a lighter meal and I shook the tub, this time around I had even better results than the first time definitely had a bit more energy the same if not better focus and got a good pump.

naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Manne1 View Post
    So last night I took game day for the second time last night. If you recall from my first post I felt a little full the first time I took it this time I ate a lighter meal and I shook the tub, this time around I had even better results than the first time definitely had a bit more energy the same if not better focus and got a good pump.
    awesome to hear bro. how were you doing in terms of lift increases, endurance, etc.?

OnePercenter.net

Join Here
    MANSports.com/Giveaway

Instagram.com/MANSports

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 scoop gon b good

In dis.

Registered User REALPistonHonda's Avatar
    REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's your training routine like man? Curious about type/length of training specifically!

Originally Posted by naturalphllykid View Post
    awesome to hear bro. how were you doing in terms of lift increases, endurance, etc.?
    My endurance was good normally when I do supersets by the 3rd or 4th set im really burnt out and feel like I'm dying, I felt game day helped me recover better and stay consistent with my lifts. In terms of lift increases I can't comment on that for this workout accurately for two reasons first I tend to workout between the 6-8 range and secondly my arms probably weren't fully recovered all I can say is I felt I had more energy. On Sunday when I take a full scoop I'll be able to compare lifts for you though and my chest is fresh and im ready to go.

Originally Posted by REALPistonHonda View Post
    What's your training routine like man? Curious about type/length of training specifically!
    This is what i did last night

First Giant Set

Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press
    3 sets of 12 reps of 115lbs
    no rest

Lying Triceps Press
    2 sets of 12 reps of 70lbs 1 set of 12 reps of 60lbs
    no rest

Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension
    3 sets of 15 reps 35lbs
    no rest

Bench Dips
    3 sets of 15 reps
    2-3 min rest

Second Giant Set

Barbell Curls Lying Against An Incline
    3 sets 15 reps of 60lbs
    no rest

Incline Dumbbell Curl
    3 sets of 15 reps of 25
    no rest

EZ-Bar Curl
    3 sets of 12 reps 60lbs
    no rest

Hammer Curls
    3 sets of 12 reps of 25lbs
    2-3 min rest

I've been following this routine with a friend for the past 5 weeks http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/6-we...sick-arms.html. I think doing biceps/triceps 3 days a week was overkill but I guess that was the point of this workout plus I don't like starting things and not finishing them. But the final week is more like my regular split.

Chest and shoulders
    Back and traps
    off
    Legs
    Tricep/Bicep

REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good layout man! Betcha those pumps look sick

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong volume my MAN! Check out some other logs going on for ideas and tips for logging. Good start!
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

great session bro, and glad you're getting the endurance aspect of Game Day. Seems like focus and endurance are most pronounced for most users, pumps are definitely there for most users too.

OnePercenter.net

Join Here
    MANSports.com/Giveaway

Instagram.com/MANSports

So I took one full scoop for chest day and had a very strange experience. One scoop was to much I felt very tired, exhausted definitely overload. While I was doing one of my warm up bench press sets I felt so tired I was just thinking to myself there is no way I'll b able to bench 155 for 6 reps. So I put on 155 and I end up doing 9 reps which for me is the most I've done since I've hurt my shoulder even before I hurt my shoulder I think my max was like 7 reps. I felt so tired but my lifts for the most part didn't reflect that. The strong overwhelming tired feeling went away half way through my worout and I just had a normal tired feeling if that makes sense.

Heres what I did for my workout today.

Barbell Bench Press
    5 sets of 155 reps 9, 7, 7, 6, 5

Dumbbell Bench Press
    5 sets of 6 reps of 60lbs

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
    5 sets of 6 reps of 50lbs

Incline Bench Press
    5 sets of 7 reps of 115lbs

Front/Side Delts

Dumbbell shoulder press
    shoulders were feeling better than usual probably could have gone a bit heavier.

1 set of 5 reps of 40lbs
    2 sets of 5 reps of 45 lbs
    1 set of 5 reps of 50lbs

Dumbbell Front raise

3 sets of 12 reps of 25 lbs

Dumbbell Lateral Raises

4 sets of 12 reps of 25lbs

All I can say is I had a unique experience today.

