24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 141 lbs
    bgolden88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit bgolden88's BodySpace

Build-HD vs. Cellmass

Figured the best way to start on this forum was with some questions about creatine. I have been using Build-HD now for a few weeks and noticed

excellent results, but today I went to my local shoppe to re-up on all the essentials (AminoX, MusclePharm Re-Conn and Syntha6-Isolate). I had

never tried BSN's Cellmass and it came highly recommended by one of the employees there. I read the label and it seems that the main ingredient

is glutamine and so I figured I would give it a shot. I take my Build-HD Pre or Intra-workout and I was intending on adding the Cellmass as a

post-workout (along with MP Re-Conn). However my question is that since Build-HD and Cellmass both have a decent amount of creatine in them

would it be counter-productive to use both? Any and all input is greatly appreciated

Stats: 6'3", 274 lbs
    nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Visit nelsoncsilva's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bgolden88 View Post
    Figured the best way to start on this forum was with some questions about creatine. I have been using Build-HD now for a few weeks and noticed

excellent results, but today I went to my local shoppe to re-up on all the essentials (AminoX, MusclePharm Re-Conn and Syntha6-Isolate). I had

never tried BSN's Cellmass and it came highly recommended by one of the employees there. I read the label and it seems that the main ingredient

is glutamine and so I figured I would give it a shot. I take my Build-HD Pre or Intra-workout and I was intending on adding the Cellmass as a

post-workout (along with MP Re-Conn). However my question is that since Build-HD and Cellmass both have a decent amount of creatine in them

would it be counter-productive to use both? Any and all input is greatly appreciated
    Try using them both and see what results you get
    My pre contest journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154261461&page=1

Stats: 141 lbs
    bgolden88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit bgolden88's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by nelsoncsilva View Post
    Try using them both and see what results you get
    Thanks!
    Yeah I was thinking about trying this out for a week or so. Always glad to get input tho.