tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about Soda, Coffee and weight training

Hi, I lift waits about 4 days a week and i heard that Soda eats your muscle away. Is it the suger in it or is this not true.

Also does coffee do the same

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it's not true, but soda isnt good for you...maybe once a week, the reason is the carbonation, it causes you to not wanna drink water, and you deffanatly need water, i cut out soda all togather, i never drink the stuff, but since i read that it causes you do not crave water, i was glad i cut it out

neanderthal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no, im pretty sure thats not true. but i do know that caffiene can eat away calcium in your body, and thats no good. and sugar can actually help suppress cortisol levels in your body, so that is good. cortisol eats away muscle.
    neanderthal

"its hamburger time"

"losers always whine about their best, winners go home and f*** the prom queen" - sean connery

IronSith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What if you drink coffe but use sugar subtitutes?
    I am not the biggest nor am I the best,
    But I do this for my self and not for all the rest...

Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It used to be true to a certain extent, an old sugar subsitute that was used in nearly all sugar free drink etc a few years ago, was found to have a catabolic and carcinogenic effect when consumed in large enough amount, Dont worry nothing on the market in the world contains it now. And soda is bad its just contain useless sugars that will be easily turned into fat and the combination of its carbonation and sugar content greatly increases the chance of tooth decay.

Ox

Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Soda has phospheric acid which is suppose to make your bones weak. (this is actually hearsay and I'm not sure the truth to that)

tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So how about if you drink soda but still drink water dont matter how bad you dont want if just force it down. Also i drink a good amount of milk about 2 glasses a day. Thanks for the info so far anymore

Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know if it's true but I had some icecream today and I when I lifted I was weaker than normal... I think because the sugar high had ended. So I'm backing off from that much sugar from now on.

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    soda was the excuse my assbitchwhore dentist used to drill my teeth...that ****a said i supposedly had decay below my tooth surface or whatever cause i dont floss and i drink too much soda... im like **** YOU I AINT FLOSSIN FOR ****..but i did cut down on the soda though... damn dentists

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The carbonated water in soda's take calcium from your body. On a related note, I've heard that caffeine supposedly stunts your growth. Is this true or just a myth?

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that is a myth... just like that **** about wacking off stunting your growth... there is absolutely NO scientific evidence as to why caffeine would stunt your growth... thats just a story adults tell kiddies so that we dring milk instead of stealing their coffee