Glad you were able to get a good workout in. Looks like a full scoop is a no-go from now on...that's what these logs are for, honest reviews and reactions! Just dial the dosing back a bit next time and take it easy.

seems like you hit a point of stim overload. great that you had a solid session, but that's such a crappy feeling (i've had it happen before, takes a lot for me to get there). Next time you train just scale back and you should be all good to go

OnePercenter.net

Join Here
    MANSports.com/Giveaway

Instagram.com/MANSports

bump for updates

OnePercenter.net

Join Here
    MANSports.com/Giveaway

Instagram.com/MANSports

Feed me more!

will update tonight or tomorrow tonight finally can go to my regular gym

will update tonight or tomorrow tonight finally can go to my regular gym
    building up the suspense I see :P

OnePercenter.net

Join Here
    MANSports.com/Giveaway

Instagram.com/MANSports

Originally Posted by naturalphllykid View Post
    building up the suspense I see :P
    ive had a long week feeling sick and then to make things worse gym membership ran out and I had to wait a few days till someone was working the front desk to renew.

But anyways today I only took half a scoop (1 serving) to see how it compares to the other doses I've taken. I took 1 serving this morning on a completely empty stomach. When it started to kick in I felt mild energy not as strong as previous times but a smooth amount. Focus like always was great the pump was good. Only problem I had was I started feeling really hungry probably because I was on a completely empty stomach and I'm not used to training fasted. I had a good workout with 1/2 scoop but I feel around 3/4 of a scoop is ideal for me personally if your stim-sensitive 1/2 scoop should be more than enough. Heres what I did for my workout.

4 sets of 135 for 10 reps

4 sets of 55lbs for 10, 10, 8, 8

Tricep rope Pushdown
    3 sets of 8 reps (forgot what weight)

Hammer Curls
    3 sets of 40lbs for 8 reps

Barbell Curl
    2 sets of 90lbs for 8 reps
    2 sets of 80lbs for 8,7 reps

Incline Dumbbell Curl
    3 sets of 35lb for 8 reps

ive had a long week feeling sick and then to make things worse gym membership ran out and I had to wait a few days till someone was working the front desk to renew.

But anyways today I only took half a scoop (1 serving) to see how it compares to the other doses I've taken. I took 1 serving this morning on a completely empty stomach. When it started to kick in I felt mild energy not as strong as previous times but a smooth amount. Focus like always was great the pump was good. Only problem I had was I started feeling really hungry probably because I was on a completely empty stomach and I'm not used to training fasted. I had a good workout with 1/2 scoop but I feel around 3/4 of a scoop is ideal for me personally if your stim-sensitive 1/2 scoop should be more than enough. Heres what I did for my workout.

4 sets of 135 for 10 reps

4 sets of 55lbs for 10, 10, 8, 8

Tricep rope Pushdown
    3 sets of 8 reps (forgot what weight)

Hammer Curls
    3 sets of 40lbs for 8 reps

Barbell Curl
    2 sets of 90lbs for 8 reps
    2 sets of 80lbs for 8,7 reps

Incline Dumbbell Curl
    3 sets of 35lb for 8 reps
    seems like a lot of people are perfect right at 3/4 scoop, hopefully that treats you even better than 1/2. that's the worst when you start to feel hungry and you're about to train. hopefully you don't have that problem next time around

OnePercenter.net

Join Here
    MANSports.com/Giveaway

Instagram.com/MANSports

Last night I finished my tub of Game Day ended up wasting 3/4 scoop cause my gym key wasn't working the other day but thats rant for another day. I did a simple Leg workout Squated 185 for 8 reps 5 times, did leg press, leg curls, leg extensions and calves. Had a great workout while using this like previous times, days like yesterday when your feeling tired and burnt out makes me feel fortunate to have access to pre-workouts. Something I didn't mention but should be common knowledge by now is that taking most stimmed preworkouts close to bed time will keep u up very late so less your planning on staying up I wouldn't take this to late. Will post a final review and review it on the store website tomorrow would do it now but i have a ton of work to finish. Thanks again for allowing me to log this product.

Thanks for your log and can wait to see the feedback in the final review!