JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

465 Dead @ ~200 lb bw Picture

Got a power lifting meet coming up on the 27th. Hoping to pull around 485 at 198bw

TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cool
    "Dont put in half the effort unless your ok with half the results"

elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice would love to see a video just to check the form.....
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=655657063&posted=1#post655657063 = first cut back in 2010

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153696761&p=1064656001#post1064656001 = second cut 2013

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by elgatito71 View Post
    Nice would love to see a video just to check the form.....
    I would love too. 465 with legs like these, I am suspecting a lot of back pulling action.

JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by speedjason View Post
    I would love too. 465 with legs like these, I am suspecting a lot of back pulling action.
    I have a video of 455x5 reps. Let me see if I can upload it.. It's on my ********, so I'll see if I can post it here.. Yes.. My legs are tiny. I can max back squat about 325 right now. Back > Legs .. I stretch everyday and have good mobility though, so I don't think I'll get hurt. I take it easy though

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JPlevell View Post
    I have a video of 455x5 reps. Let me see if I can upload it.. It's on my ********, so I'll see if I can post it here.. Yes.. My legs are tiny. I can max back squat about 325 right now. Back > Legs .. I stretch everyday and have good mobility though, so I don't think I'll get hurt. I take it easy though
    you are no doubt pretty strong.
    I never tried my PR before but I can do 235x5 at 145lbs. I squat 225x5. almost a year of lifting weight.

Originally Posted by speedjason View Post
    you are no doubt pretty strong.
    I never tried my PR before but I can do 235x5 at 145lbs. I squat 225x5. almost a year of lifting weight.
    Good lifts for your body weight man! With only a year? That's pretty damn good!

I used to have real bad low back problems. Now, with a lot of stretching and mobility work.. I feel pretty good and got a little bit stronger from being more flexible.

Good lifts for your body weight man! With only a year? That's pretty damn good!

I used to have real bad low back problems. Now, with a lot of stretching and mobility work.. I feel pretty good and got a little bit stronger from being more flexible.
    yea I was never very active guy I am still not.

gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I"ve definately seen worse form lol, but a couple things I noticed. 1.) You're letting the bar get away from you, just below your knees, focusing on pulling the back towards you and that'll keep it closer and also help make your post chain help more as opposed to all back. 2.) You pause your rep, just above your knees and then lock it out. I"ve honestly never seen anyone do this before so I can't really comment on it lol, but it seems like it would make max attempts much harder than they should be.

Also, be careful on touch and go, you lose back tightness on every rep. If you do, do TnG make sure that you sit back far enough that your hips end up in the exact same starting position as if you were pulling from the 1st rep. This is what can be hard to do if you're not real mindful of it on tng.
    PR's: S/B/D 365/225/420 at 170lbs.
    Push press: 225lbs.
    Clean and Jerk: 255lbs
    Snatch: 185lbs

Originally Posted by gfreak View Post
    I"ve definately seen worse form lol, but a couple things I noticed. 1.) You're letting the bar get away from you, just below your knees, focusing on pulling the back towards you and that'll keep it closer and also help make your post chain help more as opposed to all back. 2.) You pause your rep, just above your knees and then lock it out. I"ve honestly never seen anyone do this before so I can't really comment on it lol, but it seems like it would make max attempts much harder than they should be.

Also, be careful on touch and go, you lose back tightness on every rep. If you do, do TnG make sure that you sit back far enough that your hips end up in the exact same starting position as if you were pulling from the 1st rep. This is what can be hard to do if you're not real mindful of it on tng.
    Thanks man! I always try to scrap the bar against my legs, but hurts like a mother when it gets up to my knees and it scraps my knees.

gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks man! I always try to scrap the bar against my legs, but hurts like a mother when it gets up to my knees and it scraps my knees.
    Wear tall socks.

Personally, my shins are already conditioned from kickboxing lol. So when mine get cut up I hardly feel it heh.
    PR's: S/B/D 365/225/420 at 170lbs.
    Push press: 225lbs.
    Clean and Jerk: 255lbs
    Snatch: 185lbs

Originally Posted by gfreak View Post

I seem never lock my knees either deadlift or squat. I always keep them kind of bent. I dont know if thats okay or not.

wear long pants.

after watching the video yes you were rounding your back which means you will very likely hurt your back if you go heavy like this.
    I honestly suggest you get the form right.