RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

FUUAARKK MIND=BLOWN (SPACE)(science)(wizardry)

Someone just told me about this site - http://distancetomars.com/

I mean, i know the universe is big and everything, but I didn't know we were that far from Mars.
    Even the distance from the moon surprised me.

Cool site, check it out, nom sayin?

P.s. stay in school, kids.

lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    rapes back

RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    well then its unfortunate for you that this isn't maths, because if it were, you would be in the right place, homeboy.

Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thanks for the virus OP, posting this from my kettle.

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RougeBrah View Post
    well then its unfortunate for you that this isn't maths, because if it were, you would be in the right place, homeboy.
    Space in incomprehendable!

Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I traveled at 3 times the speed of light and I have proof if you want

Step 1) Believe in urself Diddoo's Avatar
    Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I posted in this wizard science space thread once

saying if our sun is so big and bright how come aliens wouldnt see it and come here

then some guy goes and posts this youtube video showing that our sun is like . and the other ones were ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- fill this whole page up cuz that chit blew my mind. we are nothing

Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500) Danzeligan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BlackHeart.au View Post
    Space in incomprehendable!
    My mind is more blown at this kunt's username - didn't know you could have a '.' in it.

srsfatceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srsfatceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srsfatceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srsfatceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srsfatceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srsfatceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srsfatceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srsfatceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srsfatceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srsfatceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srsfatceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ever thought of the meaning of the term "light years" OP?

It takes over 8 minutes for the rays of light to travel from the sun to your window. The second closest star (essentially another sun) takes 2 years for the rays to hit us.

Originally Posted by Danzeligan View Post
    My mind is more blown at this kunt's username - didn't know you could have a '.' in it.
    well you do now

tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wan't ready for the screamer halfway through
    MISCINATI

** Top shelf crew **

***VIKING CREW***

WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They only made it look far because the scale they used was actually quite large. Considering they used the closest point to mars... That's only ~50 million km away; 3 times less the distance that the earth is from the sun. Soz to burst your bubble, OP

I Bathe In Beaches nervouswreck's Avatar
    nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good, keep those mars alien fu*kers lightyears away from me
    Woodbury McCook Enya Agnus

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~~~~*****itslavishbitch crew******~~~~ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

hit that sloot in the jaw til my knucles skin raw

lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by srsfatceps View Post
    Ever thought of the meaning of the term "light years" OP?

It takes over 8 minutes for the rays of light to travel from the sun to your window. The second closest star (essentially another sun) takes 2 years for the rays to hit us.
    This.

Sickening, just sickening
    *LTC*
    *Come Clarity crew*
    *10 Kittens shirt crew*

"You know what, I'm not fat. I'm off-season. That's what you gotta be educated you people - science! You don't know science. I know science. I'm educated that I am off-season.
    Some, about 70-80% bodybuilders like to get fat off-season so they can powerlift. I'm a powerlifter off-season. In contest I get ready for a bodybuilding show. I'm a /Bodybuilder Powerlifter."

- Jason "The Claw" Genova

Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lampelys View Post
    This.

Sickening, just sickening
    light goes at almost 300 000 km/s

so thats 300 000 km
    another 300 000
    another 300 000

now imagine a light year
    or a million light years

Originally Posted by Merauder View Post
    light goes at almost 300 000 km/s

so thats 300 000 km
    another 300 000
    another 300 000

now imagine a light year
    or a million light years

Turbo Lag? It's Foreplay ELXR6Brah's Avatar
    ELXR6Brah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELXR6Brah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELXR6Brah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELXR6Brah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELXR6Brah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELXR6Brah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELXR6Brah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELXR6Brah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELXR6Brah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELXR6Brah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELXR6Brah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Strong is what happens when you run out of Weak"

~Ford Crew~
    ~Melbourne Crew~
    ~A State of Trance Crew~
    ~Only fills up 98 Octane Crew~

IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wut? the moon is pretty damn close, using that analogy it's only 30 earth diameters away

ProteinEater will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinEater will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinEater will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinEater will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinEater will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinEater will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinEater will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinEater will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinEater will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinEater will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinEater will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so am I gonna get to mars or wut...It said 150 days...do I just wait ..wtf?

andrew450r is just really nice. (+1000) andrew450r is just really nice. (+1000) andrew450r is just really nice. (+1000) andrew450r is just really nice. (+1000) andrew450r is just really nice. (+1000) andrew450r is just really nice. (+1000) andrew450r is just really nice. (+1000) andrew450r is just really nice. (+1000) andrew450r is just really nice. (+1000) andrew450r is just really nice. (+1000) andrew450r is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=58fs5yI8K9I

Check this sheet out pretty crazy!!

EDIT: Ignore the ending, really gay

Originally Posted by ProteinEater View Post
    so am I gonna get to mars or wut...It said 150 days...do I just wait ..wtf?
    u wot m80?