GREENMOBSTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need some advice before I pull my hair out.

I started working out on Dec 5 2011, at 263 lbs and by June of 2012 I was down to 183 pounds. Went from not being able to run a block to running 3-5 miles 3 days a week, and doing Warrior Dashs, etc. I have been working out 3-5 days a week as well. Heres my problem. I have lost weight in every single area, but my love handles, lower stomach area seems like I havent done anything at all. I have gotten noticeably thinner in each are but they are still there. Its very frustrating. My question is what would you guys recommend for this?

01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Umm... read the stickies

Originally Posted by 01lowbird View Post
    Umm... read the stickies
    ok, I have posted here maybe 3 times. I had no idea there were stickies. Thanks though.

I'll kick your neck off martoch's Avatar
    martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This should save you some time, OP.

~ Get rid of your misconceptions
    ~ Calculate your calories and macros
    ~ Eat about 20% less calories than your TDEE (http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/) each day while still meeting minimum protein and fat. Get the remainder of cals from carbs.
    ~ Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that you eat.
    ~ Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count properly.
    ~ Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle mass

Originally Posted by martoch View Post
    This should save you some time, OP.

~ Get rid of your misconceptions
    ~ Calculate your calories and macros
    ~ Eat about 20% less calories than your TDEE (http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/) each day while still meeting minimum protein and fat. Get the remainder of cals from carbs.
    ~ Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that you eat.
    ~ Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count properly.
    ~ Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle mass
    Thank you. One question on the TDEE. Im confused with the formulas and I dont know my BF %. Suggestions?

Also can this info be used for females as well, along with the weight training routines?

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GREENMOBSTER View Post
    Thank you. One question on the TDEE. Im confused with the formulas and I dont know my BF %. Suggestions?
    Upload a pic here.. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147321393

Ok, Im not at home but will do when I am

mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lose more weight.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stubborn fat is stubborn. You simply have to continue cutting.