bgolden88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Build-HD vs. Cellmass

Figured the best way to start on this forum was with some questions about creatine. I have been using Build-HD now for a few weeks and noticed

excellent results, but today I went to my local shoppe to re-up on all the essentials (AminoX, MusclePharm Re-Conn and Syntha6-Isolate). I had

never tried BSN's Cellmass and it came highly recommended by one of the employees there. I read the label and it seems that the main ingredient

is glutamine and so I figured I would give it a shot. I take my Build-HD Pre or Intra-workout and I was intending on adding the Cellmass as a

post-workout (along with MP Re-Conn). However my question is that since Build-HD and Cellmass both have a decent amount of creatine in them

would it be counter-productive to use both? Any and all input is greatly appreciated

nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bgolden88 View Post
    Figured the best way to start on this forum was with some questions about creatine. I have been using Build-HD now for a few weeks and noticed

excellent results, but today I went to my local shoppe to re-up on all the essentials (AminoX, MusclePharm Re-Conn and Syntha6-Isolate). I had

never tried BSN's Cellmass and it came highly recommended by one of the employees there. I read the label and it seems that the main ingredient

is glutamine and so I figured I would give it a shot. I take my Build-HD Pre or Intra-workout and I was intending on adding the Cellmass as a

post-workout (along with MP Re-Conn). However my question is that since Build-HD and Cellmass both have a decent amount of creatine in them

would it be counter-productive to use both? Any and all input is greatly appreciated
    Try using them both and see what results you get
    My pre contest journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154261461&page=1

bgolden88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nelsoncsilva View Post
    Try using them both and see what results you get
    Thanks!
    Yeah I was thinking about trying this out for a week or so. Always glad to get input tho.